• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a professional thread-maker.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I actually am a professional housekeeper so there's that. Otherwise, it's just more domestic stuff like baking, sewing, and cooking. Anything that involves paying attention, really.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Umm...nothing really? I suppose I'm good at school, MINECRAFT too (well certain aspects of it), I'd like to say I'm also good at Squash and Badminton (I'm #1 out of my college) and...anything to do with the Fourth Generation of Games?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm quite good in listening skills when it comes to music. I can tell what key a piece is being played in most of the time, and when a single note is hit, I can tell what that note is....most of the time lol. This kinda enables me to tune guitars and violins without tuners quite accurately. I'm not declaring to be the best of the best..this is just what I think I can do well. Many thanks to Yamaha Music for training me in this area.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm...pretty good at giving people advice (whether it'd be computers or life in general) and I'm also good at gardening.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Nothing.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
— Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Years
I dont consider myself an expert in anything really, I guess I simply haven't found my talent yet, or maybe I just plain don't have one.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Uhm.. I gotta say. Gaming, Parkour, mixed martials arts and muay thai.

I wish I had some instrument skills but I have none... sadly =/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nothing. X)
Well, people think I'm good at drawing and writing. I don't always agree with either of those.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My job, obviously.. but I feel I can be professional in any other cases if the situation calls for it, (unless I don't know about the subject)- however you can still be professional while asking for information if needs be.
I feel I am good (in my own eyes) for things that I really try hard with- even if I'm not good compared to other people, if I feel I worked hard and got to a goal that I wanted to, then I'm good and accomplished in my own eyes. I don't like comparing because it brings a lot of negative thoughts.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
In my head I'm a professional at magic, but in the reality that exists independently of me there's nothing in which I can see myself as a professional.

Oh! Wait, I have one! I'm really professional at looking through people. I did a karate lesson once where we had to walk a line through the entire crowd while they were shouting at you and trying to get your attention and you had to just walk through and pretend they weren't there. I was the only one that could do it and was so proud of myself!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Drawing on paper. I'm okay with Photoshop and digital drawing things, but I'm more skilled when it comes to my hand and a pencil. Also in judging people. Yup.

Years
I'm actually very good at starting conversations, given how chatty I am online.

But if you're talking irl, I'm pretty skilled at checking use-by dates on food. The main reason my mother wants me to go grocery shopping with her given she has terrible eyesight.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I don't think there is anything particular that i'm a pro at.Unless you count eating and sleeping.But people say i can sing pretty good.

Back