• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone on PC?

Crushes on PC?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • D:

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
So Guillermo and I were reminiscing about some old times at PC and I came across this little gem.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=166334

Time for version 3!

Although most likely it won't ever return back to it's glory, this is the same thread that once made PC so epic. Though I think it's probably going to fail this time.

Yes. Do you have an e-crush on anyone at PC? :] Internet crushes, for some people, are a definite impossibility, but you never really know.

So yeah. Do you? Or DID you once have a e-crush on someone at PC?

(fuu... can someone add a poll for me like the old thread? >_> it wont let me edit it.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
No. Times have sure changed since my post there, because I can't even remember who it is I was talking about in my reply there. Damn. I did have one on Sydian, but that passed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Used to. Realized that long distance/internet relationships aren't my thing and thus don't anymore. Probably won't for a long time if ever now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a crush on Sanguinius! Does that count?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Never. Unless some miraculous world like SAO popped up i would never have a crush on anybody in an online community.

... lol I love you.

Nah, I don't have a crush on anyone here at the moment, I have done in the past though to the extent that we started dating :p

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Made the first post, oh yeahhhhh.

Internet relationships aren't my thing. I've had a couple of crushes and one internet relationship and they all failed before they really had the chance to begin. It's not a real relationship without the physical contact in my opinion, but I have friends from here that have been in the same online relationship for years and it's really great to see.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ahaha, logged in just for this.

I used to have a big one, I'll admit. Not going to mention the name, for her sake, but she doesn't come on PC anymore. I'm over my feelings for her, for the most part anyway. We still talk via Facebook, though!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Since I haven't been on here in a long time, it's a no from me. Really don't have a crush on anyone on PC, yet.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Used to, dated him, didn't work out. We're still great friends though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
Yeah, I'll admit I have a few e-crushes on here, even if I end up taking over the world like I intend to. But it's merely me looking twice at someone's name whenever I see it. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have had a few crushes on PC, one in particular I think most people know about haha. We won't discuss that though. :P

Every time these threads roll around though, I'm surprised at how many people have had a crush on me. It's quite flattering though!! :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I remember this from way back then... I feel old now.

Nope I have no crushes on anyone here. I used to have an internet crush from an MMO I play, ended up meeting and getting together. We only lived an hour away from each other and had actually met a few years before without even realizing till we found some photos together.

Years
The last time I had a crush on a PC member was like eons ago, it feels like. I haven't developed a crush on anyone in years in general. Sometimes I feel like a complete weirdo. ._.

Back