• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What if you woke up in Unova one day?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
If I woke up on Unova.....

Well first of all, I'd like to live in Nimbasa City(weee fun all day!), and get Solosis as first pokemon. Well, I'll go around and travel to Castelia City while training my pokemon. Then I'd "support" the main character in his quest to stop Team Plasma. And, after he becomes the champion, I'll go battle him and steal the championship right out of his hand XDD.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Seeing that I'm older than 10, I'd start my Pokémon journey. Because Unova is one of the best places created, I'd forget about my real life and live there. I think I'd go through the region al lot like how you do in Pokémon B/W and I'd use many of the same Pokémon. After my journey, I'd use all my prize money and retire in the lovely Undella Town and have battles with Cynthia in the Spring.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I would first be a little upset I was in Unova and not Kanto. If I had to choose a random Pokemon as my first that wasn't a starter (like most people in every region) I would choose Ditto. Then I would train, trying to remember how to properly EV train. If I got to pick a starter I would demand to speak with Professor Oak.

After everything I would probably join Team Plasma and just ruin people's days. I would then set up a real Hail team!!

Back