• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So, Another is actually not that bad a series. Thank a fellow FT and Natsu fangirl for getting me into it.

/post of the day in this thread; I'm becoming more and more inactive here, fff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually read a manga that wasn't Detective Conan or Narutooo. :3c also planning on rereading a series and miiight actually continue fairy tail. /trying to snag more muses ffff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe. The reason why I went and read Olimpos is because I love mythology and it was basically a story about some mythological characters like Apollo and Hades. I'm planning on rereading Chrno Crusade and I am a little curious about the character that Rossu spoke about.

/LOL rossu changes to Rossi on my phone and I'm watching criminal minds right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ehh. animes are another story. I'm a little willing to read more than just Detective Conan and Naruto for manga, but when it comes to anime it's basically a no-go for the time being.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Theeere we go. idk though. I might take a look at it but I don't have the motivation to do so right now.

Years
67. I am confused here... so I am going to just go back to chillaxing and listening to my music way louder than I should be. Oh, and downloading some Tales of Symphonia tracks. Even though I'm essentially running out of room on my laptop (only 7 GB free space!).

Years

500th episode of The Simpsons to premiere in Australia next Wednesday, I was disappointed with it due to "He Who Must Not Be Named".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back