• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Activities That You Like To Do

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
The activity I like the most is driving. It's relaxing and liberating and a great time to think.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I love tennis, if I haven't already made that clear enough here. Its something I'm actually really good at, and its so much fun and I have some really good friends at the place I go to for lessons. Besides that I love music in general, its a nice way to take my mind off things. :)

Sirfetch’d

I like to relax and listen to music, hang out with friends, or just go for a drive.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I love playing guitar, it's a release for myself and I tend to get lost in my own little world while it's happening.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite activities are working out, listening to music, hanging out with friends, and playing basketball. Working out and listening to music let me escape from the real world, while friends and basketball allow me to connect with people.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Something I spend quite a bit of time doing is drawing, assuming that counts. It's just what I do when I'm bored or, well, want to draw. I:

Years
I like doing creative things. Writing, doodling, even deciding which socks match what I'm wearing. When I can't do something even a little creative each day I feel so withdrawn, like I haven't slept.

Oh, yeah, sleeping. I really enjoy sleeping, too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Listening to music, reading, sleeping, games, and of course talking to friends would have to be a few of my favorite activities. Reason why I like those things in particular is because they all really help me unwind after getting home from work and all.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Either playing guitar, or burning my house down spending hours in the kitchen and doing nothing but cooking. Both express me pretty damn well, if not perfectly.

Years
Karate - This is more like a way of life for me actually rather than a hobby / activity.

Piano - This helps bring balance into my life by focussing on my less aggressive side.

Pokemon TCG - This is simply a game I enjoy and it provides a good socializing outlet too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Playing video games, volunteering at the animal shelter and watching TV are my favorite activity outside of the internet, I especially enjoy the volunteering because I can leave the house.

Years
I forgot to add cycling to my list of things as well as video games too but I haven't really played any consistently for a very long time now.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Making clothes. I can do it during pretty much anything that provides background noise and it's just so exciting to think about what the final product is gonna look like.

Also reading on my phone because it's so much easier to manage than a book and I can do it almost anywhere.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Playing music/singing, gaming, writting, listening to music, going on a walk, cooking, reading, shadowboxing, napping, not setting things on fire...

Erm... i'm not going to list 'em here... >…>

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I like writing - and by that I don't mean creative writing (though I do love that also) I mean actually writing. Handwriting, to be exact. I love writing particular words to try and perfect my handwriting and I find myself doing it with my finger in the air when I'm being absent-minded.

I also like driving, watching movies in cinemas, watching TV and reading. I feel like the words "long walks on the beach" are about to escape my fingertips, but rest assured I will never let that happen.

Brizz

TM87
Years
I like to hang out with my friends and play basketball along with listening to music. It's almost Spring here so I'll definitely get to play some more basketball.

Years
I like to draw, especially when my pictures come out how I want them to. Always gives me a sense of accomplishment. :3 But I also adoore browsing forums if that counts haha. Really helps relieve stress and such, plus it's really fun.

Back