• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] (M)(IC) Pokemon =:Earth & Sky:= Origin

Years

Earth and Sky

Origin

With a way back to land that was once thought to be long out of reach. The world of survivalists and trainers looking to further their strengths begin to challenge the dark gem stones. Each Trainer bringing their best to either be rewarded with a precious stone to take them to their biggest challenge yet while it left other teams in suffering defeat. Within Olivine City, Gelius a trainer who had been to Lethia and back approaches one of these large black gemstones. The gem before him hums, as if picking up his presence as the trainer's eyes lock with the gem, examining it's surface, the flawless surface and cut with no sign of tool marks as if smoothed by an otherworldly being. The humming ends as water suddenly comes pouring out from the bottom of the gem and gushing out until it reaches some form of invisible wall, slowly filling and forming a pool held together with gravity. After the water source stops pouring in, the top front surface gleams as a Garados in jet black scales rises out and into the massive pool of water, gazing at it's opponent from outside of the water with eyes filled with rage and hate, seeking the destruction of the trainer before it and the waystone, oddly lodged in the overbite of the creature, acting as one of it's fangs.

~Meanwhile~​

Out in Mossdeep on the beach near the trees growing out into the ocean, Lin face's another diamond from the lost world, as the object hums when her eyes lock with the otherworldly relic. The surface shines as a Houndoom leaps from the diamond with what looks to be a greyed out Megastone in it's mouth, biting down on it, the diamonds pokemon mega-evolves to Mega Houndoom as the creature howls. Fog begins to roll in from the beast's origin and begins to blank out the senses of the trainer in terms of sight until she couldn't even see her own hand in-front of her face, almost as if she could grasp it as the beast prowls around the field, waiting for Lin to release her first pokemon and what could be potentially be it's next meal. A waystone gleams as one of the beast's claws, a red shock of flame flows from it's breath to give away it's position momentarily as it quickly moves in an attempt to throw off it's opponents sense of direction.

~Meanwhile~​

Orion Approaches one of the diamonds out in Vermillion. Locking eyes with the surface of the gemstone as it begins to hum. As the humming ceases, another fog emits though it doesn't last, as the clouds drag along the ground and freezes a small fighting arena or think ice as from the surface of the relic, an Adomasnow climbs out with the waystone attached to the tip of the creatures tail. The creature looks before Orion as the roars and creates a controlled blizzard in the space it was given. Waiting in the snow for the first pokemon to enter to either be it's challenger or it's victim in ice. The pokemon steps back in the cover of frost and patiently waits and watches for the first pokemon it's given.

~Lethia awaits each of these trainers, they only need to overcome the challenge presented to them.~

Years

Shadoan approaches a Dark Diamond as Avaith Step's forth. The dark diamond hums, the same as the others and starts to calms before a bolt of electricity bursts into the ground, electrifying the area as a Quagsire with skin as gray as storm clouds slumps out from the top surface and onto the electrocuted field. The current of electricity going through it's body as it looks confused at it's opponent. It's belly is glowing a red-pinkish color, containing the Way-Stone. Shadoan's eyes adjust to looks at Irek as the green pikachu hops down onto the electrified field. The fight begins as Quagsire let's loose a stream of brown [Muddy Water]. Irek sidesteps and charges towards his grayed out opponent. "Irek, Iron Tail." The green pikachu grins as he smashes the water type to the side and charges towards the water type. The Quasire gets up and spits out a stream of scalding hot water that catches fire even as what misses hits the ground. "Irek, Latch onto him. You know what to do." Irek obeys and grapples himself onto Quagsire as the water type tries to shake him loose. Irek crawls and latches, swinging around his opponent until the water type starts punching, trying to hit him to get off, only himself. After a few heavy hits, shadoan orders Irek to perform Iron tail one last time.

The green pokemon launches itself into the air, using the back as a spring-board into the air and spins, front flipping as his tail begins to glow until it SLAMS into the back of the head of Quagsire, planting it's face into the ground and causing it's body to flash in a bright light. Shadoan claims the way-stone from the remains as the electricty subsides.

From here, he walks back towards his ship, the S.S. Behemoth. Cletching the Waystone in his palm, both him, his team and his ship he earns from his last contest with Earth and sky begin to glow. The way-stone begins to exert energy, pushing those on the ships deck back a great deal as it begins to lift the ship. The warping energies pulling them apart and sending them skyward, as it tosses them through the space-time continuum, slowly piecing them back together and throwing them on the other side of the gate, a few of his pokemon were flung off the sides during the process and start appearing on different areas of the region at random, as if the warp just brought them there As Shadoan's Ship crashes somewhere at the base of the mountains leading to Gaia's Heart.

Crow

A bird among... Non-birds.
Years

Mello

CH 1 ? 1 PT

Separated

Mello awoke with a jolt of pain running all through her body. She picked herself back up and onto her feet, her whole body stiffened and sore. "What just..." She shook her head as she looked around. She seemed to have wound up in a desert. "Avi, whe--" She turned her head to Avaith, who suddenly wasn't there. In fact, looking around her, Cinder was also nowhere to be found. No sign of anyone she recognized. She happened to be looking in the right direction as other trainers began suddenly appearing in the desert nearby. Her eyes glimmered hopefully, but quickly darkened again. No, they can't understand me. Thinking back to what had happened to bring her here, her eyes glanced up at the mountains in the distance. That's right... When we were supposed to teleport way over there, I fell off... It must have put me here.

Humming a gentle tune to herself, she held her shimmering hair and stroked it somewhat nervously. She began to walk in the direction of the mountain, occasionally glancing back at the trainers. Her anxiety was built by the situation, and her humming picked up to a somewhat quiet song to herself, brushing her hair and walking forward. It looks so far away... But I have to do this. I can't leave Avi worried and Cinder alone... And Shadoan too. Swallowing her worries, she continued onward, gradually picking up to a dance-like skipping. I've never been alone like this for almost as long as I can remember... Back when he found me as a youngling... I've got to prove myself, for everyone... And myself... I can do this. I can do this!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers Icestorm - Chapter 1 - The Beast of the Seas

Gelius simply picked Sceptile's Poke Ball, and threw it in the field, calling upon one of his partners, "Blader", which let out a roar. The Gyarados simply unleashed a Flamethrower, on which Gelius simply commanded for the Sceptile to evade, which it was a success. "Blader! Counter Back with a Dragon Pulse!" Gelius commanded. Blader unleashed a Pulse of Draconic energy, hitting the Gyarados. Gelius was used dealing with these Water/Flying Types, specially since he used to train in the Lake of Rage. The Gyarados took the Dragon Pulse, yet, it endured. The Gyarados resisted. Interesting...

As the Gyarados unleashed devastating Hyper Beams, Blader used his speed to evade. "Alright. Change of plans Blader. Use your surroundings!" Gelius said. As soon as Blader heard this, he simply jumped back, latching on a nearby tree. Then on a nearby building. Then on the Lighthouse. He then landed on the roof, runs at high speeds towards Gyarados, and jumps up, charging up it's fist. "Thunder Punch!" Gelius said, as the Blader hits with a powerful strength on the Gyarados with it's fist, paralyzing the Water Serpent.

As soon as Blader landed, it then jumped upwards, towards the same roof again, and once again speeds towards Gyarados. With a Leaf Blade, Blader Slashes through, latches on a tree, jumps of it, and finished the Gyarados with a Thunder Punch. Afterwards, a blistering light could be seen, and on the Serepent's place, a Black diamond. Gelius simply smirked. When a Pokemon is powerful but not too fast, Speed is essential, that's his strategy. He withdrew Blader, and, with Dusk next to his side, picked up the Waystone, and used, as both were Teleported.

The Tale of "Lin Cross Amethyst Aerith" - Chapter 1 - "Light and Darkness are in Balance."

Lin was fearing for a while. Oh no. Houndoom. And a Mega Evolved one. She had absolutely no counters for that... And the only Pokemon that resisted it was... Angel simply left it's Dive Ball on her own. Angel was a Sky Blue and Pink Chinchou. Lin sighed. "If it's our only shot..." She muttered under her breath. "Charge!" She said. Angel started to charge up it's electricity, while evading the Houndoom's Crunches. It was a rather dangerous Pokemon, and Lin knew that.

Lin could do absolutely nothing due to her not having any Rock, Water or Ground type moves, and using Fighting Type Moves were also out of question. She had to improvise, and she decided that fully charging was good. But... Making a move was the problem. The Houndoom could see Angel wherever she could go. If she had to attack the Pokemon, it would have to stop it from seeing... Stop it from seeing... Blinding... She then realized.

"Angel! Use Flash and Dazzling Gleam at the Same time!" Lin asked. As soon as she commanded, Angel used said combo, causing a blinding light to appear. Lin had closed hers, but since Houndoom hadn't, it was blinded, even dealing some damage. Now that it can't see for a good while, it was time to see what to do next... Wait a second. Angel had been using Charge for the whole fight. "Charge Beam!" Lin asked, and Angel did so, unleashing a powerful Charge Beam. After that, Houndoom fainted, and a blistering Light appeared. Then, on the Hound's place, was a black diamond. She picked it up after retrieving her own pokemon, and accidentally used it, being teleported away.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017

Orion.png
Orion Starght
Chapter 1 Part 1 - The Abominable Guardian
Vermillion City
Pok%C3%A9monicon_404.png
Luxio - Spark
Pok%C3%A9monicon_133.png
Eevee
Pok%C3%A9monicon_059.png
Arcanine - Ardor
Pok%C3%A9monicon_359.png
Absol
Pok%C3%A9monicon_176.png
Togetic

Orion is soon to arrive at Vermillion. He looks over the reeling of the small cutter he is on. "The fresh and salty air feels nice, doesn't it?", he says with a calm voice to his partner, Spark. The Luxio's white tail glimmers as a sign of affection and joy. As the other passengers begin to gather at the front of the ship, Oakin looks in the same direction and is flashed by the beautiful harbor of Vermillion City, which is getting closer. "Are you ready, Spark? We will take a short break in the port, I'll make sure you and the others are in your best condition, then we'll proceed to one of the dark stones." Spark expresses his agreement through a cheerful "Luuux!"

~a short time later on Route 11~

"Eevee, attack with Swift, Togetic, you are to dodge!", Orion commands his Pokemon. They start training. //Eevee's attacks are getting more and more accurate, even though it is still this young. It sure has a lot of potential//, Orion thinks to himself gladly. He has worked out a few training programs to optimize the performance of his Pokemon. A few meters away, Ardor and Spark are training in close combat. Orion takes a look at them, but realizes, that they are enjoying themselves in this exercise and he has no need to infer. Since all of his other Team-Pokemon are served already, Orion decides to train together with Absol - stamina training. Trainer and Pokemon run up and down Route 11, chasing each other. After a while, Orion calls out to stop. They are warmed up and in perfect shape for the following fight.

~another short time later at the dark gem stone~

The blizzard is howling around Orion and he has trouble seeing more than white blankness. He takes a short time to come up with a tactic. //Ardor would be in advance, without question. It could be a trap, though...// After coming to the conclusion, that Ardor could handle a trap anyways, he decides to send out his first choice and throws the Pokeball on the field. The Arcanine appears with a red flash of light. In the same moment, rocks appear above Ardor (Rock Slide), threating to crush the canine Pokemon. Since Orion is not actually able to see anything, Ardor dodges by using Agility. Orion hears only the crashing noises, trying to stay calm. "I'm sure you are okay, aren't you, Ardor?", he shouts. Ardor's roar soothes him. "Ardor, we won't be able to fight with such a handicap! Clear the field by using Heat Wave!" The falling snow turns into water drops and the ground becomes a huge puddle. Feeling the warmth, Orion begins to perceive the battlefield more clearly, only to see the Abomasnow using Avalanche to bury his Pokemon. The battlefield is now covered with soggy wet snow. "Our enemy couldn't make this easier for us!", Orion mutters to himself, smirking. "Ardor knew that it was supposed to get covered in snow from the beginning on." They had to fight that trapping move a few times before. Abomasnow realizes the mistake it has made, since it can't point out Ardor's location anymore, and punches the snow with Wood Hammer. Orion decides to take action, make use of the wet snow and orders Ardor to use Wild Charge. The electricity makes the battlefield glow for a few seconds. Even though it is not very effective, Abomasnow is hit critically and seems weakened. "Ardor, use Agility to get close and tire it more by dodging!" The Arcanine rushes toward the enemy, jumps around it to not get hit by combinations of Wood Hammer and Ice Punch and outpowers it with his speed. Orion notices that Abomasnow gets slower hit by hit and tells Ardor to use Heat Wave to finish the fight. Abomasnow is beat and its body flashes in a bright light. Orion hugs Ardor, thanking it for the great fight. "You did greatly, buddy!" The canine retrieves the Waystone and gives it to Orion. He thanks his Pokemon again, expresses how proud he is and lets it return to its Pokeball. He sends out Spark and together with his best friend, activates the gem in his hand. "This could be the perfect challenge for us, partner!" - "Xioo!"

~after being thrown through the time-space continuum~

Orion's back aches. He gathers himself and tries to realize where he is, but his sight is still blurry. Then he hears a familiar purring and Spark's fur presses against him, as the Pokemon cuddles its trainer. His sight becomes clear again, yet he takes some time to pet Spark, then he stands up and tries to get an overview of his surroundings. They seem to be in some sort of desert. Not far away, Orion recognizes a trainer with a Weavile and close to them, a young girl. Spark looks at Orion with an expectant glance. "I know, I know, we should try to get to know them to find out, what to do next... But do we really have to? You should be aware of the fact that I usually don't really talk to other humans." Spark stays persistent. "Fine, I'll just introduce myself to the young man over there! He seems to be about my age."

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Sevish's 1st Entry of 'Living' - 1/22/2017

"Duh, now that I'm really stranded and all, maybe there's a thing I can do while looking for somebody to hear my desperate rant of this recent event of sheer-randomness and possibly interview them for their feedback to make a believable story. But truly heck, these views are actually amazing, better take pictures of them and this will be worth a lotta' of money! ...sort of if they were to accept it. Never liked those picky cheesy-Stunfisk-people in the studio though. And then maybe someone that look like a native, or anyone who ended up on the same fate, and so become habitual with their ways of living, make a journal of it, and then become famous so Burgh can go into the dumpsters, and my dad will be very proud, and then, and then..."

Estimated to be at noon, where the sun reaches the great brightness for the half part of the world itself. The beach is very calm, the waves constantly taking turns to crash into the border. The friendly atmosphere made it into a too-good-to-be-true-pseudo-utopia, only to be disturbed by rambling unorthodox words of an ambitious man. Not the exact same type of a competent Clerk working in their boring, air-conditioner buildings. Will he actually make it out alive and achieve what he really wants to do in the first place?

After what seemingly to be the end of his rap, he took his camera and began adjusting the wished settings. Aiming for which part to take a shoot of, blinding flashes can be seen from afar and the depths of the forest. Those who saw these accidental flashes the day may be disturbed, while for some of them... they may be notified that there's indeed someone in there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My Advents - Chapter 1 | Part 1

As a flock of Wingull flew past the houses of the pier, she returned home from the Goldenrod Shopping Mall to stock up on goods consisting; 10 Ultra Balls, 10 Hyper Potions, foods, several necessary utility items like TMs and some possibly unneeded junks. Packing all of it into her sling bag, she sat on the sofa and let out a sigh of tiredness.

At some point, she took a glance upon a nostalgic part of her storeroom of ignored, but unforgotten things and memories. The most standout thing that she saw is a notebook titled "My *Accidental* Advents". Pages by pages skimming through the sentences of an adventurous person, she found a piece of photo slipped between the gap of the pages. Wiping off the dust away with a thumb swipe, the photo was revealed to be a picture of a boy, and herself smiling into each other. Giggling from recounting such awkward situation, she put back the photo into the book and decided to bring the book along with her.

All is ready, the supplies will be enough for an estimate 1 week. Possibly more than enough but there are always chances that it will be available in the destinated area. Her Venusaur approached and lets out an eager grunt, implying that she should bring him with her. However, she had other plans.

"Sorry, but I can't really bring you with me, Venusaur. Instead, I'll take your child in replacement of your stead. Is this acceptable?" She asked.

The Venusaur lets out a bored grunt, closing his eyes and slowly nodded. With a smile, she takes a Pok? Ball containing an Ivysaur as a result of... well! Because Ditto breeding aren't always barbaric on certain extent, isn't it?

Entrusting the housekeeping toward her main Pok?mon, she takes the peculiar stone that she had for now. Brimming with strange color, she pressed on and teleported her way into the land that may change her fate.

"Wait for me, fool."

Last edited:
Years

Silitune Sands

Each trainer that had held their way stone within their grasp we're pulled throw time and space to the world far from home as they all landed within Lethia's Deserted Wasteland. With what appeared to be 2 sun's hanging high in the sky, the temperature began to rise.Arriving near from half-buried rock formations, the trainers and the separated pokemon meet nearby in one location.

Sparth the Trainer
A red spiky-haired teen wearing a brown vest, a black-long sleeved under-shirt with boots covered in both bolts and steel, Army Camouflage cargo shorts, a pair of old-goggles, a red bandanna around his neck, a pokeGear on his left wrist and his right hand bandaged, was resting his back against one of the formations. "This is what I get for 5?... 4 Trainers and a pokemon without her master." He steps down from the rock formation, looking glum and bored as he approaches the trainers before him.

"Yo! My name is Sparth and as of this moment on, you are now both my personal ******* and pains up my *** for the next 'who cares' weeks as apart of my team.... Providing you want to survive the next 30 minutes." His eyes we're focused on the calm horizon, expecting something to come. "So, right now, I'm only going to answer 1 question per person truthfully; and ask them quickly, because we're short on time here before the next storm hits and I prefer to get us all out of harms way before it happens... Everyone else who disagrees, I don't care what the **** happens next, for all I care, you can take your chances in the desert as you wander aimlessly without any idea what resources are here... Also, any trainer who has been here before, the contest's objective has changed.... Consider that information a freebie before I get stuck with stupid questions."

And already, he is about as rude as they come; though he keeps his eyes trained on the horizon. There is no dust-up, nor any wind to give sign of a storm, but he still keeps watching it like a hawk.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Sevish's 2nd Entry of 'Living' - 1/23/2017

Wandering around after taking many photos of the environment, he grinned to himself for what he may be getting from the effort he'd put onto this time-consuming field work. He takes a Pok? Ball and send out his Watch the Watchog.

"Watch, we should get going. I'm pretty satisfied with these many, beautiful photoshoots and I still wonder how much I will make from this. But it seems that our food aren't going to be enough for the three of us--excluding Stonehenge, he can always eat random minerals. Well, maybe we can find a civilization or something and thus ask them nicely. Now let's find one into... that way! C'mon, Watch! Follow my lead!"

The sun still shines bright, exposing through the leaves subliming with the natural patterned ground. Following the forest path, he still can't get out from his habit of staying away with the camera of his. The Lookout Pok?mon observes the surrounding intently, until he notices something that's not going to be friendly simply stalking within the bushes. And the bad thing is, it's not just one, it's about... five of them. With a suspicious hunch, he tells his trainer to start moving his legs faster before they managed to kesp up with the pace.

Agreeing on his warning, they started running from the unidentified assailants. From what the Watchog saw earlier, they're black, quadrupled canine-like creatures and are working on their way to hunt for prey with impressive coordination.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My Advents - Chapter 1 / Part 2

Ended up on a sandy wasteland known as Silitune Sands, she glanced upon what seems to be the other competitors. Though it's still strange for her to see a Meloetta to participate as a lone wolf, she's certain that she's part of this group. She thought on making friends with everyone; some are innocent-looking while some are possibly trying to attack when the time's right. Keeping her guard up as always, she remained silent.

Disgusted by how the man talked in arrogance, she's reluctant to question what she wanted to ask of. But she can neither differentiate who's a veteran and who's the newcomer of this sort, and if most of the people are essentially newcomers just like her, then she will get to know nothing about it and will be puzzled of it. However, she had a plan change on what she wanted to ask earlier. Without much considering, she quickly hit him with a question.

"Why did you comeback?"

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017

Orion.png
Orion Starght
Chapter 1 Part 2 - The Group
Silitune Sands
Pok%C3%A9monicon_404.png
Luxio - Spark
Pok%C3%A9monicon_133.png
Eevee
Pok%C3%A9monicon_059.png
Arcanine - Ardor
Pok%C3%A9monicon_359.png
Absol
Pok%C3%A9monicon_176.png
Togetic

Orion makes his first steps toward the boy and the girl, when he hears another male voice. Orion takes another look around and realizes, that he is located in some kind of desert. The rude teen talks as if he already has been here before and Orion does not like what he is talking about. Spark seems to be tensed up as well. "I think he might be right about that there is something to happen soon", the trainer whispers to his partner. Closely looking around, Orion recognizes, apart from the two trainers he wanted to introduce himself to (or was forced to), the impolite youngster, another girl and a Pokemon, that he does not know, but it does not look like it belongs to any of these trainers. Orion finally listens to the, what he calls him in his head, blowhard and the blowhard's offer to ask one question to be answered truthfully calls Orion's attention. "We should ask a question, the anwer of which tells us as much as possible about our situation", he consults Spark. The Pokemon's fur is charged in anticipation and electrizity. "Xooo!" Orion pets Spark's head. "I think I have an idea!" Orion wants to shout his question, when he realizes that he is about to talk in front people. Not being able to make a sound, he listens to the question of one of the girls. Wanting to ask his question so badly, since he wants to know the answer, Orion decides to ask his question directly after the girl: "In combination with that girl's question, what do you know about this challenge and the region where are currently in?"

Last edited:
Years

Sparth's eyes Narrowed as he watches the horizon and watches the dust kick up. "I came back to hijack the region." He turns his attention away from the horizon, and pulls out some rope, a tarp and some ground anchors as he walks over to the rock formations and drives the anchors into the rock formation. "As for the challenge, it's printed on the back of your right hand. Those without a right hand, it will be on your neck. Each day you survive and each battle your overcome, that number will get larger in terms of value. If you fought the black diamond before coming here, you should already have a number on there determined by your skill in that battle alone. If you bought or obtained your way here some other way, you might have a values slightly less than the others. We'll call them points for now, because they'll be the only number you need to worry about; the objective of the contest is to reach Grimor in the region, challenge him to mortal combat and defeat him."

Sparth fashions a large make-shift tent with very tight ropes as he watches the horizon once more. "The points have two purposes, but the biggest purpose your gonna use them for is to get past the barriers to advance in the region and that's it. All the biomes from the desert to the mountains to Arcues knows what are walled off by Grimor's power and any shortcut to get past them is blocked. You exchange your points of survival for the right to pass them, once you get past them, you can walk by them on freely and re-enter an area as much as you want... NOW; I need everyone in the tent here... This Biome is know to have some pretty big sand storms; this palce is known as the Silitune Sands; mostly because the environment doesn't make a bloody sound. A rock cracking, wind, dust nothing makes noise from this area.... Which makes it deadly for both it's dangers that like to sneak up on us, especially ground pokemon that can tunnel right underneath us and take us all on without warning...... and the sandstorm I've been watching for over there." He points in the other direction, the calm horizon he was watching started forming dust clouds; the clouds growing larger and larger as they draw near, as if a wall of death was moving towards them. "Since your apart of my team now, I prefer to keep you ALL alive, to the best of my abilities."

Orion: 3
Sevish: 2
Chebyl: 2
Gelius: 3
Lin: 3​

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Sevish's 3rd Entry of 'Living'

"Watch! While I'm not sure how I can know what you're trying to tell, it'd best to move our legs asap instead of fighting them! Dear Arceus! What kind of trials you had put me in for just trying to take the dare for such challenge?! Aiyeeehh!!" He screamed, frantically when the hunt hounds consisting of Mightyena came rushing for the feast.

Running without stop with his Watchog. He eventually got through the thick and beautiful, albeit dangerous forest. Leaving the greenside, he and his Watchog left some foot trails for charging just straight into the desert. The predators surely stopped following them since they know they're not fit for the neighboring environment filled with entirely sands. Falling sweats soaks his shirt, the two stopped to catch their breath before they press on in an attempt to never go back into that place again.

"Gasp, gasp. At least my breathing is alright. Oh Watch, admittedly I ran like a lil' girl in fear of not living my life to the fullest especially for my own Pokémon and the feel to get the fame for at least once. But if you didn't warn me about it earlier, well... I'm not gonna think about what comes for all of us. On the bright side, we managed to escape. On the other side, it's very bright and all that running made me thirsty."

It's still noon, and the heat raises just twice the temperature as opposed when he's on the beach side. Checking his bag for consumables, he surely knows that he actually forgot to purchase them.

"Son of a Bisharp. We got no food, nor water. We're gonna starve here, what a good run. Tell me, Watch. Have you ever had someone you loved? Cause it's strange for someone to ask something like this when they know they're gonna be dead men. Myself wants someone as famous and pretty like Nancy but that's pretty impossible for a banana class people like me. Dreams be dreams, today I'll just engrave a nearby rock with a tripod as my grave, take a photo of it and so I put it on top and take my rest. Until when they pass through the same path, they'll notice my memento and hopefully become a fossil to get recycled in Nacrene's Museum... or on a more crazy scenario is when they resurrect my fossilized body and I become an entirely newborn who can use Ancient Power like on some science fiction lab drama that normally won't make sense in reality."

Getting autistic all the sudden, the two let out a frustrated sigh. Before Sevish can further his own rant, Watch raised his tail and pointed straight into what looked like a lone tent. Not doubting over something like mirage, the two simply got their energy refueled. With haste and smiles, the two knew they're lucky and so approached the place... until they realized that a sandstorm is also on the other side--approaching on the same path they were running from. Their happy smile transforms into faces of those with adrenalines injected, moving their already tired legs just to reach safety.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My Advents - Chapter 1 / Part 3

Stripping her right sleeveless glove for inspection, she noticed the number on her palm. Whereas most of the participants in this group has 3; she has only 2. For a known reason, she's hardly awake during that night and only told her Lumineon to strike Pyroar down with a simple Surf which makes the battle a no challenge. But if she's on the lowest number, she knows that most of the trainers around her are possibly stronger than what she think. Still unsure with how the points are exactly determined, all she can do is sigh for what fate awaits for her and look into the opening of the tent. Although a bit surprised, she noticed a boy with a Watchog from where the sandstorm will impact from.

"Who's that person over there? Perhaps, is he one of us?" She said, curiously.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers Icestorm - Chapter 2 - Middle of Desert...​

Gelius looked around. Good to be back, i guess. Though he was not enjoying the guy who was calling everyone "Pain in the A**". Gelius rolled his eyes. "Question? When you stop being a huge A**hole?" Gelius said. He did not enjoy hearing people calling names to others or critics to abilities. His Weavile just glared the male who was acting as a leader. "I very much know how survival works, thank you very much. I don't mind teaming up though, as it seems, it's the best chance of surviving." Gelius said. Surely enough, Orre was a desert. So, somewhat easy for him. He just entered the tent.

The Tale of "Lin Cross Amethyst Aerith" - Chapter 2 - "Boot Camp."

Lin simply nodded. While the male was harsh on words of explaining, she should follow orders of an expert. Though to know that the purpose of the league changed, it kinda filled her with doubt for a while. She then sighed. At least she had a team. She wasn't alone.

Looking in the horizon for a while, she hoped she could see the stars again tonight. Seeing that most were planning to enter the tent, she simply nodded and entered, following the lead of an "expert". That's what she was going to call Sparth for now.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017

Orion.png
Orion Starght
Chapter 1 Part 3 - The Socializing
Silitune Sands
"Points": 3
Pok%C3%A9monicon_404.png
Luxio - Spark
Pok%C3%A9monicon_133.png
Eevee
Pok%C3%A9monicon_059.png
Arcanine - Ardor
Pok%C3%A9monicon_359.png
Absol
Pok%C3%A9monicon_176.png
Togetic

Orion listens closely. He takes a look at the palm of his right hand. A three was apparently tattooed on it. He looks around to see, what number the others have written on their hands. Three seemend to be a common number, oakin was glad. "It seems that we had a good fight, bud", he says to Spark. He listens to the further explanations. //How does he even know what happens if one does not have a hand?//, Oakin wonders, but decides that he does not even want to know the answer. //This guy is already weird enough.//

When the blowhard invites them to his tent, Oakin is insecure. "Hey Spark, I am not sure whether this is the best idea. We have got a tent for ourselves and I do not think I will be able to handle all of these people very well", he admits, kneeling and seeking sympathy in his partner's eyes. The Luxio purrs, but pushes him in the direction of the tent. Oakin is not sure, though, if Spark wants him to socialize or just wants to get to know the other Pokemon he is excited for. "Got it", Oakin replies, stands up and begins moving in the direction of the tent. "It is probably for the best..." He takes a deep breath, opens the tent, making it able for Spark to enter and follows him.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Double Team - Chapter 2 / Part 1

"Gasp, gasp. Woo... that was far. Don't you agree, Watch?" Said Sevish, wiping his sweat off from his drenched hair. The Lookout Pokémon nodded to acknowledge his allegiance. Taking deep breath in and out, they noticed a girl in green just in front of the tent. Walking up towards them, she observed the surrounding before she spoke her sentence... only to find that it was cut off when the boy took his first turn.

"Hi strangers, is there any drink that we can consume?" He questioned politely.

"Don't you have your own? Or... are you trying to leech from us?" She responded.

"Heck, that's something we will never do! Especially when we clearly know that myself and my partner are being confused and lost. To be honest, I forgot to buy and keep them in my bag and then outta of nowhere I bought a somewhat strange looking stone for 500 Pokédollars in Driftveil City and now we ended up into this possibly questionable beach into sand dunes resembling the Desert Resort in Unova and we demand at least an explanation or two!" Explained Sevish.

"Alright, you may continue your story when you're inside." She took a bottle of water and threw it into him. "Here, get yourself hydrated for the time being and follow me."

"Thank you! C'mon, Watch, drink some and you will feel revitalized. I can't afford to see you being exhausted after all this." He passed the half bottle of water into his Watchog, and so he drank it without hesitation. Keeping the bottle inside the bottle pocket, the two let out a burp and laughed altogether. Although Chebyl finds this amusing, she still finds it gross for many reasons.

Winds still blowing through the gap of the boulder formations, there's no wild Pokémon insight. Placing their foot inside, she entered with a new face beside her.

"Hmm... 3 boys, 2 girls, and a... Pokémon I have yet to recognize. Are you all part of a traveling group or something?" He said.

"That rough-looking guy is Sparth, the self-claimed top dog of this group. You don't really want to hear him talking crap though. The rest are... uh..." Stopping briefly, she responded with a shrug.

"What's that? You're part of them but you don't know their names?" He protested.

"... You see, it's kinda an awkward situation but alright." She continued, "We have yet to introduce our names. I'm Chebyl, a Pokémon Trainer from Sinnoh."

"And I'm Sevish, a lost and unsure photog- I mean, journalist from Nimbasa." He followed, "and this is my partner, Watch."

Years
"And I'm the only self-proclaimed top dog trying to keep you alive. Whether you take my crap or not, at least take it with a grain of salt and focus... Also, to the guy in the coat, I'll stop being an asshole when I get my revenge on the***** who left me for dead and the committee who saw me as an investment to claim back, and I quote, 'their property.' I already have enough problems, put up with enough bull that I would rather get out of my situation ALIVE and if it means dragging other trainers over the hot coals, then I'd rather take responsibility than becoming my predecessors." The sandstorm raged on, though no sounds of sand shifting other than what was hitting against the tents fabric, the and the wind brushing by. He remained silent as he let 'his' group converse to get to know each other better, looking disgruntled as he pulled out a paper map, with several area's circled in a bright red pen. "...Hopefully, the cost to pass the barrier for them is low enough than what I paid... We're going to have to head for the......to find..... Can't move there, the grass types moved past there and setup traps at the main roads... Gengar's tribe might be......" His word's we're trailing off, talking to himself as he was pouring over the information in his skull. As the trainers we're getting to know each other a little better, a noise is heard over the sounds of the winds and the tent's fabric. A loud roar as Sparth looks up in the direction of it. "... Oh no...... Fck no..." Sparth plucks a pokeball as he pulls on his goggles and peaks outside of the tent. ".... Anyone got any rock or ground types? We're gonna have company, VERY soon...."

A creak in the wood of the behemoth as Irek snaps back to consciousness. "The he-.....ow...." He sits up on his tail as he cracks his neck as inspects his area. The ship was pretty banged up on entry into Lethia as he peered over where Shadoan would be standing, only to find his body against the wall and trapped under some debris. ".....Oh no....... Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no." He sprints over to him and starts prying off crates and barrels aside, his legs bruised and bleeding and arms with a few scratches, when he reaches up, he digs underneath his shirt and puts his ear to his chest. His heart was beating, it's faint, but steady. Irek rushes over to one of the crates packing medicine Shadoan packed, containing herbs he was able to somewhat successfully reproduce from lethia back on-board the behemoth and pulled out some Baloo Leaves' green leaves with sticky substances that helped null pain when in contact with skin. He wrapped Shadoan's legs in the stuff and bandaged the arms with gauze and force fed him some water. Shadoan coughed, spitting up the water but slowly waking as Irek sighed. "Your alive, just drink up. Your gonna need it, I don't know how long we've been out." Shadoan's eyes we're a little weary as he looked around. "...Where.... is...." "Slow down and rest. Whistle if trouble comes or if you feel your in danger and I'll check on everyone else... or try too." The green Pikachu leaves his partner behind as he hops off the Behemoth to get a better look from afar. ".... Looks like the hull of the behemoth is damaged, so it won't be sea worthy.... Not for a long while... The engines look intact, so we might be able to fly at most..." He spots as the base of the ship, Avaith, balled up and outcold. Irek rushed from his vantage point to the fire type and inspect him. He's alive but outcold, though in his arms or body, was Cinders, sleeping soundly without a scratch. Jev was also spotted, though his horn had slightly broken off, the other piece a few feet away from his landing sight. ".... Alright, I've found Avaith, his spawn and a critical condition Jev with a trainer heavily injured along with the rest of the team missing." Irek Starts to drag both Avaith and Jev to the Deck while gingerly carrying Cinders, lest he wanted and earful from Mello.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Lin Cross Amethyst Aerith and Gelius Prowers Icestorm - Chapter 2 - The Spirit of the Desert.​

Gelius simply was on the corner with Dusk. "Gelius. The Weavile next to me is Dusk. " Gelius spoke, as people talked about getting to know each other. Lin was taking care of Kihone. "I'm Lin. And this is Kihone." Lin said with a smile.

Gelius sighed. This time, he had to do things properly. Like, for real. He opened his pack, picking up a few crackers, starting to eat them, while sharing them with Weavile. Meanwhile, Lin was simply taking care of Kihone, while petting it. Herself, she was more of a person to follow other's directions than leading herself. If she could avoid making decisions, then everything would be good.

When Gelius heard the roar, he simply stayed alert, yet, showing no reaction. When Sparth spoke up, he looked to him. "Then i guess it's my turn to act." Gelius said, picking Sandgon's Poke Ball. Lin simply blinked. She had none of both types. Weavile seemed ready to go confront whatever it was as well.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Double Team - Chapter 2 / Part 2

Recovering from the sprained muscles, Sevish felt like a total stranger among the group. Still unsure with the recent events, he stretched his legs to prevent narrowed nerves. Looking at the trainer in green, he placed his bag and began to ask for clarification... until a loud roar echoed through their ears, simply delaying their conversation.

"What was that just now?" He asked.
"No idea, maybe something really big?" She speculated, tipping her cap and equipped her googles.

"Hold on, are you really sure with this? I mean, I could help since I had a Pokémon with a particular type, but..." He said, worriedly.
"If you're handicapped, you might as well risk your life and it'll be over for you. Also, not having one and being a girl doesn't mean I'm weak. Go rest until you feel better." She replied.

Standing up, he stopped her from moving further and placed a Poké Ball into her palm. With a serious look, he told her that if things aren't going like oneself think, this Pokémon can at least assist her in any way possible. Though she declined the offer many times, he still insisted on doing so. Being stubborn and all, she finally gave up and took the Poké Ball with her.

"Alright fine, what can this Boldore do?" Asked Chebyl for the sake of knowing his capabilities.
"He's Stonehenge. Let's see, he can use a skill that basically protects everyone, shoot things repeatedly into a point more than once, concentrated gems that can't be sold which is sucks, and finally explode if needed." He explained.

A little baffled with the given information, she realized that he meant moves, like Stone Edge, Wide Guard, Rock Blast, Power Gem and Explosion. But then she struck up with both question and argument,

"5 moves? That's not possible."
"Stonehenge! Stone, henge! It's a nickname I gave to him." He spelled.

"Okay. Why Power Gem? It can learn a better move than that."
"Like I said before, I'm not exactly a confident Pokémon Trainer. I'm just someone who doesn't really measure their strength for the sake of making a perfect one." He stated, "Someone can clearly know how bad I am in battles, even my own Pokémon knows this and they mostly let themselves choose what to do. But I'm in no way agreeing on making them into literal weapon or anything like it. Heck, I'm not even fit for those league filled with competitive trainers. I'm just someone who needs money to live a modest life and got lost instead..."

"All aside, good luck handling that one, you two!" Cheered Sevish, returning back into his spot.

Feeling how ineffective the Pokémon he borrowed to her, she gripped the Poké Ball tightly while continuing to mutter in order to complain all the things she kept when he struck in.

"Why should I? If the foe is a Pokémon that fits in this very environment, why should we bring Pokémon with these types instead?" She protested, "I know they're not gonna buffeted by the sandstorm anytime soon, but we can always benefit from super-effective moves. Sheesh..."

Though unable to come up with a fightback due to an occurring matter requiring priority, there are many lines that made him resemble someone that she knows in the past. Keeping on being steadfast to at least dissipate her mindful thinking away, she tossed a Poké Ball containing her Hitmonchan into his lap in return. The sandstorm keeps going harsher, sparkling dirt are being lifted along with the winds. Giving a gesture of acknowledgement, he gave a smile signifying his acceptance. Adjusting her googles and cap, she faced into the direction where the sound comes from, ready for whatever comes up.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017

Orion.png
Orion Starght
Chapter 1 Part 4 - The Roar
Silitune Sands
"Points": 3
Pok%C3%A9monicon_404.png
Luxio - Spark
Pok%C3%A9monicon_133.png
Eevee
Pok%C3%A9monicon_059.png
Arcanine - Ardor
Pok%C3%A9monicon_359.png
Absol
Pok%C3%A9monicon_176.png
Togetic

Orion tries to listen to every introduction. He mutters to Spark: "I don't really want to be a part of this group, but for now I guess I have to memorize their names." Spark agrees: "Luuuux!"
He looks at every trainer closely and searches for a physical feature to distinguish them.

The girl with black eyes - Chebyl.
"She is from Sinnoh! Remember the time we spent there, Spark?" Spark's eyes are enlightened by good memories. "But she doesn't seem to be strong..."
The boy next to Chebyl has green hair and wears a semi-funny T-shirt - Sevish.
He was the one who rushed into the tent like he was haunted by a Gengar. Orion is not sure, whether he actually belongs to this group - but he still does not understand this whole group thing either. His Pokemon's name 'Watch' is easy to remember.
The blowhard - Sparth.
Orion decides not to spend too much time thinking about this guy.
Another teen whose hair looks like he got hit by an explosion - Gelius.
His Weavile looks quite strong and like Spark to Orion seems to be Gelius' partner.
The last human in the group: Lin - Dark, long hair and brown teddy bear eyes.
She has an Alolan Vulpix with her, a Pokemon Orion has always wanted to train. She does not seem to be strong either.

Not sure whether the others even want to know about him, Orion figures he will wait with his introduction because the others seemed to be talking in small groups already. Then there suddenly is a loud roar. He is a little surprised but tries to stay calm, telling Spark to do the same. When Sparth talks about getting ready to fight, Orion has to gauge. "If we need a rock or ground type, you will be at a disadvantage, buddy. Sorry for that. The same goes for Ardor and Togetic, and Eevee still is not strong enough to fight tough enemies." Spark supports his trainer by putting his paw on the only Pokeball that is left. "Yeah, we have to other option." While the others get ready as well, Orion sends out Absol. "Listen Absol, we are going to fight a strong enemy and there is a sandstorm hailing outside. Will you help me nonetheless?" Absol's fighting spirit seems to be sparked. It gets ready for whatever may come next.

Years

Over the horizon of dust and sand, A long snake like creature could be seen, it's body glimmering. Sparth's eyes Narrow as he releases a Sandslash. "Kinn; Dig. I want you to surface when you run into one of those creatures quickly." The pokemon started to bury itself as Sparth runs out into the sand storm, pulling up his bandana to keep the piercing sand out of his lower face and his goggles keeping his eyes clear. "We can't use sonar, Environment can't produce sound... Come on Kinn..." Sparth's Sandslash surfaces out in the dust storm. "Anyone got a ground attack it would be-" A steelix emerges from the ground, it's eyes filled with rage as it barrels down towards the tent and Sparth looks back. "... EVERYBODY OUT OF THE TENT!" Thought just as he's yelling, another Stelix bursts from the Ground as he looks back as Sandslash "Earthquake! Shift it's attack!" The pokemove obeys as it shifts part of the sands in the earth, causing steelix to fall short as Kinn hops onto it's back as Sparth didn't need to tell it what to do next as it spikes Icicle Spears along it's long body as the steel type retreats underground.

5 x Steelix's
Gyro Ball
Dig
Sandstorm
Dragon Breath
[Kinn]
Species: Sandslash/Aloan
Strengths/Weakness: ???
Moveset:
Dig
Earthquake
Blizzard
Icicle Spear

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years

Double Team - Chapter 2 / Part 3
The sandstorm is still going wild. Ruckus has happened at the outside of the safe place. The people in the inside, unable to move out and deal with the rage of natural environment due to hindering weather are hoping that it will soon subside so they can at least help the braves. Though, for one particular person who has just joined in the group briefly stared at his taken photos during his unusual adventures. Browsing through the image of a blue sea, falling green leaves and brown roads of soil. Eager with the upcoming idea of making a story that they wouldn't believe with proofs will surely made his life better than ever... until a loud noise came from the back of the tent, startling the group of their presence.

"Purrloin' legs, what the heck happened here?" He scowled.

Followed with a wave of piled sands, crashing into the rock formations, weakening the impact it could've done if it were a clear hit. The ground slightly raises in height with the nails almost worn off from their pinpointed places, suggesting that it could fall down at any moment. Another roar is heard, he started to get worried and planned on another runaway, even if he's unsure with how the rest will take care of them. Telling his Watchog to get out the place to avoid any risk on getting hit or buried, he packed the photo back into his backpack and let his Watchog to do the scouting for any opening. When he least expect it, Watch already straighten his tail. In front of him is a giant, rough diamond-coated entity with a smile. Constantly rotating the body in its polar, the Iron Snake Pokémon slowly approached with its head in front of them, staring at them intently.

"Uh, hello pretty girl. How's your day?" He flirted, but to no avail it followed its initial roar with another roar right in front of them. Quickly taking his camera, he took a close photo-shoot with the Pokémon. Immobilized due to the flash, he told the group that he will stay out from battles and probably play dead to avoid the said Pokémon to chase him. Therefore wimping out in the midst of sandstorm, he closed his eyes and let his Watchog act as his guide for the sandstorm can't really deter his vision. The Steelix, however decided to chase him instead of engaging the closest group. With another roar, it followed his footsteps with a wide trail through the sands away from the pseudo-fortress and submerged its way from the bottom to reach his path.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Climbing on a nearby boulder and surveying the surrounding, Chebyl saw what seems to be dire for amateurs. So far, 2 Steelix has appeared; one is now engaging with a clear blue-colored Pokémon and the another one is right now chasing what seems to be a strange pair running away like getting a home run in baseball. Not really knowing their individual strengths, she choose to wait in the spot and think about some planning.

"If there's anything like any of these to appear, my Lumineon can always snipe them down with a long-range Water Pulse. But the catch is I don't know if she can shoot accurately given that there will always be delay post-attack into the target and sandstorm hampering the vision. Meanwhile, if they managed to find and approach this very pinnacle, a Surf can always dampen the sand and slows them in return. And with Stonehenge's Wide Guard, this area will never get soaked." She muttered, sending out a Boldore and a Lumineon by her side.

Acting as a scout from afar, there has yet to be any appearance of similar presence within range. Thinking that helping them will at least ease their work on taking care one of them due to their high defense, she ordered her Lumineon to use a Water Pulse onto the Steelix combating the Alolan Sandslash. Forming a water ring on her mouth, she gave an instant signal to fire, and so the attack was fired without warning on whom it will hit.

Back