• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Associate yourself with an anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kayleigh said:
I think I'm most like either May or Kay, from Pok?mon. (Gah! I'm not really trying to rhyme... >_>) I'm shy, and most everyone says I have a sweet personality. ^_^;
Others would be Kagome, from Inu-Yasha, and Nurse Joy on Pok?mon.
You also remind me of Tohru. n_n As for me? Hmmm... Geez, this is hard. XD; Maybe Kagome from Inuyasha, but slightly shyer. XD;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Miyu-chan said:
You also remind me of Tohru. n_n As for me? Hmmm... Geez, this is hard. XD; Maybe Kagome from Inuyasha, but slightly shyer. XD;
Lol, really? Well I am a lot like her come to think of it! ^_^ And Whitney from Pok?mon! I just watched the episodes with her in them, and knew right away that she's my animated clone. O_o Except.. My voice isn't as strong as hers. Mine is more quiet and shy, but still sweet. And we're both klutzes. XP I think that you are a lot like Kagome, Miyu-chan! You're really nice to everyone, and I haven't ever seen you mad before, lol. =P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Kagome sure can get mad at Inuyasha though. Especially when Inuyasha gets mad at Kouga. ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, true. I wonder how Miyu-chan handles situations like that. XD

And DigiMaster12, that post you just made was a little spammy. o.o;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kagome sure can get mad at Inuyasha though. Especially when Inuyasha gets mad at Kouga. ^_^;
Hey, Who won't get mad if the person she likes but won't admit the he likes her is jealous about someone elso that she doesn't like but he likes her? I undersand her compleatly. *nod nod* :P

Lol, true. I wonder how Miyu-chan handles situations like that. XD
Hmmm... Then we'll have to see who my boyfriend is. ;P

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 5, 2003
a think i look moste like Gogeta or lance because i have long red/blond hair.
And i'm realy stuborn, and easily make fight's.

(I also s*ck at grammer so sorry if there are any mistakes/errors)

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
I am most like Haruko from FLCL aka Furi Kuri aka Fooly Cooly :D . I'm like here cause i dont realy care what i do or what happens around me.i am mysteriouse and stuff. of sometimes i am like Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin cause i sometimes care about people around me. and try to protect the people i love. :P. and i also have a dark side (my hittokiri side). I become the manslayer (but i dont kill anyone) that kenshin sometime becomes in the anime.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
I'd probably say that i'm most like Hikaru from "Nadesico" especially by looks, hence the name, or that's what everyone tells me, but then again everyone (at school mainly) seems to tell me that i look exactly like my History teacher >>; if it's not Hikaru's Twin, they're calling me Mrs. Christie's Twin o_o;
Anyways let's not get too off topic, i can also associate with Hikaru's personality, i tend to act weird a lot--maybe that's because, i am weird. There's also Misty from "Pokemon" and Sakura "Cardcaptors" whom i can associate with personality-wise...

Tweak

:P i'm lazy and don't care about crap so i think i'm like yoh from shaman king. if i had to pick a pokemon character i'd be most like psyduck. :P

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
Im a very mixed person but here is four anime/manga persons I can identify myself with...

Shinishi kudo from "Detective Conan": smarter than the most in my near (especially my family-_-;; ), recoursefull and at times alittle goofy...

Takato from "Digimon":creative, kind, alittle easy to cry(mostly only at sertain events like deaths), and a strong will to save others.

Mew Ichigo from "Tokyo mew mew": friendly and nice, good at fights(mostly digimon and P okemon fights, I dont get to fight with anyone..., but who cares?! a fight is a fight), and Im a leader (I truly am, my friends wanted me to be their leader and they still wants that...), Im also alittle clumsy but not to much...

Kenta from " P okemon " ( the crystal speciall episode): hot tempered, stubborn,adventureous, heading right into things with little thought...just the sence of whats the right thing to do...

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Honestly, I think I'm a lot like Ash from Pokemon. Ash is always asking Brock or Misty, "what does that mean?" or "I've never heard of that before..." and I'm a lot like that hehe. We both are a little clumsy too, but love to battle and take on challenges.....plus my mom is a lot like Ash's mom hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back