• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Capumon:Black Granite X:Origins

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Intro:
You are living in the Hoejo region 29 years before the main events of BlackGranite X happen.The largest volcano on the island is after erupting and killing a lot of people, including the president.Using that fact, the ex-leader of Team TD, has decided to take over the region.
-A couple of days after the fact-
You wake up.Your mum calls you , so you go to her bedroom.She tells you that the town's professor called into your house a moment ago and he told you to come over to his house, which is just right next door.Then you go in and Professor's daughter, Mary, tells you to take the Pokeball on the table.After that, you go out of the hometown and catch your first Pokemon...

Media:
Screenshots:
p7a5.png

The starting script(WIP)(And I've already fixed the sprite error, Red is now mom)
fpok.png

The starting town(WIP)
3m7l.png

Tell me if you can find any mapping errors in the picture above.
3qk3.png

The script that tells the game to let you go to Route 900(WIP)

Team:
Zortac:Music, help with mapping.
Me:Everything else really...
Looking for:
A good scripter that's able to come up with good scripts on his own.

Credits:
LU-HO and Jiggly:For AdvanceMap.
score_under:For PKSV-UI.I don't know how to use any other script editor ;-;
Lane Roather:For HexEdit, a OS X port of Translhextion(or was Translhextion a port of HexEdit for Windows?~_~ Can't remember).

Download:
View attachment 69401

Closing word:
Please tell me about the mapping errors from the screens.After I release the Alpha tommorrow, enjoy the game!

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow this hacks looks damn good :D.Soo much better than blackgranite x :D.Good luck

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Wow this hacks looks damn good :D.Soo much better than blackgranite x :D.Good luck

Thanks, sako.
If you were curious about starters, the starter is your first pokemon caught in the wild(that's one of the reasons why I called this hack Capumon, not Pokemon).

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Looks great, you signature is meesed up btw I can help you fix it :D

This looks great was there a prequel to this? So are there fakemon, what's the story (I can help with the story :D) this looks great.

In the 2nd and 3rd screenshot the tree's on the side should be replaced with the big pin tree's it just makes it look aesthetically pleasing then those thin tree's that is just a personal opinion though :D

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Looks great, you signature is meesed up btw I can help you fix it :D

This looks great was there a prequel to this? So are there fakemon, what's the story (I can help with the story :D) this looks great.

In the 2nd and 3rd screenshot the tree's on the side should be replaced with the big pin tree's it just makes it look aesthetically pleasing then those thin tree's that is just a personal opinion though :D

Thanks for the critique,chuck(may I call you that?)Also, I think the story is good apart from a couple of gramatical errors(feel free to help me if you wish).The prequel was called Pokemon BlackGranite X and it was originally meant to be released alongside Pokemon WhiteGranite, but I cancelled WhiteGranite X on the 18th August 2012 sometime around 10 am.You can still view the thread, linkhere:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Cool, does it really matter if I don't play the prequel?

also I sent you a PM with a cool new signature I made for you :D

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Cool, does it really matter if I don't play the prequel?

also I sent you a PM with a cool new signature I made for you :D
Thanks man you rock! Also, you don't have to play the prequel, it's fine if you just start playing this version.

Anyone interested in doing tiles for me?

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
3m7l.png

Tell me if you can find any mapping errors in the picture above.

Tile error, on the house. the sandy way, it's not applicable.
Other than that, your mapping needs a little work, some
of them aren't changed and seems empty..

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Tile error, on the house. the sandy way, it's not applicable.
Other than that, your mapping needs a little work, some
of them aren't changed and seems empty..

1)I can't see the tile error, can you perhaps pin-point it, please?
2)The sandy way was changed into the normal way, look here:(EDIT:I added in shrubs to make the map seem less empty)
View attachment 69386
3)
some
of them aren't changed
What some?I don't think I got you there.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
p7a5.png

With the words I find them a little to close together, I believe there is a code where it lets you scroll to the next page, there isn't anything wrong with 3 or so slides of text.

also why is the mom the same sprite as the player?

other than that everything looks perfect :D

Examples:

Hi!Did
Prof.Kystof

they seem a little close but with the prof.krystof it seems wierd to me I would change it to

"Hi, did you sleep well? (new line)
The professor was here a while ago (new slide)

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
1)I can't see the tile error, can you perhaps pin-point it, please?
2)The sandy way was changed into the normal way, look here:(EDIT:I added in shrubs to make the map seem less empty)
View attachment 69386
3) What some?I don't think I got you there.

I think he meant the indoor maps..
anyways, nice hack! hope you change the tiles..
because fr tiles aren't the thing for me, well, for me only.
keep up the good work!

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Hey everyone, Capumon BlackGranite X Origins Alpha 0.2 is out!The only change between 0.1 and 0.2 is the new titlescreen(and don't ask me why the Pokemon is Lucario,it just is, it's going to be changed anyway).
zortac said:
Hi chips I think I got you a spriter.
That's great!What's his/her username so that I'll be able to contact him?

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
They will be any dragon pokemon ealier in the game ?

Back