• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zzzzzzz...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I usually sleep on my side cuddling the body pillow named Natasha or on my back. I seldom sleep on my stomach... I used to do that a lot but lately I've found it's quite uncomfortable. I sleep best when I sleep on Natasha, though.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I sleep on my right side, usually after turning at least once to each side, and then wake up in the morning on my stomach. I'm a very nervous sleeper.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
I always sleep on my right side, with my bottom arm underneath the pillow, and my other arm out in front like I'm shooting an arrow. XD I just don't find any other position as comfortable to fall asleep in. Unless I'm really tired they just won't do the trick lol :3

Yeh I need to be in a quiet, unlit area too. Sometimes I like having the blankets over me with the cold air conditioner/fan running lmao. :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Usually I sleep on my right hand side, which faces towards the cold wall instead of the hallway outside. My arms tend to move around quite a bit although usually they're on my pillow. Occasionally I sleep on my back although I prefer not to, it just feels a bit weird for me XD;, and I rarely sleep on my stomach after hearing something along the lines of "If you sleep on your stomach you have nightmares." when I was in Kindergarten or something? It was ages ago but ever since then I still believe whoever said that. xD

And sometimes I press my cheek against the cool wall, if it's a hot summer night along with the fan spinning loudly. And usually I can only really go to sleep in a dark or dimly-lit room, otherwise I'll just be lying there all night wriggling around. D:

Years
I fall asleep in one of two ways, with the most predominate one (about 80% of the time) being on my right side facing my wall, in a position very similar to the fetal position. If it's one of those nights that take me a lot longer than usual to fall asleep, I'll try sleeping on my left side, with my left arm under sandwiched between my two pillows, and my body stretched out.

I always have to sleep with my blanket on, though. I barely even like my feet sticking out in the middle of summer, so I'll just have the fan blowing on me.

Back