• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome to the club Dangelitus! I agree Jiraiya is really strong, just look at his battle with Pain.
My favorite sannin is Orochimaru. I dunno why maybe because I like the evil guys and I like his jutsus.

Well i must admit some of his jutsus are amazing, like the one he used to invoke the 3 previos hokages ot he hidden leaf village.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome to the club, Dangelitus :)

My favorite Sannin would be Jiraya, his jutsus are amazing and he's such an amazing teacher to Naruto. It also shows even tho he is extremely perverted, he can be an awesome ninja when he gets into battle. I was so shocked when Jiraya died against Pain tho :(

Years
Welcome to the club, Dangelitus :)

My favorite Sannin would be Jiraya, his jutsus are amazing and he's such an amazing teacher to Naruto. It also shows even tho he is extremely perverted, he can be an awesome ninja when he gets into battle. I was so shocked when Jiraya died against Pain tho :(

Thanks LilJz, that's true this is a sad part, but at least he enyou their life being as wanted. Talking about his jutsus I remember one when he use the stomach of a frog as walls.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That made me remember that Itachi had to use Amaterasu in order to escape.
Btw Amaterasu rocks! Just sayin'

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Tsunade for me, or maybe Jiraiya, I dunno.

Ok, I'll go Tsunade. Her backstory and techniques are just more interesting to me. The arc where Naruto and Jiraiya bring her back to Konoha will always be a fav.

Tsunade for me, or maybe Jiraiya, I dunno.

Ok, I'll go Tsunade. Her backstory and techniques are just more interesting to me. The arc where Naruto and Jiraiya bring her back to Konoha will always be a fav.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Did they ever show how Tsunade would look like if she broke the seal on her forehead? I never saw it.

If they did, can someone show me? Official art, btw :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If I recall correctly, the closest we got to that was seeing her hands' skin go dry. That was in the arc where they researched for her and when Naruto learned the Rasengan.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
While I can't easily find and good pictures on the Naruto wiki, I remember that Tsunade's weakened state has been shown at least twice. The first time was in the first part of the series, after the battle with Orochimaru and Kabuto. She used up so much chakra that her age transformation jutsu dispelled and showed her true age. The second time I can recall was after the battle with Pain in Konoha. If I remember correctly, she was so exhausted from that battle that she became bedridden and almost lost her position as Hokage. Breaking the seal in her forhead just gives her access to great amount of stored chakra. But she usually has little left after using it, since it's a trump card.

I actually do have a favorite Sannin, I think they're all pretty amazing in their own rights.
I've even gain some more respect for Orochimaru lately. :p

Manga 629 leaks
Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Spoiler:

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
After a long while of hesitating.. I decided to try and join this group after all :3.
Here we go:

Username: AzuPazu
Reason for joining: Naruto was my first anime (well besides those on tv like pokémon).
I still have those nostalgic moments when I see some old episode in shippuuden where I start crying like a baby.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Konoha (I would like to meet the main characters) or Otogakure (I like music and I like mystery~).
Answer the current topic:
1. Which ninja would you like to see more of in a battle?
Neji Hyuga (my fav character) but
Spoiler:
or Hanabi she's Hinata's more talented sister yet I've barely seen anything of her.
2. Who is your favorite of all the Legendary Sannin and why? Tsunade, I like healing classes (yes I know this is an anime not an mmorpg well fuuu XD).
Not to mention she kicks ass.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Hiyaa Guys

#Username:M-ourad
#Reason for joining: I am a big fan of Naruto's series, and i like all of things related to this Anime.
#Hidden Village you wish to stay in: =Hidden in the Mist=

#Answer the current topic: Who is your favorite of all the Legendary Sannin and why?

Spoiler:

#Which ninja would you like to see more of in a battle?

Spoiler:

#If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Could be more than one:
Spoiler:

# Manga 631 leaks:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hello Guys =) I want to sign in :)

#Which ninja would you like to see more of in a battle?
Rock Lee of course, he is fast and strong and the 8 gates are AWSOME!!

You think like me. :P The 8 gates are awsome, like he have cosmos or ki {:3}

And welcome to the club too :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome to you both! :)

And Azu, it's because of Tsunade that each ninja team got their own healing ninja, if I remember correctly? :)

And I love Rock Lee, he shows that you don't require ninjutsus to be a very strong ninja. His genjutsus are very skilled!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Yes, Rock Lee's Genjutsu are some of the best in the series. :D (kunai to my back by some sneaky person)

Manga 630 leaks
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I know, but I couldn't help poking fun at you. :p

Also, I forgot to welcome AzuPazu and M-ourad to the Naruto fan club...so welcome and hello you two! :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to the new guys!
Actually Sasuke's current battle style is a little copied on Lee's taijutsu.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey, what do you guys think of the userbar for the club in my signature?
I was planning on making one for each village, but I'd like your input first.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Thanks all >w<.

Welcome to you both! :)

And Azu, it's because of Tsunade that each ninja team got their own healing ninja, if I remember correctly? :)

And I love Rock Lee, he shows that you don't require ninjutsus to be a very strong ninja. His genjutsus are very skilled!
I think so, actually it sounds like a tactic of mmoprgs you know a tank with a cleric best combination<3 (here I go again with my mmorpg references e.o; sorry xD).

Yeah it's admirable C: actually they never said that about Gai sensei did they? Does he have ninjutsus then? o-o
Nvm that guy has summoning jutsu which is a ninjutsu ;s.

I think it looks great *A*.

Years

Looks very nice that bar.

Have you thought about the possibility that the bar is green?

In honor to the leaf XD.

Anyway, i think looks cool :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back