• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pachirisu or Emolga?

Pachirisu vs. Emolga

• Total voters
Years
It's the battle of Cuteness! Presenting Pachirisu and Emolga to the battlefield! Which one do you prefer?
417.png

Pachirisu
HP: 60
Attack: 45
Defense: 70
Sp.Atk: 45
Sp.Def: 90
Speed: 95

vs.

587.png

Emolga
HP: 55
Attack: 75
Defense: 60
Sp.Atk: 75
Sp.Def: 60
Speed: 103

Who wins? Members of PC! You decide!

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Blarrrgh.:( I'm not really a fan of either Electric squirrel.They have weaker stats than most and have meh in-game sprites, in my opinion.
ENOUGH WITH THE ELECTRIC RODENTS, GAME FREAK! How about, oh I dunno, an electric koala or something. Just no more rodents. Pikachu was bad enough.

Years
I like Emolga better. It looks really cool! I like that it is a Flying Squirrel. It has cool attacks too. I really like Emolga.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
Pachirisu is cute, but Emolga is awesome. I'm going to go with Emolga.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Both of them ;) They are both pretty cute, both have around the same bad stats and both are fluffy XD Emonga's typing is more interesting though, but Pachirisu has a better shiny.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Emolga better than Pachirisu because it shares its typing with Zapdos. Not only that, it's cuter than Pachirisu, IMO.

Ayselipera

There is no comparison whatsoever. Emolga wins by not being Pachirisu. Problem solved!

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Pachirisu. It was at least original, Emolga is an ugly rip - off and it's horribly annoying. I also used Pachirisu in my run of HG and it wasn't that bad. It destroyed Lance's hacked Dragonite when i had no Pokemon left.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I like Pachirisu better. They are both adorable but Pachirisu wins! I feel like they could have been in the same evolution line.

Gilgαmesh

I've never really been a big fan of Pachirisu, and personally I find it only sorta annoying. I'm going for Emolga. :D;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I can't stand Pachirisu. I didn't like it when I first saw it and for many reasons, it never grew on me. I can't say I like Emolga much but... I definitely prefer it. I like the idea of a flying squirrel Pokémon. I'm just disappointed it had to be another Pikachu clone.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Well that new one is waaaay cuter~ But they both suck.... It's like they're trying replace Pikachu.
Johto-Pichu (yeah, part of pikachu, so i get it...)
Hoenn- Plusle, and Minun
Sinnoh- Pachirisu
Unova- Emolga
I mean really? We're gonna need pest control for all these rodents....

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Emolga has my vote.
He just appeals to me more. :cer_giggle:

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Emolga's got my vote. I've never liked Pachirisu, not one bit. Emolga's got a cooler design, much cuter than the other, and its typing is a lot better. :D

Back