• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
How goes the hack guys? There hasn't been an update in a while.
Well, some of us are busy in a while, so there are not many updates. But, I found out how to insert Mugshots into the game, and it looks pretty cool now. And stocko inserted some more icons. Yeah, that's all. I'll update more if there's anything to say :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
After the first badge, when you fight the trainer in the east, you switch with a shining sprite and can't move.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
Been watching the hack for awhile n finally joined the site to give u a couple comments

Calumon wuld b a good ditto type, I don't think he ever digivolves
And is there anyway to get a .zip of this game? I play on my phone n its the only way I've really had success downlloading and playing hacks

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
Hey guys, just a little update. There hasn't really been any progress at all recently from what I know. No files have been updated for a while and I can't get onto epitaph :/

After this week (I'm currently finishing my year 11 exams, only one year of school left now :D) I am on school holidays so I can get some stuff done :D I guess in the mean time you could tell us what you would really like to see in the game from here on? Just general suggestions I guess :)

@cantstopdee11 - I'm sure that you can make it into a .zip file on either your computer or your phone. Otherwise, give us a yell, and I'll see what I can do.

Epitaph: If you see this epitaph, reply to my email :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2020
wow hack is looking great~~
are you going to redo the sprites?? cause some of them looks a bit too pixelated (no offence) and hard to recognise :/
other than that theres really nothing bothering me other than the sprites...
once again no offence intended...

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
wow hack is looking great~~
are you going to redo the sprites?? cause some of them looks a bit too pixelated (no offence) and hard to recognise :/
other than that theres really nothing bothering me other than the sprites...
once again no offence intended...

A lot of the back sprites are just placeholders, just something that makes it more logical. Rather than going into battle with a Agumon and it showing a Charmander for example. I'm sure that when we are progressing further along, that's one of the things we will look into improving :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
If you need to, I guess it would be nessessary to just flip the front sprite around to make the back sprite, so that you can spend more time getting progress done on other things. I do that sometimes for my personal hacks.

I'm playing to it and it's too cool! ^^
Too bad about the backsprite in the battle...About that... if you need a hand to make the backsprites of ALL Digimon... I offer to make'em.
-it's crazy I know.. but it's gonna be fun -I hope-

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
I'm playing to it and it's too cool! ^^
Too bad about the backsprite in the battle...About that... if you need a hand to make the backsprites of ALL Digimon... I offer to make'em.
-it's crazy I know.. but it's gonna be fun -I hope-

I'm sure that would be awesome :) But, that would be up to Epitaph. If you want to help out then check this :)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283028

I haven't been able to get onto him :/ I will let him know your interested in helping though :)

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
Woah, this takes me waaaaaay back. I used to watch Digimon everyday as a kid.
Interesting hack :O

Edit: There is a bug around route 3 after you either battle a wild Digimon or a Trainer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Its a good hack but with a lot mistakes that you must fix first of all in the begining oak sows salamons and call it pokemon not digimon

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
Is there a way to see all of the digiolution trees? I'm extremely interested and I know not too much has been going on as of late, but I would really love to see some sort of guide of how to get specific Digimon. Thanks, and good luck with this amazing and promising hack.

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
como lo juego si el archivo es .ips ??

game as if the file is .ips ??

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what your asking?

Is there a way to see all of the digiolution trees? I'm extremely interested and I know not too much has been going on as of late, but I would really love to see some sort of guide of how to get specific Digimon. Thanks, and good luck with this amazing and promising hack.

Not much really has been going on :( Haven't been able to contact Epitaph at all. I've done a few little things but nothing much.

I might be able to source out how the trees go but otherwise use an editing program to have a look?

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
@Thepenguin394
I compiled a list of the evolution tree currently available :)

Spoiler:

GoldenRiolu/Veemon8810

OmegaGamingCorps
Years
I use the Visual Boy Advance Emulator, and I can't get this hack to work with it. Do I have to use a specific Emulator to play it, or do I have to change the file into a GBA file, or what? I probably sound REALLY stupid right now...because whenever I try to put it into my VBA, it says it's .ips file, and cannot be played with it.

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
I use the Visual Boy Advance Emulator, and I can't get this hack to work with it. Do I have to use a specific Emulator to play it, or do I have to change the file into a GBA file, or what? I probably sound REALLY stupid right now...

Download the ips on the first post, download a ROM/google it (Dont ask me how or anything i don't know how.), then finally download Lunar ips patcher, google it too.

After all this open Lunar ips patcher>select the ips>select your ROM(After you extracted it, again don't ask me how, idk.)

Then open VBA as you already have it, go to Options>Emulator>Save type and set it to "Automatic" if it isn't yet.

open the patched ROM and enjoy playing this hack. :)

If you don't know how to patch, ill add the link how to in a second.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Okay, so I have a WarGreymon and a MetalGarurumon, same level and gender, in my party. How do I get them to become Omnimon?

I dashed through the first post since I didn't play this hack yet, but i think I found what is interesting you.

The DNA digivolutions are as follows. Keep in mind that in order to do a DNA digivolution you must only have 2 Digimon in your party and in the following combinations. A very important note: In essence this basically removes your entire party then adds the DNA Digimon, so no stats, abilities, genders, etc. will be transferred. It will; however, give you a stronger Digimon in the long run, some of which can digivolve even further.
WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon = Omnimon

These Digivolutions are optionally accomplished via trading, which I will point out below:

WarGreymon(Nevermeltice)/MetalGarurumon(Dragon Fang) = Omnimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back