• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Eon Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
pokemon_eon_version_by_nintendork15-d5cu5g9.png

Created by Khkramer
Intro:
Pokémon Eon is a game I've been working on for some time now, back when my account was 'nintendork15', I stopped working on it for a short while, and changed accounts due to reasons. A few months back I opened RPG Maker XP and started going through Eon again, changing things, updating it, and working on it again, aaand got hooked. So, I'm officially working on it again, and before Christmas 2013 I hope to have a working Demo.

Story:
Everyone knows the some Pokémon have come from space, some just from the moon, but others from the deep dark space, where humans have never stepped, one Pokémon, Deoxys, was unstable,just a mere contact with certain meteors allowed it to change form, boosting it's stats depending on it's current state. Humans were in confusion and shock with this wonderful Pokémon. Many experiments took place, seeing what it can and can't react to, and first it appeared it had only four formes, Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed. Until a Deoxys was spotted in the deep regions of space, a terrifying form, as scientists watched it engulf a planet, it appears Deoxys had a space form, with a black hole encrusted into it's stomach, in fear scientists sent various space pokemon up to fight it off, and thankfully succeeded, but they don't know how Deoxys' can come to this form, so who knows if it could happen again...

Meanwhile in the small town of Lilac, you are awoken to your father telling you Professor Fable wants to see you, to no doubt give you a Pokémon, and allow you to travel the world in search of pokemon, he lets you get on your way, when outside you're greeted by Axel, Fable's son, who challenges you to a fight, not knowing you have no partner yet. He allows you to pass, to recieve a pokemon, and you reach the lab receiving one of Coran's Very own Pokémon (beta 1 it's Kanto Starters). You leave for your journey, coming across the mysterious Team Cosmos, and various Gym Leaders and tough challenges.
Can you get through it all and become the Champion?

Features:
- Lovely GBA graphics.
I have a love for Gen 3/GBA Graphics, so it's only natural my game is going to feature the Graphics from the 3rd Gen of Pokémon.
- 4 New Types
Fairy, Space, Light and Sound (Type chart to be updated/Made)
- Return of the Pokégear
Containing the Phone, Map and Jukebox
- 2 New Regions
Why have one new Region in a fan game to explore, when you can now have two?
- A Few Gen VI Pokémon
Sylveon, and the starters will be present.
- New Deoxys Forme
Deoxys now has a Orbit Forme
-Possibly Fakémon
This is only a small possibility. Not confirmed or anything.

Screenshots:
1_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsmb.png
2_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm7.png
3_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm5.png
4_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm2.png

5_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm1.png
6_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslz.png
we_hope_to_see_you_again_soon_by_varion_the_shadow-d6tuahw.png
8_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslv.png

9_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslr.png
10_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslo.png
11_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsll.png
12_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslj.png

13_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslh.png
14_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsle.png
15_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsla.png
16_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsl9.png

The World Map:
I've manage to find the old world map I had on my old hardrive.
pokemon_eon___world_map_by_nintendork15-d5qrvd6.png

and I'll be using it again.
Here's the areas mapped and completed so far.
gXDTe.jpg

Current Progress:
I've currently mapped and scripted upto the city with the 2nd gym in, currently I've got to make up till the 3rd Gym (4th if I've enough time) then I'm considering releasing a Beta Demo, I may need Beta/Alpha testers during the next few months, if you wanna help, please ask.
Next on my ToDo list:
OW Sprite Gym Leaders, and Battle Sprite.

Releases:
Beta 1:
Planned - Christmas 2013~

Credits:
Maruno - Essentials V12.2
Carmaniac - Pause Menu V2/Getting me re-motivated
DudebotJones - Testing
Khkramer - Logo
Litera-Sure - Sprites
Dewitty - Backgrounds
-Morality Complex Team-
Elizia-TheIllegalGod - Conecpts/Characters
I'mCatman - Characters
RezaTeitaka - Characters

Bye. C:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Hey,
read through the story looks interesting. The graphics are looking pretty sexy for Gen 3.
Now comes a few questens of me ^^
-The 4 extra types will they be added/changed on pokemon ? Could be good if you can balance them well.
-From wich gen will the pokemon be?
-What about trade evolution?

And I`d like to be a Beta/Alpha Tester just give me a pm.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Ah, I see this has been slightly revived!

I really like the visuals of the maps, such as the forest skylights. The towns look fairly comfy as well, being fairly designed around the edges of the map. It's sorta balanced between tight and spacious, and the mountains and trees are placed in great locations!

And I never new you were Nintendork! :P
I remember we discussed a probable community project WAY back in the beginning of the year lol

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Hey,
read through the story looks interesting. The graphics are looking pretty sexy for Gen 3.
Now comes a few questens of me ^^
-The 4 extra types will they be added/changed on pokemon ? Could be good if you can balance them well.
-From wich gen will the pokemon be?
-What about trade evolution?

And I`d like to be a Beta/Alpha Tester just give me a pm.

Various pokemon will be given new types.
Clefairy Fairy/Space
Deoxys Space
Gengar Shadow
Solrock Light, etc.

The Pokedex is custom made featuring 210 pokemon listed by me.
Trade Evoloutions will be changed for Happiness Evo's

Closer to beta date I shall contact you.

Ah, I see this has been slightly revived!

I really like the visuals of the maps, such as the forest skylights. The towns look fairly comfy as well, being fairly designed around the edges of the map. It's sorta balanced between tight and spacious, and the mountains and trees are placed in great locations!

And I never new you were Nintendork! :P
I remember we discussed a probable community project WAY back in the beginning of the year lol

Thanks, I do like to keep my maps nice and detailed, graphics and visuals are key priority to me.
Just need to get better at spriting.
And yep, I'mma nintendork :I

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I love the GBA Graphics too! =D
Can't wait to try this out!

THanks. :3

Updates:
gym1_by_nintendork15-d6qw2xk.png

Preview of the First Gym.
time1_by_nintendork15-d6qw2xc.png
=>
time2_by_nintendork15-d6qw2x8.png

I tried to make a somewhat original puzzle gimmick. By pressing the player's hand on the triangle stones, the forest's time changes from day to night, or from night to day. Allowing many changes in the forest, placement of trees, water levels, etc.
whatstocome_by_nintendork15-d6qw2x3.png
whatstocome2_by_nintendork15-d6qw2wz.png

After completing Gen VI. woot. I've decided to add a couple things from it, inculding the cafe's and costume shops.
Café's will have a gimmick, when you reach a certain amount of money bought in one shop, you'll get a prize. Great Ball, a TM, something nice.
Who knows. :I

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Sorry for no updates.
I currently have no internet at home, which surprisngly enough has boosted my productivity.
I have currently mapped and evented all the way up to the entrance of the city with the second gym.
Everything you can do in beta 1 are in the following list:
  • Catch around about 100 Pokémon.
  • Including Mew, Regirock, and Celebi
  • 3 Gyms to complete
  • Battle Tower
  • Various Mini Games
  • Quite a few Rival Battles
  • Quite a few Evil Team encounters
  • Many Pokédex Rewards
  • 4-5 In-game trades
  • Epic End of Beta Fight.

I may add more to the list, but if my productivity continues the first beta should be released by the end of Novemeber.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Update:
Like I said before, without internet at home, my productivity towards this game has risen dramatically, here is everything I've done in the past two weeks.
1_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsmb.png
2_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm7.png
3_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm5.png
4_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm2.png

5_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsm1.png
6_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslz.png
7_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslx.png
8_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslv.png

9_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslr.png
10_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslo.png
11_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsll.png
12_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslj.png

13_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szslh.png
14_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsle.png
15_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsla.png
16_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsl9.png

*All VS mugshots screens are missing the player's sprite, because I've not made a sprite for him yet*
Also, there's two event legendaries so far:
event1_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsl8.png

Shiny Mew
event2_by_varion_the_shadow-d6szsl6.png

Celebi

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
we_hope_to_see_you_again_soon_by_varion_the_shadow-d6tuahw.png

Made new tiles for a Pokémon Center.

it looks weird and out of place sort of, compared to whats around it, I think if you made it like the bricks around it with the lines being a slightly darker color white/red it would make it look better, right now it looks like its on top of it - if you had painted it on brick in the real world you would see the lines from the brick

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
it looks weird and out of place sort of, compared to whats around it, I think if you made it like the bricks around it with the lines being a slightly darker color white/red it would make it look better, right now it looks like its on top of it - if you had painted it on brick in the real world you would see the lines from the brick

Ah, thanks.
I knew something was out of place, I just couldn't put my finger on it.
I will do that when I get home.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I like it when the player doesnt have a hat

Even though it's not clear in the overworld.
The purple thing on his head is a topless cap, like the athletes have in official pokemon games.

I'm liking the mix of blue red.
Although the red box around the pokeball should be darkened a little, stands out too much.

The red box is gonna be changed to match the color of the desk, and the pattern of the brick work floor.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I see, that's still kinda cool I suppose - Why is there a red square around the pokeball? its weird to me, also I'm noticing some shadow tile errors

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
The trainer OW's super good
And the name of the game (Pokemon Eon Version) just great:)
The story is interesting
I gonna play beta 1 of this pokemon hack when comes out in christmas right?
Good luck with your pokemon hack:)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I really like this game and it's actually inspired me in my own game quite a bit, but I was wondering if you're actually still working on it. Its page hasn't changed in like, 2 years and there's no download link for the version that was supposed to be out in 2013. What happened? Did you just give up or are you still going and just using a different page? Anyway, I look forward to your reply.

-caden947

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Of course it's dead. This thread hasn't been posted in for nearly 3 years. There's a rule about posting in dead threads: don't.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back