• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Well I don't watch the anime, except for the little I got to see as a kid, so I will choose Misty for nostalgia. xD

What is your favorite color Hikari10?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hardest boss fight I ever had was against the Vanitas Remnant in KH - Birth By Sleep.

^What's your favorite kind of music?

-Jared-

Years
Hardest boss fight I ever had was against the Vanitas Remnant in KH - Birth By Sleep.

^What's your favorite kind of music?

Various. I have a little bit each of rock, alt rock, alt pop, hip hop, nuevotango, country, techno, and lot of video game music, which is varied in and of itself. xD

Xulek, do you use a lot of emoticons?

-Jared-

Years
Probably...um, I don't know. i would have only listened to it once and then never again lol.

What is your current favorite song Xulek?

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Usagi-Chan, favorite movie and why?
Eh, that is a hard one, probably "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon SuperS: The Nine Sailor Soldiers Get Together! Miracle in the Black Dream Hole". It's my favorite because I love the music used, and I watched it all the time as a little kid. Also, it brought back the Outer Soldiers for the last time until Stars

Pikapal: Do you remember what you dream?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now I'd have to go with Anesthesize by Porcupine Tree, either that or UN Owen Was Her in the Touhou OST or Raining by Kaskade. I'm such a music junkie sometimes lol.

Usagi-Chan, what's the scariest video game you ever played and why?

Usagi-Chan~

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Either Resident Evil 4 or Revelations, probably 4 though.
4- Creepy, forest atmosphere, the yelling from the Ganados. I still haven't finished it.
Revelations: Not as creepy, but there were still some tense moments when Ooze would randomly drop out from that one bathroom

Xulek: What is your least favorite Side Series Pokemon game?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
All of the side series games except for Ranger, that one was alright but picking out the single absolute worst game from the side series besides from Ranger is like trying to find the smallest shred of individuality between countless completely identical pieces of horse ****, it simply can't be done lol.

Usagi-Chan, do you have any idea what the hell a "Hollaback Girl" is?

Usagi-Chan~

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Someone who knows how to spell Bananas really well? x3

Xulex, do you have any idea what the hell "The Color of the Earth is Salad Time" means, or what a "Private Mystery Circle" is?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm I'd have to say that the first saying is some form of innuendo directed towards the term tossing another person's salad which is very popular in today's prison system as shown in this video. Warning, may not be sfw so watch at your own peril and stuff like that.

The second saying would have to relate to a high profile team of professional detectives who still attend high school as shown in the manga St. Penalty Academy.

Usagi-Chan, do you prefer Facebook or Twitter if either at all and why?

Usagi-Chan~

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Facebook, because I see updates from all my friends. Twitter I check less often due to the sheer amount of updates I get on my phone.

^Favorite Holiday?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years

Umm, I mostly hear Pika, Pikapal (or PikaPal, which confounds me xD), and Jared. xD

Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?
I like the texture of waffles more, but prefer the taste of pancakes. I eat pancakes more though so pancakes win. Plus you tend to see more done with pancakes and I am picky about my food.

Speaking of pickiness... what are you picky about?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite holiday would have to be Christmas, since I get 2 weeks off of school around that time.

^Favorite thing to have for dessert?

Usagi-Chan~

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Picky, I'm picky about my food and cleanliness. Not clutter, everything just has to be clean, no wet spots or food stains or I go crazy.

^Least favorite Social Media website?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm too lazy to look back at the question I was asked, nyaa.

Usagi-Chan, do you love rabbits considering your username.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Currently none atm, trying to find a way to get Touhou onto my 360 right now sadly enough lol.

^Hardest boss you ever had to face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back