• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Section - Interested?

Would you play flash games if they were made available here?

• Yes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

tnfsf11

Forums weren't made for playing flash games, they were made for discussions/chats, speculations & hacks showcase, that's mainly why I come here.
I personally don't want this forum to become another Facebook-like website, besides that you will never even find a full Pokemon game in flash to put here.
BTW questions 6/7/8 are irrelevant.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Given our current server issues and load times, I'm not exactly hopeful for how well numerous games held on it would perform. This is a Pokémon forum, and our off-site additions are Pokémon Showdown, and the Oekaki, both of which are integrated with our sections as well as being relative to our fandom.

Lame bodies on bicycles going through obstacles don't apply to Pokémon, and thus, I cannot condone such an affiliation, tied with the reasons I've mentioned before. It'd be tacky.

droomph

weeb
Years
No…

I mean, when there's nothing to post, I just do whatever people do when they have nothing to do, like tweaking around with some whatever or playing a flash game on a different website (that's important) or maybe even download a couple ROMs and start playing around, etc.

Sooooooooo nej

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I don't think so. I can't see Flash Games really being popular here. If you want to play them, like you said there's Facebook for that. Pretty much everyone has Facebook nowadays so it's not inaccessible, nor is it hard to be on PC and have FarmVille or something in another window or tab.

Back