• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
Granted, but it turns you into the fanciest man alive, and you confiscate yourself because of all the germs around you.

I wish that I owned N's caslte, and it was guarded by loyal knights! :D

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but the knights turn into fearsome Dodongas.
I wish Mightyena met Madfang Ragewolf(in my avatar)!

Adam Levine

Years
Granted, but you didn't know that was Stardust covering the Ponyta.
I wish Jirachi would make my wishes come true!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Granted, but then Arceus gets hungry, eats you, and then goes on a rampage and destroys everything in a 2 mile radius

I wish i had a protective bubble that would never pop, had an infinate supply of clean oxygen, food, and a piece of lint...

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted...the bubble is actually extremely sensitive to light, the oxygen reacted to the bubble, making it a dangerous gas, the food went bad in a matter of seconds and most of the problems were caused by your piece of lint. (Not to be a mini-mod, but your wish isn't something related to Pokemon)
I wish that I could be a Pokemon Professor.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, but now there are no more shiny pokemon, instead Shadow Counterparts.

I wish that I had a legit Shiny Ponyta that wasn't covered in stardust and wasn't anyone else's pet!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted. It happened at 23:59 and you arrived late...

I wish that someone would make a Pokemon game involving soccer/Bakugan/Beyblade as well.

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
Years
Granted, but Zekrom was too big to play those silly games so he destroyed all soccer balls, bakugans, and beyblades.

I wish Misty was real so that I can go out on a date with her.

Adam Levine

Years
Granted, but it gets a new ability, Mummy.
Seems pretty annoying.
I wish Hoshipon and all Pokemon which are related to heaven, would defeat all the dangerts in the Patapons' path!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, but it was all a dream...

I WISH THAT...
I knew about a forum where I could get critique for my pokemon team before I take them into Wi-Fi matches.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it costs $2000/month to join it!!!

I wish I was one of these little kids being taken care of by legendary Pokémon... (as seen in this picture)

gZhGD.jpg

Back