• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Years
MYLIFEHASMEANINGAGAIN. *Back On My Laptop After A Century 'A Day' of having no laptop!!! 8DDD~~~!!!!* I'll get started on my post today!! I just have to act like I actually had homework tonight, so my dad would give me my laptop back, so pointless homework AWWWAAAYYY;;!!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
People who still need to post for 3.5:
~~~~~
Raitan
Vegeta
Umbre
Kibbles
Mira (<---Anyone know what happened to her?)
~~~~~~~~~
I'll have Scarlet and Mammon's posts up (Hopefully) after school.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I apologize for my lack of participation..it has been quite a crazy few weeks for me! But the most exciting part is now that I'm back..its just in time for you guys to almost say Happy 21st birthday for this old man right here! My birthday is tomorrow =)

BUTBEFOREIEVENASKFORTHATIAMGOINGTORECAPANDPOSTXDDD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kibbles

I dunno, he seems pretty old to me...HAHA, jk! :P I'm 19 myself, so no biggie. :D

Btw, Eevee, I'm a bit confused as to what I should be doing, atm. Where would you like Ryuu to go after breakfast?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Vegeta@
He can do whatever, really. Heck, he could go down to the training center and curse at the fact nobody is around to beat up, and there are weapons right there, surrounded by a stupid barrier xP

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I think I'll do just that! I'll probably be posting on Wednesday night, kinda busy with college until then...

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Today is a real weird day for me. School doesn't start until 9:35 (Instead of 8:35) Buuutttt

Wake up: 6AM
Bus: 7:45AM (OTL)
School Starts: 9:35
Ends: 3:05PM

And we have gym. Weight training. Yay scrawny toothpick arms~! x,DDD

I guess I'll finish up Marisa's post during that hour before class;;;; And if I don't finish it then, I'll finish it at lunch (Or continue onto Scarlet's post)

Years
OI! I'mfinallydoingmypostnowthati'minWritingclass ;u; Oh, and half of our school is off limits because pipe broke and it's flooded =u=

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
If you guys have not noticed yet, there is a problem with the IC thread.

Problem:
It does not go past page 7, and only my and Skymin's posts are seen

I posted a thread on Community Questions and Feedback, and nobody seems to know the answer to why or how this happened. Thus, I ask that we continue YOL in this thread until further notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3.5 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vampire District

Nobility was the sort of thing you were born with. If you were rich before the Gods came into play, you and your family stayed rich. These people could easily get away with murder, because they had the money and power to back them up. If anyone who wasn't nobility killed someone, then the person would be charged extremely high for standards. This is how the Gods ran the world; killing off the population by getting rid of the poor and helpless. Their goal was for a better world without pollution, but what were they doing now? Slavery, public slaughter, blackmail… I could go on. People were urged not to have children, because those children might participate in the Population Games, and die. Who would want their children to grow up, only to die publicly before they became adults? I certainly did not desire that. The main government of Gods were horrible. So it was a good move to keep the face of the 'president' secret. Otherwise, they would have tons of people trying to kill him or her. Although… It wouldn't be the God's citizens that would attempt such a bold move. Why would they? They had everything, and even entertaining fights to the death! Who would possibly rebel against a life so grand?

But what was better? Before the God's reign, there was horrible poverty and terrorists and pollution issues. Whole countries were struggling just to make it through the day. There was war because of this. Experimentation on non-humans, I believe. Though, I could not blame the humans for being curious about us. We just popped out of nowhere, and announced that we were blood-sucking humanoids. Would you take that calmly? Would you take that as fact? The humans wanted more and more proof on our existence. This led to the belief of immortality; a living being who could not die under any circumstances. Of course, vampires and angels and demons were not immortal. Real demons were, but not earth-born demons. You would not believe how disappointed the scientists were when they discovered that we all died like anything else. Lack of food or water, our temperature… Diseases were common. But does immortality really exist on Earth?

I felt us rise higher and higher up the tower, before the doors slid open to Kerin's hallway. Yes, clean clothing was probably a good idea. I grinned happily, and hopped myself off and over to his room.

"Kerin-onii-sama!" I took him by the wrist, and dragged him inside his room. Kerin's room wasn't that different from my room. A one-tone painted room with a huge bed, walk-in closet, desk, and bathroom. The colors were more befitting for a boy, though. Finishing off my food, I washed my hands like the good girl I was, before crossing the room and rummaging through the clothing the God's had given him. Wah… So much. Who would wear this much within a period of two days? I perked up, and flung a tan-colored parka onto his bed.

"Parka!" Within minutes, I had picked out a full outfit for him. "Kerin needs to showa!" I said quickly. I meant to say 'shower' but it came out funny. Pushing weakly at his back with my feet sliding against the floor, I managed to somewhat push/lead him to the shower. "Shower!" I messed my hair around, and gave him a big towel. "Marisa's gonna go to her room and shower too!!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(OOC Np)

Ryuu was more than full. He had always been a big eater, and would often eat almost anything. Almost. Some things were just to unbearable to bring himself to eat. There was once a time back in the demon district, for example, where...never mind, a tale for a different time.

Ryuu stood up slowly, wiping his mouth with his arm, and casually began to walk out of the room...before he grabbed the table with the food on in and tossed it out of the window. Shattered glass littered the floor, and crashes of plates and food fell towards the ground. The shattering of the plates and all other objects from the table with the food on in falling was like a symphony of music in Ryuu's mind. He closed his eyes and listened, as if composing the piece of chaos.

When everything was quiet again, Ryuu walked out of the room. It was time he got some training in, and what better place than the training room.

Ryuu proceeded there, his thoughts bent on the coming competition, the Reaping. He had been denied years after years of participation before. Actually being here was, in a way, supposed to be like a dream for Ryuu. But ever since he got here, things haven't always been as they appeared. All it was filled with was fine foods, casual rides, and luxurious settings. If Ryuu wanted all that garbage, he could have stayed in his mansion in the Demon District. He was here for the fight, the killing, the action. Although the fight with Natruo was nice, it didn't do much but whet his appetite. So much more could be done here. He was eager to get started, and he'd start with a bit of training.

Now, when Ryuu says a bit, it must always be understood that his "bit" would be taken way out of proportion from an ordinary reasonable person. Ryuu certainly is not ordinary (and he sure as hell ain't reasonable).

Ryuu finally reached the training ground. The room looked a lot different than it did the night before, a forrest littering the area.

"What the f***?" Ryuu exclaimed out loud. He looked around it, wondering what it was all about. He shrugged, and stretched as he spoke to himself.

"Well, it'll do." A second later, he positioned himself, squared up, and charged the tree. It took one blow from a full-fledged charge of the Rhino to snap the tree in half, and bring it down in a large crash.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((Yeh that was irking me XD))

-I felt the sinking, then rising of my bed as if someone was getting up. The thing that was weird was that I didn't remember allowing anyone to sleep in my bed, let alone in my room! Normally I probably would have been a bit more pissed, but hey, I had just woken up... and I was still temporarily tired. Inside, I could feel the normal warmth that indicated my own fire abilities, but then there was something else, something abnormal. For some reason, it seemed that my flames were growing on their own, gradually exceeding the boundaries I had put in place in order to keep me from glowing like the sun, and burning my cloths.

The gradual pace of the flames picked up, and knowing that I would not be able to prevent it, I did what I could and rolled off of the bed, hardly feeling the impact of hitting the ground on my left arm, and jumped away from the bed. A few seconds later, I released the boundaries, allowing the flame through, but not before putting some restrictions on it, lest it burn the whole building down. Instead of the blast incinerating everything in the vicinity, it only released a golden flash of blinding light, very briefly. When the light subsided, I still glowed slightly, but I felt a stronger heat, somewhere on my chest. I lifted my right hand to touch the place where the heat was originating from, which was on my chest just above my heart, and squinted at the demon standing on the other side of the bed.

Dropping my hand I held up the base of my coat which I had left on when I fell asleep, and growled slightly when I saw that it was singed; It was my favorite jacket and not only because I thought it looked cool, but because it was made from a special type of material most adept fire users wore. This material was known to be very resistant to fire, and since more fire wizards couldn't completely control their power, this material cut down on clothing costs. These cloths in particular were made from a very high grade form of that thread, making it more resistant than usual, and now it was burnt. I rolled my neck a few times, then sat on the bed and closed my eyes.-

"It's done now isn't it? The contract? A bit of a warning would have been nice, but I guess these arena people will have a way of restoring my jacket. Anyway, its morning, I'm hungry, and... yeah, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go eat something." I said, walking towards my door, already having put on my boots and a new coat. My gloves seemed to have a new sheen about them also. " You should probably get back to Bernkastel before she gets suspicious, we can go over the details of this thing later; don't miss me too much." And with that, I was out the door, already pushing the button for the dining hall, and trying to calm my raging stomach.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Spoiler:

EDIT: the IC is working again! yay! so i just stuck my post in a spoiler.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good to see that! I'll post something by thursday, or wednesday night. Can't get anything up before then! :(

Back