• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Can you help with with rock climb i have no idea how to find it and thank you in advance.

go to the top of jade volcano Then you'll meet Steven (The former hoenn champion) And then go back to the small cave near volcano town Talk to the Elder Sage Then you have HM 05 (Rock Climb) And Your welcome

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
So I learned you are adding Mega Evolutions. Mind if I ask what will be their method of evolving???

Maybe I'll make them evolve by certain mega stones, but not like the offical way, I might going to make these items more like evolving stones.

l can not find the new built building which the boss of 20th century company has mentioned.

That part of the event haven't been finished yet. So, the only thing you can do now is only going to the top of Jade Volcano to put the Magma Stone there.

I'm Confused how to i get past the rocks blocking the path to Golden Desert from Eastern street

After you got the Coin Case, Simply check them out by pressing "A", after some events happened, come back and check them by pressing "A" again, they'll be able to be removed after a small event.

Drk.Legendary

You can't Escape from Me.!
Years
How to go to Moss cave.? There is a rock blocking the way
Is the yvetal real?.. what pokemon sprite did you change?
Btw: How to get Gallade

Last edited:

Drk.Legendary

Years

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I know there is an entrance to moss cave between treeshade path and Chinchilla city but there is a Rock Blocking the way .. looks like crustle ..

Btw: i Found some bugs View attachment 69304

View attachment 69305

Thanks for reporting the bugs, and I fixed them now, to evolve Kirlia to Gallade, simply use Sun Stone to it, to get through the rock, you need to go to Cherry Villa, follow the storyline to finish the events there, then go back to Lividity City to challenge the gym, after you got the badge, go there to check the rock, someone will help you to remove it.

In the fixed version, you can go further than before, and Mega Pokemon do exist there, but it's not perfect, so you can evolve them by Sun Stone now instead of some other special items.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Man I thought you said there are no mega pokes in resolute as Blaziken is not present in here but in Victory Fire

Mega Pokemon will be available in both of these hacks, but mega Blaziken will only be available in Victory Fire, mega Mewtwo will only be available in Resolute Version, and mega Mawile will only be found in Resolute Version, too. Because I only added Fairy-type in Resolute Version.

Drk.Legendary

Years
Im having a hard time finding the keys. can you please give some hints on where do i get the keys?
EDIT: I found it all 4. The itemfinder really helped a lot. !

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Im having a hard time finding the keys. can you please give some hints on where do i get the keys?

The keys can be found in four different class rooms, you can go to Cherry Villa to get an Itemfinder from someone, then use it to make it easier to find the keys.

Drk.Legendary

Years
1158 . last question where do i go after that event? Eliza said i have to go to a forest . but where exactly is it?
EDIT: Found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Hi,1158. l have just met a question that the ups file did not fit my emerald version. Could you have a look at this file? or just send a rom whick is fixed with the ups,thank you.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
1158 . last question where do i go after that event? Eliza said i have to go to a forest . but where exactly is it?
EDIT: Found it

Go to the Upper Right of Solar city (near the house beside Prof Averys Lab)

and use surf hereView attachment 69306 Then go Straight ahead and go inside this entrance and done View attachment 69307

By the way,1158 When is beta 3 being released?

Drk.Legendary

Years
1158 just asking, how many legendaries are in this hack?
BTW : I FOUND ANOTHER bug when you speak to this one the game gets stuck you cant move

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Fixing to start playing this hack, just curious if you had screenshots of the gen 6 pokemon/fake on you included in the game

Drk.Legendary

Years
Im on mission 2.. it says to go to ultramarine city but the ultramarine city event repeated where team neo mirage are saying their speech in the stage

Back