• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
Well, how did you like that?

Here is my update to the newest version.............
A D/P font for the Pokémon Unbound.

Before:
8i070qi.png

After:
H5Xt21V.png
My suspicions about you are right, you really are that spammer Daniella Lyons. How many times do we have to tell that editing someone's hack without permission is downright disrespectful? Please stop whining about the DPPt font, they are ugly for FireRed and the original font is beautiful as it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
Um, is 1.2.5 the newest version? I can't help but notice i'm stuck at crater town after cutting the tree.

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Um, is 1.2.5 the newest version? I can't help but notice i'm stuck at crater town after cutting the tree.

1.2.5 is the newest version. We've only released a demo version, so nothing past Crater Town is available.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
This hack is one of the best hack i've ever played.
You did a great job, keep it up.
I can't wait for the full release, i'm sure that will be amazing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Umm curious who is Layla and why is she a spammer.I get why she shouldn't do that tough that's just rude and disrespectful to skeli to alter is work without his perms.

Sounak

Black Charizard
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 1, 2018
Amazing ROM hack man. Definitely the best one I have ever played :smile:
Here is a small bug report though:
Steps to reproduce
  • Go to a wild battle
  • Capture the wild Pokemon
  • Gain enogh exp to level up and learn a move
  • Go to the move learning screen
  • Teach him the move
  • During the "1, 2, and... ... ... Poof!" dialogue the captured Pokemon's sprite is present alongside with its HP bar

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Amazing ROM hack man. Definitely the best one I have ever played :smile:
Here is a small bug report though:
Steps to reproduce
  • Go to a wild battle
  • Capture the wild Pokemon
  • Gain enogh exp to level up and learn a move
  • Go to the move learning screen
  • Teach him the move
  • During the "1, 2, and... ... ... Poof!" dialogue the captured Pokemon's sprite is present alongside with its HP bar
I saw that in other hack too, dunno if theta emerald or nameless FR but it was one of them.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Layla was getting annoying and I didn't like how she changed the font without Skeli's permission, as RenElite said, the DPPt font is ugly, the FR/LG font is just fine, because it looks similar to the HG/SS, B/W and B2/W2 font (which games Unbound's graphics resemble).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Layla was getting annoying and I didn't like how she changed the font without Skeli's permission, as RenElite said, the DPPt font is ugly, the FR/LG fon't is just fine, because it looks similar to the HG/SS, B/W and B2/W2 fon't (which games Unbound's graphics resemble).

yea that was wrong to edit his stuff without permission also d/p font is bad fr/lg is better

Back