• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
This looks sweet, amethyst!

I wish I knew about your game before I gave my rival swag as well ;-;

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Does anyone know how to get Ralts in the new update of Reborn? also I think I found a glitch, when you attack a Bidoof or a Bunelbi( or however you spell it) with a Meouth's scratch or a Spinerack's poison sting the HP bar gets stuck in an endless loop.

Years
Does anyone know how to get Ralts in the new update of Reborn? also I think I found a glitch, when you attack a Bidoof or a Bunelbi( or however you spell it) with a Meouth's scratch or a Spinerack's poison sting the HP bar gets stuck in an endless loop.

To get Ralts, you need to give money to the man near the Electric Gym/Power Plant, until he moves out of the way. There is a house that he was blocking, that contains Ralts.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
But in the new version the ralts dosent want to be touched and wont let me have it....

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I reuploaded the new version today to fix the HP glitch that was happening. After all, that one is only a testing release. xP Sorry about that though

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Are you sure that the pokesnax vendor is north of the pokemart? because I haven't found him/her

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Are you sure that the pokesnax vendor is north of the pokemart? because I haven't found him/her

Right here, specifically.

I guess "just north of the Pokemart" was too vague? My bad. X'D

Also, nice to know that the HP glitch is fixed. Should probably continue playing that new game I just started. (Although after the nightmare that was Julia with the Charge Beam/Mud-Slap bug, I'm not looking forward to Florinia.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Does anyone know how to pass the Obsidia Slums jumping puzzle? It seems impossible to me but I know it isn't. It's part of Episode 11 if you didn't know. Please help!

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Well I mean 10.5 then. I'm stuck in the Obsidia Slums because there's a hard puzzle that I can't figure out. I have a Braixen and a Swirlix so I know what I'm talking about. It's a great update btw

Daruda

Grinder
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Well, I've found the game to be really laggy, so much that the script hanged and when I restarted the game I found myself freezed in the second gym.
Too bad, it's the second time that this happens, I won't restart it.

Years
Well, I've found the game to be really laggy, so much that the script hanged and when I restarted the game I found myself freezed in the second gym.
Too bad, it's the second time that this happens, I won't restart it.

If you haven't already, I suggest removing the files for the animated sprites from the Battlers folder under Graphics. Don't delete the whole folder, just the files with the extension .gif, if that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

Daruda

Grinder
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
The folder is alright.
I was just starting a battle with a trainer and then the script hanged and when I restarted the game I can't do anything, I'm fixed with that trainer in front of me and I can't even move or use the menu.
If I could somehow have my pokemons, even if not at the same point of the story, would be awesome.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
Haven't gotten that far into the game, but would it be possible to have EV items available early on? Would make things easier.

Back