• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pok?mon Academy Life (Visual Novel) - DEMO v1.0.3a LIVE

How should characters be associated with Pokémon types?

• With their signature Pokémon (if any)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Based on their personalities

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2022
if anyone is interested..there is a new version of the game..1.0.4..it is posted on the games page on facebook

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 26, 2020
Not sure if this game is still being worked on but it sounds like a really fun and cool idea. I do just wish there was an option to pursue male characters romantically. And not as a female character but as a male. Or also to play as a girl and pursue female characters. It would make the game appeal to me and probably a lot of other people much more!

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2022
Not sure if this game is still being worked on but it sounds like a really fun and cool idea. I do just wish there was an option to pursue male characters romantically. And not as a female character but as a male. Or also to play as a girl and pursue female characters. It would make the game appeal to me and probably a lot of other people much more!

you can follow the page on twitter.. @pokemonvisual .. though there haven`t been activity since mid december... as for playable characters..it was said that it would take a whole lot of work..and because of that it wasn`t in the picture...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2023
Website is gone, twitter is fairly dead

I think this one is dead, Jim

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
what are you talking about website is gone

http://pokemonacademylife.com/

it's right here....

also i want the Devs to know i just downloaded this today and i have never had the most fun playing a poke fangame as this. my significant other was rolling his eyes at me while i squeed each time a new (but known before they were even introduced) character came in.

oh and i wanna punch lance...i expect grade A douchery from Blue....but Lance.....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2019
I was wondering if there will be routes for the teachers as most high school dating sims are usually bland with only student-student romances which usually
runs into the problem where there's no incentive to do other routes as they feel too similar a lot of the time and I feel adding teachers as romances can make more different between routes as obviously there's the forbidden aspect of dating a teacher and all that.

If you not planning to do routes for the teachers avoid as best as you can making the routes of the characters you are doing feel samey or too similar as it ruins replay-ability which you ultimately want in a dating sim. Add twists in them or sprinkle some drama in there(Don't kill characters too cheap way to add drama to stories and doesn't make sense with your genre)

Not telling you how to make your game of course just giving you some pointers so you don't make the same mistake other high school dating sims make.
Looking forward to the full release of this game

Regards
Some random guy on the internet

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I played the demo 5 times just to do all the different choices and what will happen I can't wait till the full version release also I didn't realize you can save in this game until I reached my 5th time playing when I accidentally pressed escape and figured out how to save and do the other things like look at my stats.

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
hey im just wondering if this is still being worked cause i just finished the demo and loved it!!

unknown but judging by the lack of posts here and apparently on their twitter in the past few months it seems like its a lost cause unfortunately

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
is this ever going to be fully released ive played through of whats out like 50 times im just wondering if a full version will ever be released

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
As one person's said and as I've PMed a few people, it is still being worked on. If you want more details, I will link you their facebook post in a PM.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
As has already been mentioned, the game has not stopped. It is still being worked on on facebook. If you want the link, PM me.

Back