• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Cassie-Academy Grounds, Beach

Cassie sat at the edge of the water, twirling her finger through the sand in a swirling pattern. Her feet were bare, and she was wearing teal shorts, even though it was rather cold. She didn't care about the weather- her Pokemon wanted to play, and she loved the water, so why not? She giggled, watching her Seel bounce around in the waves. He was still so young...his swimming wasn't always the best. Cassie knew that he would grow into a strong swimmer as a Dewgong someday.

Cassie turned her attention to Squirtle. She knew that was where her attention was needed the most. Squirtle could be pretty sneaky sometimes. Right now, everything seemed well. Squirtle was floating on his back, spewing water from his mouth. Cassie wished she could join him. Sometimes, she wished she could be a water Pokemon, too. But, for now, she was just happy to be with her Pokemon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Infirmary

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Valorie got a new cape. Again, Kilik will never understand dragon trainers. She removed Kiyoko from her scarf so she could put on the new cape, & somehow it made her feel better. Does wearing something special, say from Lance, really make that much of a difference? It looks relly cheesy, but who is Kilik to deny others?

While Valorie was showing off her new cape, Kiyoko transformed back to that little boy Kilik knows well. Kiyoko was staring at Mana, & Kilik was still waiting for an answer from her. Kiyoko stated that she was a Pokemon.

Another Zorua? Was Kilik's first thought. Mana began explaining what she was. Not a Pokemon, but a human with Espeon DNA. For the first time since, well, whatever, Kilik was shocked. He knows no one who has Pokemon DNA. His face didn't show much, only with his eyes a bit wide. She was a human with Pokemon DNA, Espeon DNA... Could she have done something to Valorie after all? Kilik was thinking of some moves an Espeon had, & one move made sense. He didn't make a fuss out of the situation.

"So you used Attract on Valorie back at the mountains. That explains it." Kilik is good at reading people, but he could not have found this out so easily. He felt so out of his element. Maybe he was losing his touch, but who cares about that? He's still got it, so he might as well move on. He glanced at Kiyoko, smiling down at him. That little body, he almost wishes Kiyoko was his little brother.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Four
Cries for Attention

After about half of the room either rejected his statement or ignored it entirely, Kiyoko crossed his arms with a huff. However, moments later, the girl pretty much openly admitted it. "I got it right! I did good!" Kiyoko certainly perked up after that. Of course, this victory would most certainly not go unnoticed. He giggled a bit and poked Valorie in the stomach, standing in her lap nearly at face level, but still falling a little short. "I did good, right? Did I? /Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid/ I?" Kiyoko seemed fairly chirpy about this. If I'm right, that means they'll have to listen to me and not tell me I'm wrong!

!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

A courteous Lucia introduced herself to Uncle Bryan, whom he was quite impressed with her advanced manners. He was briefly scanned by Roberto, as obliged by Lucia's duties. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Lucia. My, you have outstanding manners." He offered a handshake towards her.

As everyone took their seat, setting their plates on the table, Danielle handed Mienfoo his plate full of food, offering him to eat it. She then took out two Pokeballs that contained Ozzy and Sector inside, they haven't been out since they were at the beach. She thought it was time for them to get some fresh air. "Come out, you guys!" Danielle said while she threw the balls up high.

Simutaneously, both Ozzy and Sector came out. They both stretched out, mewed, and headed straight to the group of Pokemon, where Mienfoo was with. Uncle Bryan did the same with his Pokemon. He took out two of his Pokeballs and threw it up in the air as well. Coming out of those two balls was an Ivysaur, and a Jolteon.

"Joltee!" The Jolteon cried and stretched its legs.

"Uncle Bryan! Evie evolved!" Danielle said in a surprised tone.

"Got a thunderstone from Jon." Uncle Bryan replied, "Used it to evolve Evie to Jolteon. It's a keeper!"

Danielle smiled, and glanced at Mark and Lucia. They haven't seen them in quite a while. She was hoping for this dinner to go smooth. To break the ice, Danielle opened her mouth to start a conversation, but Uncle Bryan butted inside.

"So, Mark." He started, "How long have you been in this school?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark sat down with the others and continued to eat. Snype stayed out of his food since it wasn't part of his diet for minerals. Evie had seemingly evolved into a Jolteon since last time. Mark always thought that Jolteon was possibly the coolest eeveelution of the bunch, other then Umbreon. Danielle's uncle began to speak to Mark about the school.

"Oh, I've been here since day one! I guess I'm kind of a verteran around the school? Haha... I kind of find myself bumping into alot of new people and showing them around when I get the chance. That or just talking about the school. I bumped into Dani here a few days ago actually! Imagine my surprise seeing her." Mark replied.

"I've even developed my team quite a bit! You'd be surprised!" He added.

Years
Ryan Newson

Ryan had now finished his huge meal at the cafeteria. His stomach had a 'full' sensation that he couldn't remember experiencing in a very long time.
"Ahhhh, that's better." Thought Ryan. He had been sitting there for a while and still no ideas about what to make tomorrow's lesson on. Many ideas came to mind, several being ones he wasn't too fond of. However, Ryan had decided that a good thing to do his lesson on would be Mew. Ryan had always been fascinated by Mew when he was younger, it had so much mystery surrounding it. Not only was it the first legendary Pokémon that Ryan had heard about, it was also the one of which he knew little fact. As pictures of Mew were very hard to come by.
"Yes," thought Ryan. "Mew, you're my topic for tomorrow's lesson!"
Ryan stood up fast, this was not a clever idea due to the fact his stomach was so full. However, Ryan prevailed and slowly walked out of the cafeteria.
He walked back to his room and immediately found what he was looking for. His journal from when he was younger, in it he found his drawings of what he had imagined Mew to look like, and various descriptions and details labelled around the drawings. This would be just what he needed for his lesson tomorrow, along with actual textbooks, of course.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A nod of approval was Nemo's response to waifish little Olivia running off to collect some lighter things; which was probably for the best, as one bundle of cloth probably wouldn't have been enough to shield them from the grass, or to wear if the love-seeking turned out to be a victim of some chilly wind. Though, she may have relented anyway, given the sweetness with which her friend asked her questions. There weren't many people like that back in Orre, and those that did often wore glitter and shoes that made them taller. That was understandable, as size was often intimidating, but Nemo didn't have the older members of her gang pegged as needing any more intimidation. They weren't exactly the smoothest of gangs to begin with, and she was probably the most competent person there, but that was because she didn't allow for luxuries. As she was now.

Clearly, there was a need to find some way to keep up her training while staying around her new companion. Watching her train would probably be on the list of Olivia's things to do, if the infatuation she'd shown so far was anything to go by. Even though she ran a little strangely, and had far too much hair to be valuable in a bit of brawling. Strangely, that didn't upset Nemo in the slightest, because Olivia's bones might have snapped if she got into a real fight. Better to keep her beautiful and nice-smelling, as Nemo was an incredibly suave with compliments. She was getting too far ahead of herself, and only one step was needed at a time, so she set slowly off in the direction of the plains, in the hope that Olivia would be able to find her quickly enough. She turned her thoughts to more reasonable things, like Pokemon, and punching people in the throat.

When the smaller girl came running up with bundles in her arms, Nemo couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the gathered items. "Alcohol? You drink alcohol?" She asked, her tone surprised rather than offended. She wouldn't have thought it, especially given the effects such things tended to have. She was already very...dance-y.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

As Mark and the uncle were chatting it up Lucia resumed eating. She was rather pleased with herself that she got in a good impression and that was always key, a good impression. Though, she wasn't sure if Tyro had that same thing on his mind. The Combusken was laying into his food, stuffing it down into his endless stomach, but oddly enough at the same time he didn't seem to be spraying the food everywhere and was keeping rather tidy with his silverware and such. He did reach over to snag Able's plate though. "Younoteatingthis? Okaythanks!" He didn't bother to wait for her to speak as he dug into the meats and what not with heartfelt enthusiasm.

Diana sighed, "So, Len, how soon do you think until you evolve? I mean, Mark has to sometime right?" She asked. "I like you as you are now, but don't you want to get stronger? I know I would." She said with a firm nod.

As Samuel ate he glanced at Len, "So then, Len, do you have a mate yet?" He asked.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

"Mark's absolutely right, Uncle Bryan." Danielle said happily as she took a few bites of her food, "I battled a teacher, and I lost against her, and he was spectating the battle."

Uncle Bryan jumped a bit towards that statement. "You lost against a teacher? Why Danielle You were supposed to be stronger!"

Danielle felt a bit embarrassed when her uncle questioned her previous losses, especially against Miss Sandoval. It was that time when Mimi evolved into a Meganium, and conquered her fear of battling. "Uh...well...I was getting started on battling. Eh..."

He shook his head. "Well, you were the top battler at Celedon Academy. What happened? You were great until you came here."

"Uncle," Danielle called out, "Can we like...not talk about this in front of my friends? Please?"

Uncle Bryan sighed, and glanced at Danielle's Pokemon. Ozzy and Sector were sharing a plate, while Mienfoo had one on his own. However, Mienfoo was getting full, and Tyro the Combusken couldn't stop eating. He then gave his last piece of turkey to Tyro, so he would finish it up.

"Okay. Fine. But we will talk later about this, Danielle." He concluded, and resumed eating.

Danielle looked down towards her food. He was the reason why she's trying to be the best, and the reason why she (and Mienfoo) are competitive. They both want to win a lot. Danielle finally understood that being competitive doesn't really matter when it comes to meeting new people. This was the possible reason why he always had such a grudge over Mark and Snype. Danielle had changed, since she set foot on the Academy. Being competitive wasn't her thing anymore. She then looked up towards Mark and Lucia, two of her great friends sitting right across from her, eating their dinner.

Everything got quiet...an aura of awkwardness ensues around them.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Things suddenly got really awkward around the table. He didn't get why her Uncle was so surprised that she lost to a teacher. They were teachers after all! Naturally they were often better then the student! That was the whole point of teaching them! So the student would surpass the master. Mark wouldn't dream of beating any of the Gym Leaders if they were going at him in full force. It was worth a go someday but he still had alot to learn, and so did everyone else! He didn't like how Danielle's uncle was talking down to her.

"Well, the teachers here are on a whole different league. Most of the teachers in this school are Gym Leaders. They aren't easily defeated. That'd defeat the point of teaching if it were going to be easy to defeat the master." Mark said, trying to defend his friend. "I've learned alot of stuff here at the academy and its far different then in my old school. Infact..." Mark stood up with a smirk.

"Why don't we show you how a trainer from the academy battles? Me and Dani vs you! A double battle! What do you say?" Mark challenged.

Able didn't get to retort to Tyro as he immediately started eatting up her food. He was a charming little Pokemon, but he sure was a pig! It was still kind of adorable though.

Len sat down near Diana and thought about evolution himself.

"I'm sure its only a matter of time. But he can't evolve me unless he has the right item and he has yet to obtain one. They're fairly rare, especially what I need to become a Politoed. I think I want to be a Poliwraith though. My figure won't change but I will get a bit stronger and actually get a bit of muscle in these arms!" Len said, flexing one of his arms. Samuel joined in afterwards and asked him about his mate.

"Um... no I haven't found one..." Len simply replied.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-En route to Oak Town

Dante started to run off toward Oak Town and after awhile he finally reached the town. There Dante headed over to the TM shop and noticed that the store was closed for the day. With that happened, Dante headed back to the Academy to see his aunt. So with that, Dante started back to the academy. Along the way there, Dante heard that Valorie was in the infirmary which made think of what happened to her. After that, Dante decided that he should go visit Valorie and wish her well. Finally, Dante started to head over to the infirmary.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

Lucia just ate silently as everyone stopped talking for a bit. Lucia in a way could relate to Danielle. Her own parents always wanted her to be at the top. It was just something Bernavards strived for, to always be the best. She brushed back her hair as Mark laid down his challenge and stopped eating. "Mark, don't you consider that unfair? I mean, it's two trainers against one. You and Danielle only have to focus on giving commands to one pokemon while Mr. Brian has to focus on giving strategies to two pokemon. If anything, I would more than understand having a double battle, but only having one trainer sending in two pokemon." If Mark wanted to show to Bryan something, then it was only right that the battle be fair in the first place.

She smiled, "In fact, Roberto could use some practice lately. I can fight alongside Mr. Brian and you two can show us what you can do." She said. Roberto stiffened a bit, but said nothing really in response.

Tyro happily grabbed the food Mienfoo handed him and gulped it all down, finishing finally with a very loud and satisfying burp.

Samuel nodded his head at Len, "Hm... well, I just assumed that with you being a rather powerful male you would have found a mate by now." He continued to dine on his own plate.

Diana just smirked, "He doesn't want to tie himself down by already having a mate, right Len?" She asked with a curt nod.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak
I could feel a grin emerging on my face as I ran off into the sea of sand, following the others. Leka ran ahead with his rings slightly shimmering in the darkening atmosphere. My bird Pokémon were flying by my side. Well, except for Nalafari who flew ahead and trying to get ahead of Leka and Wyatt as if he was in a race.

As I ran, I could feel the wind brushing me, and the grains of sand sinking into my sneakers. The friction between my sneakers and the sand was slowing me down, but that did not discourage me from running. I run out of my love of running. I felt so free as I ran as if I was flying in the air. I have always loved running ever since I was a toddler. My parents would sometimes get annoyed and worried by me not holding their hands and me running ahead when I used to be a toddler. My parents did eventually catch me as my legs were shorter back then. My love of running had brought me into the track team of my home, Cherrygrove. There, I practiced running, strengthening my hamstrings, biceps, and other parts of my legs. I was one of the fastest sprinters on my team, but not the best at the whole region of Johto.

If I were to give an award to the fastest runner on my track team, I would give that award to David. When David was alive, he used to run in the track team with me. I believed he loved running more than I did. He practices every day, and he was the fastest runner on the track team. I honestly felt jealous of David sometimes as I have trouble winning against David. But that jealousy didn't stop me. David inspired me to run my best. Even though David is gone, I feel like there is a remnant of him in Nalafari. I find it unusual that my Pokémon were so similar to my best friends who I lost. Sometimes, I think my Pokémon are like the reincarnations of my deceased, best friends. But, reincarnation can't be real.

My Pokémon and I had finally caught up to Wyatt, Leka, and Nalafari at the boardwalk of the beach. Wyatt was playing with a Pokéball, throwing the ball high into the air and then catching it. As I waited for Orange and Evie, I let Emil perch on my left hand. I was preening Emil's head feathers with my index finger of my right hand. Emil's wings were slumped and her eyes closed in pleasure of the preening as if I was massaging her. Samuel was currently chatting with Nalafari in squawks and twitters. Nalafari was giving loud, boastful chirps. Perhaps Nalafari was proud of being the fastest flyer, and Samuel was probably giving a lecture to Nalafari.

My eyes drifted ahead to the sinking sun, the array of colors of the sunset, and the stars high above starting to shine through. I wondered what would happen during the Thanksgiving dinner. I remember the time I had a Thanksgiving dinner when I used to be nine years of age with my family, and my deceased best friends, and their families. Everyone was together and it was peaceful. Maybe except for the food fight that David started. I silently giggled to myself at that thought.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie watched as both, Wyatt, Leka and then Jay ran on ahead, crossing the beach within a few moments before arriving at the wooden walk way which lad to the sandy expanse. Nodding briefly to Orange who was still close by, Evie shrugged then grinned. "No point keeping them waiting." She said, her voice playful before she swung her back up and over her head and following Jay's lead with running.
The sand under foot, like before made her steps more difficult, but she brushed this off and pushed on. She could feel her board, strapped to the inside of her back dash into her side as she ran but she didn't slow until she reached the others. Here she beamed at the guys.

On the way over, she could help but marvel how fast Jay had made it across the beach. When she compared herself to him, she almost felt like a toddler just stumbling on afterwards.

"that was some pretty amazing running jay!" she said, her breathing laboured but not enough to impede her speech too much. "Where'd you learn to run like that?" she enquired before focusing on Wyatt and sending him another smile in turn, she watched as the pokeball he was toying with arched through the air.

"you having fun there?" she asked, jokingly, peeling her eyes away from the ball and down onto the boys face, with lopsided grin set across her pale lips.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(Running to Oak Town, and trying to not trip while doing it)
"WAIT UP GUYS!" I said, dashing with my two pokemon in tow. I can only imagine how awkward Bonsly looks, having short legs and all. Once we reached the top of a hill, Bonsi tripped, and started rolling down the hill. Laughing as I watched Bonsi roll, I ran down the hill toward Jay and Wyatt. I guess Caroline must have thought that's what you're supposed to do. She was only just born, after all. I eventually come to a stop in front of the other three. I haven't run like that since I was trying to catch up to Prof. Elm following a "Suicune" that was actually a Sentret thet was aparentally painted like a Suicune for Halloween. Now THAT was a cool costume. Of course we returned it to its owner, who had two other pokemon dressed as the other legendarys, but if I could have kept it I definentally would have. "So, does anyone know the way back *pant* to the academy? Because I know I'm *pant* gonna get lost." I said to the other three with my hands on my knees.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

"Nice to meet you, Whitney!" Alice said with a smile, before Whitney turned on some device that identified Jello and gave a truckload of information about his species. Although they were usually green, but talking about the Solosis' color would be like going off-topic, so let's continue with the story, shall we? Anyway, after that Alice's jaw dropped, looking at the girl in amazement. She sure was smart! The girl then asked why was Alice there.

"Um, I just, um, went here, to get some fresh air..." she said timidly, "Get things cleared up in my head, you know?"

She wasn't sure if to tell her about Roxas or not. She didn't think that telling the girl that Roxas had been talking to about the kiss would be fitting for the time being. And before her brain could pull any daddy tricks about the aforementioned kid, Alice decided to ask Whitney something.

"I'm thinking about training Jello a little bit while I'm out here. Wanna tag along?" she asked, "Maybe help me out?"

Jello appeared to be Okay with the idea, emitting a cheerful sound that Alice took as an "OK-dokey"

Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds -> ER

Jimmy was disillusioned at first, seeing that Rosalyn gave away the Egg that almost got him into trouble. It better be some very, very rare Pokémon he thought, sighing a little bit. Well, no time for getting upset. It wasn't even his Pokémon anyway.

"Okay, let's get a move on. We're not far from the ER." he said in a deadpan voice, "Feelin' any better?"

Biff walked beside him, looking out for anyone like the sneaky little Ekans named Bryce that would come to give the rebellious-looking teenager (and the maroon Houndoom as well) a hard time.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds ----> Pokemon Center

Rosalyn held tight to Jimmy's hand as he said they were almost there and then asked if she was feeling better. "No, not really. Feeling a bit worse" she whispered wincing at the pounding in her head. Though she was gazing curiously at the Pokeball in her hand I wonder what a Fennekin is she thought before putting the Pokeball in her bag.

Rosalyn would figure that information out later. The pain in her head and her increasing dizziness was taking her attention "ugh" she groaned putting her hand to her head yet again as he felt a sudden wave of intense dizziness. "J-Jimmy" she whispered weakly as she felt her legs give out and her vision go black.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Wyatt's eyes widened as he saw Jay sprinted onto the boardwalk before he could toss the Pokeball up a second time. Jay must have been some sort of trackstar in order to arrive here with such speed. Wyatt could run slightly faster than the average person but this guy had speed like no other. Wyatt continued to toss the Pokeball, trying not to seem too amazed by Jay's speed and to top it off, he didn't even seem tired. Before Wyatt could query about Jay's running ability, Evie jogged up onto the wooden walkway, panting as she stopped although her shortness of breath didn't stop her from complimenting Jay on his quickness.

"You having fun there?" she asked Wyatt with a grin, returning her grin by playfully sticking his tongue out. No sooner than that, Orange arrived.

"So, does anyone know the way back to the academy? Because I know I'm gonna get lost." He said, pausing twice with gasps for air. Wyatt looked at Orange, waiting for him to catch his breath, as he looked in the direction of the Academy. As soon as he spotted it, Wyatt flung his Pokeball up high.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say Jay has the speed of a superhuman" Wyatt said, putting his hand on his head as he grinned. He let his hand drop and continued, "We're about halfway there. It's not much further so I guess we could walk it." Wyatt looked at the others, waiting for one of them to take the lead.

At the end of this sentence, Wyatt's Pokeball landed in his hand that was held up high. He used to spend all of his idle time doing this sort of thing and because of it, he had good aim at throwing object and also catching.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Thanksgiving Announcement
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Across the school, the intercom blared to life. A male voice some might recognize as Pryce's cleared his throat, and began to talk. For the most part, the noise level of people enjoying themselves quieted down a bit to make way for him to speak. "Greetings, and Happy Thanksgiving..." he started in a rather relaxed tone. It might seem that he was rather tired, and ready to turn in for the night. Go figure, with his age and all. "I hope you're all enjoying the feast our cooks have prepared—We had to pay them overtime for this." he joked lightly. Indeed, one had to wonder how far in advance they'd had to plan for such a large feast... and just think of the leftovers! "There is however the matter of what this holiday is /actually/ about." he continued, hesitating a moment to let that sink in. "In my many years upon this planet, it has been asked many times. Besides the feast, what is Thanksgiving about? ...Simply, exactly what the name implies. Thanksgiving is about being thankful. I won't bore you with stories of he past and what you should be thankful for there, because that's not what Thanksgiving is about; Thanksgiving is about the present." Pryce explained. He seemed to believe what he said. "It's not about what others don't have, and it's not about what we want either. Ask yourself about the things you take for granted. Your friends, your /pokemon/, all of the experiences you've earned through your travels and perhaps even your time here on the island are some things that come to mind. Then, say thanks for them. Take today to appreciate what you have, and for the rest of the day don't worry about what you don't. As much as I encourage hard work and perseverance, there will be other days for that. That being said, this 'old man' is thankful for his sleeping arrangements. I best tend to that—Have a good evening, everyone."

Valorie Ryder - Infirmary
A girl derives joy from dressing up, Kilik? You don't say!~ Valorie just sort of absorbed what Mana said with a grain of salt. Yeah, that sounded sort of weird, she guessed. Human pokemon crosses. /Personally/, it sounded a bit like a dual-edged blade to her. She was pretty content being completely and utterly, simply human. That's some nice foreshadowing you've got there, Marin. She kind of got the impression Drake didn't normally hang out around students, though. That was odd to her. Perhaps she simply did not understand adults, however. "That doesn't sound like a bad Thanksgiving to me." Valorie remarked. At that point Kilik accused Mana of using attract on her and Valorie just sort of fidgetted uncomfortable. An announcement came on and Valorie listened to it. What was she thankful for that she took for granted? ...Probably her nice clothes. That seemed like a good thing to be thankful for that she often forgot about. It was almost immediately after the announcement ended that Valorie spoke up in retort. "Um...--No. Attract wouldn't work on another girl..." she said somewhat defensively, proving that denial is not in fact a myth. She knew exactly what she thought about other girls, and yet was unwilling to admit it. People might think... poorly of her. With that she got back to her feet and stumbled almost immediately, steadying herself before starting to make her way towards the door. Her capes flowed behind her, and she glanced over her shoulder briefly as if trying to catch them in her sight. Woah, woah, was she leaving??

Olivia Wolf - Academy
Olivia was slightly confused by Nemo's immediate question, tilting her head and looking at the other female as if to ask her what /she/ was talking about. Alcohol? What alcohol?? It then occurred to her. The drink she'd brought looked like a wine bottle. "Oh..!" she remarked, slightly startled. "No, it's just sparkling cider~" she clarified, shifting the weight of her items into one arm and using the now free hand to twist the bottle, revealing it's label. It was a grape sparkling cider. "I convinced one of my friends back at the dorm room to let me have it." she said in a very cheerful tone. Apparently she had friends, go figure. Olivia, secretly the boss of Team Rocket. Without further ado she shifted her belongings into both hands for stability and moved forward, turning to peer out at Nemo from beyond the piled on accessories clogging up her arms. "So are ya' ready?~" she asked, a slight hint of flirtatious intent seeping into her voice. "Let's go!~" she then continued after a brief moment, turning to move out assuming Nemo hadn't found a reason to stop her. She would then lead the other young lady out of the academy and into the chilly night air. It didn't seem to bother her despite that mini skirt she was wearing. To be fair, could you imagine the insulation all that glorious hair provided? She could probably use all that hair as a freaking /coat/ if she wanted to. Regardless, Olivia would lead Nemo away from the light to a quiet spot not all that far from the academy. It was dark, and the stars were not yet visible. Upon finding some fairly level ground, Olivia started laying out blankets and the two pillows she'd brought. She also seemed to be sorting through pokeballs. The cider was laid down in the center of the entire setup. For the moment being, Olivia was bent over one side of the blankets, trying to find something in the bundle she held in her arms. By the looks of it, she was looking for a specific pokeball.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki paid absolutely zero attention to the intercom. She was too busy eating her food as fast as she possibly could. She grinned at Shawn and smiled.

"Sure you can tell our friends! If they caych up!" she said, her voice shaking a bit. She needed to get back outside there was no way she could handle being in here too much longer. She could barely breath. She forced herself to calm down, looking around happily at everyone.

(Sorry I'm tired of waiting Fuyu)

Brian

Brian entered the cafeteria and smiled, Thyme perched on his shoulder. The snivy looked around with disdain as Bri got in line waiting for his food. They had wandered away after talking some more with Skye and Ciel, and Brian had been eager to get here and eat. After all her had been wandering around for some time, lost. But he felt he had come away from that with some new experiences. He felt ready for what ever lies ahead.

Drake

Drake kind of was stunned by Mana's explanation. That... Certainly was a new one. But he could tell by the look in her eyes she was telling the truth. That raised a few questions like, what would he do with her, what if someone came looking for her, could he tell anyone? What if word got out? That would raise an immediate uproar. No one would want their children to go to school with her, and the fact that if word got out then a whole lot of people would want to take her for testing, or use as some kind of weapon or something. No he couldn't let that happen.

"Killik, Val, Mana... Kiyoko was it? This is very important, be careful who you tell this to. Be careful who finds out about Mana, because not everyone can accept this." he said before being interrupted by the PA. Old man Pryce... Still. At the mention of Attract Valorie immediately got overly defensive. But... Attract from a girl wouldn't work on another girl unless... Oh my. Well, that was fine. Though probably a good idea not to bring it up. He chuckled at her reaction and stood up himself.

"Where do you think you're going? You can barely walk, are you sure you don't need to rest a bit more?" he asked, ready to get out of her himself to be honest. He never liked hospitals. Probably because he had been in them constantly. Training dragons was tough when they hated you.

Back