• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new deck!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
kyurem ex #3
reshiram ex #3
white kyurem #2
suicune #2

cheren #4
n #2
skyla #2
pokemon catcher #4
potion#3
eviolite #1
silver mirror #1
switch #2
siver bangle #2
professor juniper #2
pokemon communication #2
ultra ball #1
hypnotoxic laser #1
energy search #1
escape rope #1
caitlin #1
pokemon center #1
ghetsis #1
poke ball #1

double colorless energy #1

water energy #8
fire enegy #4

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Okay so you have the same issue once again with your decks. Too many one of cards, too much energy, slightly. And you have no consistency in pokemon. Overall your deck will have terrible consistency.

Im going to be honest right now. No matter how many times you try to make new decks. If you keep putting them together the same way, they are always not going to be that good. Most decks need consistency to win.

Once again you need stuff like 4-1-4, 3-3, 3x. In your deck in terms of pokemon. If not your deck just cant be reliable, regardless of how good or bad your pokemon are. If you cant plan ahead, or count on getting certain cards, you are probably going to lose.

Years
You need Pokemon that can attack sooner than turn 3 on a consistent basis as well as a more focused set of trainers. Start with your basic necessity trainers like Catcher, Juniper, N, Eviolite, and Skyla, giving those counts of 3 or 4 of each, and then adding the rest of your trainers to compliment the set you have. Although you might be better served by Cailtin as opposed to using Juniper here. Profen, what do you think?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I personally will never use Caitlin. I've tried using her in decks even as 1 ofs and there are times i draw into her and i have no other cards shes basically useless. I would use Bianca, Cheren, and even Colress above her. Only time i would even consider Caitlin is in a Fossil deck. Other than that she is just a terrible draw support. Regardless of if you are afraid of discarding resources, i would use Juniper at 4. There are things like super rod and dowsing machine to allow you to get resources back.

Also i wish you would organize it a little better.

cheren #4
n #2
skyla #2
ghetsis #1
caitlin #1
professor juniper #2

pokemon catcher #4
potion#3
eviolite #1
silver mirror #1
switch #2
siver bangle #2
pokemon communication #2
ultra ball #1
hypnotoxic laser #1
energy search #1
escape rope #1
pokemon center #1
poke ball #1

Either way i would drop most if not all the 1 Ofs unless its something like Super Rod. 1 Energy Search is okay if you have skylas, 3 might be better than 2. Drop the pokeball for another ball. Probably drop the mirror for an Ace Spec, probably comp search/scramble switch/dowsing machine. Drop the laser and escape rope for either float stone or more switch. Maybe add in another pokemon center. Though idk what your pokemon do cause i never use any of those. If you are going to use a stadium, i would suggest at least 2. Any less than 2 and you might as well not have a stadium.

Last edited:
Back