• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
This is getting me nowhere still. I step on the boxes but nothing happens. All 3 of them actually. Idk what more to do.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
What kind of fire red rom should i patch?
I've used independant,squirrell,and v10.
It doesnt work!And Why?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
This is getting me nowhere still. I step on the boxes but nothing happens. All 3 of them actually. Idk what more to do.

Stepping on the boxes allows you to transition from floor to wall. Use the map attached to get through the maze. They aren't buttons. The map above is the movement permissions.

Last edited:

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I noticed that some of the typings listed on your site for the pokemon aren't the same as what they are in the game. For example the Peonie line is Fire/Dragon on your sprite page but is only mono dragon until Baozhu, which is Dragon/Flying. (Also the Raperay line is Normal/Flying instead of pure Flying, Skorogun is pure Fire instead of Fire/Poison, there might be others).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
I noticed that some of the typings listed on your site for the pokemon aren't the same as what they are in the game. For example the Peonie line is Fire/Dragon on your sprite page but is only mono dragon until Baozhu, which is Dragon/Flying. (Also the Raperay line is Normal/Flying instead of pure Flying, Skorogun is pure Fire instead of Fire/Poison, there might be others).

Thanks for bringing that up, we have fixed on our website and deviant art.

hello, easybakestudio. can you give me a list of all fakepokemon? my friend is interest your hack and he said that he may translate it to the chinese. thanks

You can find our fakemon dex by searching easybakestudios on deviant art. Tell your friend thank you and good luck if he decides to translate our hack!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
get fossils from precambrian hall and give it to one of the people in the houses

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Ok look, I give up. I can't get through this god forsaken maze gym unless you just tell me exactly the spots I need to go to and directions. This thing is too crazy...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Ok look, I give up. I can't get through this god forsaken maze gym unless you just tell me exactly the spots I need to go to and directions. This thing is too crazy...

Here is the map. The Zero blocks let you move between C and 10.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    22.9 KB · Views: 148
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Here is the map one more time with the path in yellow and could you please say if you have successfully done it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    36 KB · Views: 189
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 27, 2016
sorry i am new to the patching community, how do you use the .ups file extension? I have the .ips patcher program but i can't open the game with my visual boy advance emulator...can anyone help me?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
sorry i am new to the patching community, how do you use the .ups file extension? I have the .ips patcher program but i can't open the game with my visual boy advance emulator...can anyone help me?

Make sure your using the ips patch with the ips patcher or get the ups patcher for a ups patch. This helped out us alot when we started patching ;)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151

Back