• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here is to 16 Years of Being Da Bomb

Sirfetch’d

Today one of PC's most special members turns the sweet age of 16. This means he can now legally drive(everyone better watch out D:) jkjk! I bet Tom is a great driver ;D! Everyone wish GolurkIsDaBomb a very special birthday because he totally deserves it. While most Golurk might spend their times lurking in the shadows, this one spends his time being an amazing person and being the best friend anyone could have. So everyone just spam pictures and gifs of Golurk and cake for Tom to enjoy!

623.png
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM
623.png

623.png

Happy Birthday bro! You are really amazing and I enjoy every minute we spend together. You are certainly my best friend and I am so lucky to have met you. I hope you have the best birthday ever because you deserve it dude. You make everyone around you happy and I don't think you realize how special you are. From the times we spend battling at the server, joke banning and muting each other, or just joking around on Skype, they are all the best times I can ever remember having with anyone in a long time. So once again happy birthday and I hope I can wish you many many more here at PC. :] Now here are some special pics and gif for ya!

tumblr_mhyu3l0tKo1r7guhqo1_r1_500.gif

22983453.jpg

500px-Darren_the_Golurk.jpg

And now some cake enjoy:
Happy-birthday-cake-photo.jpg

EDIT: You also got this, but missed it
gYlCzEZ.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMMMM

I can't believe how fast time flies when you're having fun. It feels like I've known you forever but its only been almost a year. Actually come to think of it, time also flies when you throw a clock out of the window. BUMDATSH. Corny jokes aside, happy birthday dude! Its been really fun getting to know you, screaming about hax, doing collabs and in general having a good time. While our timezones are worst enemies, you've been a great person to talk to!

What's a birthday without songs, presents and bad puns though? I hope you have some good cake (to share hopefully ;D) and have a blast in general. Oh and if you ever drink soup today, I hope its chowder this world. But seriously, have a chocolate cake! :]
Spoiler:

I WAS KIND OF HUNGRY THOUGH SO SORRY ABOUT THAT MISSING PIECE. And no birthday should go without a random picture either! Have a lamb. (everybody loves them okay)
tumblr_molu18YYse1s48bbdo1_500.jpg

But seriously, happy birthday. :]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
golurk sux

happy bday i gave u a choice band, check yo hand and smash those weak to the land. yes i made a bad rhyme just for you. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Happy birthday Golurk! You're one of the best Battle Server members that I ever met! I hope you enjoy your day and be the bomb! And this is for you:

tumblr_mhkb2dt9dI1r7guhqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Years
Happy birthday to you Tom!

I can't believe you're now in the Sweet 16 club, where you are now of legal driving age, and you get to do even more cool stuff. I remember back when you were a new user, we had quite a bit of fun together and you always acted a little curious at me, and now you've grown into a full-fledged staff member of the Showdown server and become a notable figure on the battling side of PC.

I couldn't think of any gifts, so I'm just gonna leave this Golurk here:

tumblr_mp4988FGes1s5x0txo1_500.jpg

- Hikari

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Happy Birthday Golurk! Enjoy this special day of yours and I hope you have 16 more years of being da bomb!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Happy 16th birthday Golurk!! You really are "Da Bomb" . You can drive legally now so everyone clear the streets so that's always awesome. Just don't get into any accidents now. XD

Here's a Golurk for ya.

golurk_by_kgym-d54nlpk.png

And a piece of cake.

tumblr_mp8r9eNq6z1s1jpc5o1_400.gif

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Tom.

Happy birthday, you lovable lurker!!~ <3 The best thing about you, other then the fact that you can FLY is, you can make anyone around you cheerful and make them feel energetic. :D

I'm glad to have met and become friends, Tom, I mean it! ^_^

Anyway stay as you are and be careful when you start to drive!

My gift to you:
images

Enjoy it with the cakes you already got! :D <3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Happy birthday, Golurk. Have fun trying to eat your cake, despite not having a mouth. =

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday nubface! My present to you is to let you upgrade to being a non-totally-awful Pokémon, so for today you're an honorary Sandshrew. Enjoy! n_n

Now here's a super appropriate birthday gif about wolves being made of rose petals to celebrate with.

tumblr_mdzb41if0J1r11qslo1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
you suck etc etc i mean happy bornday ya old fool but i thought you were 99 and not 16 ?_? but nvm that enjoy le pics

Spoiler:

i know youre partying rn cuz you know im always watching you c; oh and i sent you my beard that i shaved off just for you~~hope you enjoy it~

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Happy birthday, Golurk n_n

It's pretty cool that we happen to share a birthday, aye? I can't find gifs, since I've already had my computer annihilated enough e_e

Have a nice day, and continue to be da bomb o3o

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Happy Birthday Golurk! I didn't know your real name was Tom. xD
I wish you a best of luck and funs. ~

Back