• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON BLACK TEAM HELP PLEASE?????

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
Years
please help me here in black.

so, i have here a oshawott, lillipup, a pidove and a roggenrola. um im planning to get a sewaddle.

so wat im asking, id like to get some movesets for them all please?? haha, and PLEASE NO LEGENDARIES OR "HP GRASS" MOVE THINGS.

Years
Well Oshawott's stats make for a decent mixed-attacker once it evolves up. I'm not sure what the most common builds are for Samurott, but I think running Surf, Ice Beam, Megahorn, and Night Slash would be a good build. However, since he can learn Swords Dance, it might be more useful to run all physical moves: Swords Dance, Aqua Tail, Megahorn, and Night Slash.
Lillipup eventually becomes a strong physical attacker with some decent defenses. Moves like Wild Charge, Crunch, Ice Fang, and Fire Fang, will be decent.
Pidove - another physical attacker, could work with U-Turn (or Hypnosis), Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, and Return.
Roggenrola - Explosion, Earthquake, Rock Slide (or Stone Edge), and Protect.
aaaand finally, Sewaddle! Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, and Return.

I'm not a pro team-builder, but I'm thinking that if you try to get something close to that you'll do well. Is this team just for the Elite-4?

Years
I would say teach them moves that get STAB (Same-Type Attack Bonus). What this means is that when a move is the same type as one type of the Pokemon, its power is increased. An example would be: Teach your Oshawott a lot of Water-type moves (I turn my Pokemon into STAB fighting machines).

Back