• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here to spread my disease!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Erp, sorry man. I can't quite make rhyme or reason out of your adoptable situation ^_^;;

Anyway, welcome to the Pokecommunity! It truly is tha bestest place to be if you like Pokemon/Pokemon hacking!

*gag* Yeep! I think ah caught yer disease ._.
quarintine me!

Have tunnsa fun!

-Roy

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there p.hant0m xD

Great name by the way xD i like it

I am sure if you came here for the hacks then you will enjoy yourself here as much as you enjoy "spreading your disease" xD

As i said i hope you have a great time here and make lots of great friends, also make sure to check out the Rules/FAQ as they can save some embarrassment down the road xD

Welcome to PC~

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Hello, I hope you have a good time here but I dont really feel like catching any diseases today, not on my birthday. Have fun in the hackers threads though.*.^

Back