• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Nice and simple, 8/10.

Question - someone told me signatures' max width was 300 pixels so I shrunk mine, but I see a lot of people are over that. I'm confused. ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nice and simple, 8/10.

Question - someone told me signatures' max width was 300 pixels so I shrunk mine, but I see a lot of people are over that. I'm confused. ;_;
Max height is 300px, max width is 500px. :] Whoever told you that the max width was 300 should get slapped. xD;

7/10

Simplicity. Always a good thing. Not too fond of how the userbar looks, but that's besides the point.

lol i only came here to clarify that soooo.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Meh, 8/10 not bad.

Blue is a bit hard to read, and it is quite bland, but other than that. Nice job!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
3/10 I can't see it properly on that background; the text especially is impossible to read. Also, your Frillish-evolution thing doesn't appear to be moving, which throws the whole thing off a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back