• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Associate yourself with an anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So, what kind of anime character would you be? I'd be Marik, from Yu-Gi-Oh!. I do have that evil side and am determined to get what I want. I also have hair like Marik's!
icon10.gif

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I think I'm most like either May or Kay, from Pok?mon. (Gah! I'm not really trying to rhyme... >_>) I'm shy, and most everyone says I have a sweet personality. ^_^;
Others would be Kagome, from Inu-Yasha, and Nurse Joy on Pok?mon.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I will describe myself kinda like Joey from Yu-gi-oh because I am determined to one goal and set my heart to it...I also learn quickly like he does (I think I placed top 4 in the very first Pokemon TCG tournement I ever entered...)

I am, however, considerably shyer than Joey...I have a side that kinda reminds me of Masato from Pok?mon, becuase he is smart and little :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Bakura Ryou from Yuugiou... with his yami taken into consideration.

I'm generally a really nice person and I almost always seem that way on the outside. However, I also like stuff like death, blood, etc. o_O; I have that evil streak which only my friends know about. So... yeah. XD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura. n.n()Every CCS quiz Iv taken seems to think so. n.n- *giggle* I'm a bit strange, but I love singing, drawing, playing with my electronic toys, and friendship means more to me than anything. n.n-
That's me. Hohohoho~

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Keitaro from Love Hina his goals are far but he never quits, he daydreams alot and tries his best. He's an average nice, guy who helps and support others and is clumsy and he likes to have fun. He is nervous around girls too but is serious about his feelings. Which is so like me and more then I've seen out of any other anim? character relating to myself. My buddies seem to agree but all they want is me to get hit x.x

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Ummm... I'd have to go with.. uh.. Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh! She's pretty cool and likes working alone. Also Joey! I also have a huge crush on him!! ^.^ Joey and Mai make such a kawaii couple!!!! :)

*dies cus of cuteness*

~CaRtOON

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
I realy don't know, but I think I'm kind of like both Yugi and Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh. I am realy nice and kind of sweet sometimes like Yugi but there are some times when I can get pretty dark like Yami Yugi. But most of the time, especialy when I'm angry ir riled up about some thing, my friends say I have the heart of a dragon.

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 8, 2006
Seta-san from Love Hina. He's a good fighter, gets to go around the world on archaeological digs. He's funny. Plus he's such a frickin cool driver. xD

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
When I am with my friends I am very much like Mutsumi from Love Hina.
I'm very bad at studying,I am very clumsy,I like to help people,I'm not thinking so much about myself
(like whats best for me.I more think of whats best for my friends) and I am really that childish and stupid sometimes^^;;

But when I am with strangers I act like Laura/Ryoko's friend from Hamutaro...I forgot her name! O.x; And I call myself a Hamutaro fan! *sob*
Anyway.I am really shy,polite and I love to draw.Just like her.^w^

John Denver

Banned
Years
Hmm, some people don't know their favorite character to the one their most like....so sad...before I said I was just like Sonoske...fraid I can;t say that I am anymore...

I'd be like that one dude on Inuyasha with the Wind Tunnel hand...yep, I only saw one episode and I instantly knew that I was just like him...:D :D

BOO ya!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ya know, I just realised that I'm a lot like Chihiro on Spirited Away. After I watched that movie one time I knew! We're both huge klutzes. :P

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I'll have to say I am like Jonouchi/Joey from Yugioh. Why? Uhh.. I guess cus we both really care for our younger sibling ^^;; We both are bullies, but nice at the same time. And......... we're rebels? O.o;; I guess that's it. Oh, and we both dislike Kaiba XD

*Kaiba kills CaRtOON*

~CaRtOON

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Er...Bellandy from Ah My Goddess for me? Heh, noooo... I'd probably be -thinks- Hikaru from Rayearth. I'm very sweet amd ambitious. But there's no way I'm short!

Spyke

Jiggalo
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2004
either Itchero from kikaider(stuck up,obnoctious)
or Seto kaiba from yugioh(stuck up,snobby)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back