• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I will gladly accept them viruses with open arms
(any virus that penetrates my iron protection will get CRUSHED by Microsoft security essentials)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
101!! *reads post*

*reaches the part that says "Microsoft security essential""

*Laughs out loud to death* xDDDD

sorry to crash your hopes but Microsoft?? ..they are the viruses!! lol

and Twins?? they're not twins they're reflection to each others and you're wrong u.u

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Everyone calls them the Kagamine twins or siblings because it's easier than saying 'Kagamine reflections' or whatever jsyk.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not sure what would give you the impression that I thought there was only one. Unless you were saying you might not like Miku but others might not sound like aids to you. Nope they're all bad.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Actually MSE is one of the best and lightweight anti-virus software if used alongside Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D.

Also Len Kagamine is the best then ;P
welp looks like my "iron protection" is incomplete. I dont have spybots nor malwarebytes lol

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That would probably help haha. Also using the wireless people + taking off animations also makes thins quicker (and cheaper than buying a million reeking boxes)

I do not have the money for that haha. xD; Some of the DLC looks really neat but alas.

Spoiler:

I tend to make profit on reeking boxes, what with all the bullion and weapon drops. Up to about 70k gold now. :X

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh, that I didn't know. I was just basing it from the stuff I had seen. Certainly wouldn't have guessed they were by different designers, not the official ones anyway. Ugly clothing is my biggest gripe with the design anyway, even for idol stuff this franchise looks bad.

In short, I like complaining about things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Spoiler:

I tend to make profit on reeking boxes, what with all the bullion and weapon drops. Up to about 70k gold now. :X

Spoiler:

hmmm you do have a point there. I haven't gotten much though maybe I'm just unlucky. But i'll do that for a while and see what the profit is for me. vaike give me moneeeeey

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I just use reeking boxes on the most recently beaten maps. Silver weapons and tier B magic galore!

I shall try using spotpass just when going out. Though I don't know of anyone in school who has FE and brings it to school. I tried to muck about with wi-fi today too, but right now it keeps disconnecting. Will require research.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just use reeking boxes on the most recently beaten maps. Silver weapons and tier B magic galore!

I shall try using spotpass just when going out. Though I don't know of anyone in school who has FE and brings it to school. I tried to muck about with wi-fi today too, but right now it keeps disconnecting. Will require research.

Depends on the strength of the person I'm grinding for me. I start weaker and go to the stronger ones until there is a map that they can't easily defeat without getting hit. Currently doing a lot of grinding with Lissa since I'm done grinding Kellam and Olivia.

I don't even think you need other people with FE around you because I did it while in my house and I know there aren't any other people with the game nearby haha.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
113.Come on,people!! Miku,Gumi and Luka,96Neko,Valshe,IA even len and others they're so cute than anyone could handle ..however i do don't like some of them but it's the character not design

tag_your_friends__vocaloid_by_luxurychoccie-d54t0ax.jpg

not to mention..people who watched Black rock shooter Miku was the main first design for kuroi mato ..i think it's clear lol

black-rock-shooter-black-shooter-hatsune-img.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Don't think you're going to be quite helping anyone's opinion on the Vocaloid matter by doing that, broken_arrow. People have their own preferences and it's simply best to honor them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back