• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2013
LOOKING FOR:

-Dream World Females: *Poliwag, Vulpix, Natu, Murkrow, Swablu, Magikarp, *Caravanha, Wooper, Lapras

-Regular Pokemon (Preferably female): Trapinch, Misdreavius, Nincada, Duskull, Snorunt, Gen IV Starters (Piplup in particular)

-SHINIES

*=Really want

OFFERING

-POKERUS (Can give it to any pokemon)

-Dream World Females: Nidoran, Gligar (optional w/ Razor Fang), Tangela, Shinx, Dratini, Stantler
-Dream World Males: Lickitung, Exeggcute, Nidoran

-Egg Moves: Eevee or Pichu w/ Wish, Riolu w/ Vacuum wave or blaze kick, Ferroseed w/ spikes and stealth rock, Pineco/Dwebble/Budew w/ Spikes, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, (Let me know if you'd like some other moves and I can see what I can do)

-Other Pokemon: Gible, Ralts, Shroomish, Gastly, Happiny, Illumise, Larvesta, Feebas (optional w/ Prism Scale, Minun, Lotad, Tirtouga, Archen, Mareep, Hoppip, Magby, Growlithe, Panpour, Hippopotas, Gen I + V Starters, Torchic, White Non-legendary Exclusives

-Items: Heart Scales X 7, Magmarizer, Electirizer, Protector, Up-Grade, Dubious Disc, Metal Coat, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, King's Rock, Prism Scale, Everstone, Reaper Cloth, Dragon Scale, Deep Sea Tooth, Icy Rock, Heat Rock

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
i need a volbeat, or a focus sash

can offer rufflet, volarona egg, ralts, beldum, darmanitan zen mode, or scraggy w/ fire,ice,drain,thunder punch egg moves

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Looking for any pokemon egg of your choosing. Egg moves are always a plus. Also don't tell me what it is! PM me if youre willing to offer.
Frindcode is: 5243 2340 4091

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
Looking for all the power items, bar the HP one and the Special Attack one. I can breed most starters and version exclusives. I also have lots of lucky eggs and exp shares etc. If theres anything else you need, I'll see if I can get them asap. ^^; Vm/Pm me! I also need Pokerus!

Mr.bob806

The "Unbeatable" n00b.
Years
Looking for: Archen
Offering: tirtouga egg

or

looking for: gothita
offering: solosis

or

looking for: vullaby
offering: rufflet

pm me

Last edited:

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
LF: Dream World Vulpix

OF: Darmanitan Zen Mode, Gyarados, Dream World Tangela, others (PM me)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Hello guys, Help me get some pokemons I play Black.

FC: 3310 4762 6219

Need following:

Mudkip
Charmander
Abra
Duskull

And offer anything you want if I have that I will try to give it to you!
PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!

Thanx for all ur help>>>>

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Gen 4

LF: Occa Berries, TM 71 Stone Edge, and TM 26 Earthquake

Offering: Anything in my thread (no events or EVd)

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
LF: Flawless or near-flawless Dittos with natures Adamant/Calm/Impish/Jolly

OF: Look at my thread or PM me so we can discuss what you really want. I have power items too...

Years
anyone have a reiniclus or its evolutions???

and can anyone help me with trades I have pokemon that only evolve by trading and i need help evolving them

Years
anyone have a reiniclus or its evolutions???

and can anyone help me with trades I have pokemon that only evolve by trading and i need help evolving them

I can help you out with both of those, plus a few of the guys in your thread, if you happen to have one of the following I'll get you whatever you need:
Prinpulp or any of its evolutions with Aqua ring
Dream World Snrout/Froslass with spikes
Lucario with drain punch
Metagross with Iron head

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
*Sigh* Still looking...

Looking for the following DW females: Scyther, Sudowoodo, Chatot, Mantine, Relicanth and Finneon.

Offering the following DW females: Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Krabby, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Magikarp, Lapras, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Igglybuff, Natu, Mareep, Marill, Hoppip, Sunkern, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow, Girafarig, Gligar, Qwilfish, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Skarmory, Stantler, Elekid, Miltank, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Taillow, Wingull, Surskit, Skitty, Electrike, Carvanha, Wailmer, Swablu, Barboach, Corphish, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Tropius, Clamperl, Luvdisc, Staravia, Bidoof, Shinx, Pachirisu, Buizel, Shellos, Drifloon, Buneary and Glameow.

VM Me.

Last edited:

Molts

Novice Breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Looking for: Spirittomb
Offering: Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, any gen 4/5 starter, rotom, zorua, and a lot more. Send a PM with what you want and I'll go catch/breed one if I can. :)

Last edited:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Seeking: Dreamworld Slowpoke, Timid DW Torchic, Timid DW Charmander, DW Murkrow, DW Shroomish, DW Wooper. I need females of all except the two starters.

Offering: DW Vulpix, DW Poliwag, DW Exeggcute, DW Tangela, DW Shinx, DW Dratini, DW Gligar, DW Nidoran. Also Shinies and Shinies. PM me to set up a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back