• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I still don't firmly believe he intends to post any new Pokemon...we'll see though.

He confirmed a new Pokemon in his youtube comments but has yet to post it.
Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
He (the instagram leaker) mentioned a new evolution on his youtube account, if you look. Assuming it really is his, mind. ;p In a spoiler! No image yet, mind.
Spoiler:

Pfft, ninja'd. Let's wait and see though I guess, if he'll actually post images.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Who knows, he didn't say anything about that. I'd wait before making any assumptions (besides, maybe it was his profile pic before he got the game).

Years
Okay he posted a picture of Pancham but the interesting thing about it is that it's number is no.91 in the Pokedex. I guess that's a relief to most people, it means Pangoro is more likely now than before to actually have good stats.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
He confirmed a new Pokemon in his youtube comments but has yet to post it.
Spoiler:
I think the leaker is finding the new pokemon but not showing them because he is
a. Trying to prevent TOO many spoilers(unlikely)
b. Is working on evolving one of the already mentioned pokemon, like Quilladin(what I'm hoping)
c. Doesn't want to get into too much trouble if he gets caught. (maybe)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
c. Doesn't want to get into too much trouble if he gets caught. (maybe)
If it's a review copy though, he's already in trouble regardless of how much more he leaks. If not, then he's probably clear but that's up to him on how much he posts.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
is no one else as excited about the possibility of the kantos getting 2 mega forms?

Only Mewtwo has 2 Mega Forms. Where did you get a rumor about another set of Kanto Starter Megas?

Its not a review copy. He bought it from a store that broke street date early. Though he can still get in trouble for posting the images even without the Non-Disclosure agreement.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
nude and confused(the redditor who got an early copy) said that when he got his charmander he got the mega stone charizard x edit: i linked his reddit profile earlier

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Is that true? If so, I'm definitely not excited for it. I already dislike the whole Mega form idea anyway.
another person has got the game early and said he got charizard x (never poosted a pic unfortunately) but said he might tomorrow if he remembers so that would mean there is probably a charizard y and the same for the other kanto starters

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
On a semi-related note someone leaking photos has confirmed Binacle and Greninja are fake. By deduction I s'pose this means Hawlucha is real.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Only some of these work. But at least some is better than nothing! Anyone else checking out this guy on Youtube? Here's a link to his account:

By the look of the badge case, I'm gonna guess....

BUG (Viola) ROCK (Grant) FIGHTING (Korrina) WATER or FIRE (teardrop or small flame)
ELECTRIC (Clement) SOMETHING (looks like a platter or dish) POISON (looks like a smoke cloud) ICE (snowflake)

8 initial badges confirmed. Ice is definitely 8th gym! At least it's not 7th AGAIN, right?

edit: Maybe the third gym is Fairy. I remember a leaker suggesting that... but man, that badge doesn't look like anything at all.

edit 2: forgot about Korrina; that'd be third gym.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back