• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A Bridge - water under it.

Which bridge did you like the most?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
There were some awesome Bridges in Unova some with awesome camera angles, some with the greatest of music and some with scenery to die for.So the question is which one was your favourite and why?Do you think they play a central part in the structure of the region?Or did you dislike them overall?Discuss!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I liked Skyarrow Bridge because of how the camera angles were played around as you travel through it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
The first time I crossed Skyarrow Bridge, in White, was one of the most awesome moments ever in a Pokemon game. Seriously. And I still love the bridge, even with all the trips I've made back and forth and back and forth across it, hatching eggs. The music in particular is just tremendous.

That said though, it's not even my favorite in Unova - that'd be Village Bridge, which competes with Fortree City for the place in all of the Pokemon universe where I'd most like to live. It's just such a beautiful place and I love everything about it.

And broadly - I like all the bridges and I think they were a great design feature. Those are just my favorites.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
My favorite bridge would be Skyarrow Bridge, because it looks very awesome. The camera angles in there are decent, and I could see clouds and ship as well.

Years
I absolutely love the camera angles of Skyarrow Bridge and how unique it was compared to anything we'd seen in a Pokemon game up to that point, but my favorite of all the bridges had to be the Driftveil Drawbridge. It was easy to collect and sell off a bunch of feathers at a semi-early point in the game, plus I found a shiny Ducklett under one of the shadows (the only Shiny Pokemon I've found in any of the 5th gen games).

Years
Definitely Skyarrow Bridge. The camera angles are amazing, and the length of the bridge is great for hatching eggs, and it's also based off the real-life Brooklyn Bridge, which is just amazing.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
My favorite bridge was Sky Arrow. It was definitely the best since it was 3D ish and the view was just stunning. I also did like the Village Bridge. A Village/Small Town in a bridge really was creative and the city bridge really did look nice and tidy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I love both Skyarrow Bridge and Village Bridge. For Skyarrow Bridge, the very first time I step afoot onto that bridge was a whole moment of WOW. Like, breathtaking. I mean, just look at the beautiful scenery and the way they played around with the angles. The music was amazing and catchy as well. As for Village Bridge, I just love how quaint and neat it is. Peaceful and calming, with the most beautiful piece of music to accompany.

If I had to choose just one, it would have to be Skyarrow Bridge as it was the very first bridge in Unova that just completely stunned me in its full glory.

Sirfetch’d

Ah they were all so good, but without question Sky Arrow Bridge was the best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Village Bridge for sure. It's a bridge, made into a town, it is so pretty, and the music is adorable. <3 Plus in B2W2 you get to beat a snarky, arrogant old man, so that's always fun.
Not only that but it's just a lot more fun to be there, with so much to do. In BW they have a little mini sandwich shop where you can serve people sandwiches at everyday, patches of grass with neat Pokemon in them, trainers, and plus, when you talk to some of the people, other instruments and sounds are added to the music (this is true for both of the games).

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Tubeline Bridge for me. It was so huge, and I loved the sound of the trains passing by.

Back