• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Thanks. If I ever actually make the hack I've wanted to make for a while then the Pokemon will evolve by event.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
Thank You, I'm at the end now, where I have to go to the orange islands but trees are in the way :S

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Excuse me but I have finished giselle and the others have not got cut and supposedly I should look Charmander according to the episode guide so I might need to look for him.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Love it, one problem though.

I absolutely love the detail in this game. Whether it be from Seymour the Scientist, or what's-his-name's Unofficial Gym.
HOWEVER. One major problem. Ash catches a Caterpie. I did the same. Evolved into Butterfree, and you killed its moveset. At lv 10, it learns confusion. Wel not in this game, rendering it useless with just Tackle for many, many levels. I don't know why the hell you did this, but it ****ed up the game for me. I really want you to change this.

Also, I got the Psych Up tm, and its description is that of Bullet Seed's. You should fix that too.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
Can some crazy hacker go ahead and finish this hack, rather than wait for this metapod kid to come back? He probably got hit by a car or something.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
Yeah i agree. This game needs to be finished. (: Ive finished it so far for what i can and my buddies are starting to play. I even decided to create a how-to video for it. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

The video is on my youtube channel. youtube.com/ghoststrategy

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
A job AWESOMELY done!Keep up the great work!
BUT the only thing that I didn't like is Ash's sprite at the very beginning,while Pf.Oak welcomes you to the world of Pokemon...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hei, i'm newbie here... what the latest patch for these game? thx btw :D
In the first post.

I absolutely love the detail in this game. Whether it be from Seymour the Scientist, or what's-his-name's Unofficial Gym.
HOWEVER. One major problem. Ash catches a Caterpie. I did the same. Evolved into Butterfree, and you killed its moveset. At lv 10, it learns confusion. Wel not in this game, rendering it useless with just Tackle for many, many levels. I don't know why the hell you did this, but it ****ed up the game for me. I really want you to change this.

Also, I got the Psych Up tm, and its description is that of Bullet Seed's. You should fix that too.
Metapod already mentioned that Buttefree's moveset was edited to reflect anime more.
Satoshi's Butterfree did not learn Confusion so it doesn't learn it in this hack.

Can some crazy hacker go ahead and finish this hack, rather than wait for this metapod kid to come back? He probably got hit by a car or something.
Could you stop posting such an offending posts?
You totally don't know hacker's codex (not like it exists but well...). We do NOT steal works of the others.
And yes, finishing someone else's hack IS stealing the work because the ideas are not from creator.

That reminds me, I didn't like the female character sprite.
Because it doesn't exist?

FrenchPotatoes

Trix are for kids
Years
hello.. i'm a newbie in this forum.. but i have a question, wondering if someone can help me..

I discovered this game 3 or 4 days ago, I've been playin in a webpage called Vizzed.com online, I don't know if it is associated or not..

But the thing is, today I was trying to play a little and when I opened the webpage where I'm supposed to start playing it told me that the game didn't exist.. is this because they are updating the newest beta version???

can someone tell me please?

Years
Thats because you should have not played it on the web. You should download VBA emulator and play the hack on it.

Thank You, I'm at the end now, where I have to go to the orange islands but trees are in the way :S
Please try to read previous posts before asking such questions. It has been answered already

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
i know this is probably a stupid question but where do you get the pickaxe and do you get surf or some sort of small boat to swim on the water

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
I discovered this hack just a few days ago (why the hell is has so low visibility on the web?) and I'm really amazed. The cure for details is awesome! And the game is really fun to play. Are they working on a new version of the beta? An awesome job like this must be finished!

p.s. imho, this is the best hack ever.

Back