• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
htbf9h.jpg

Leaving for the Pokemon TCG convention here in MB. Wish me luck! ^-^

Wow, simply gorgeous <33
Everyone at that convention will be distracted by your stunning looks, I'm sure <3

*end of flirting* u_u

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Brooke is awesomely wonderful.
Drakow smiled?! The world will end.
And Dipu, do all girls you know wear saree? And you look skinny too but good-looking anyways!

Echidna

Years
63870_472738020942_857471_n.jpg

33853_472737945942_3480350_n.jpg

OK so basically my mate here is from Limerick, Ireland and he's a big part of the Konami coverage for European YGO tournaments. We were pretty good friends while I was on the YGO scene but I stopped playing over two years ago and we sort of just lost contact with each other, haha.

But anyway, I was walking to work this morning and basically whenever someone is following me, I just instinctively know, you know. Like, something just triggers and I turn around. So I did and he's walking behind me. We both stop and stare at each other for like a second and then I snap back to my senses and realize who he is hahahaha! We're both like what the hell! Turns out he works in a building that's like two minutes away from where I work, cause Konami moved their European office to Windsor!

HOW ABOUT THAT EH!?! DUELISTGROUNDZ MEET UP AT 9AM WHILE WALKING INTO WORK!!!

And Dipu, do all girls you know wear saree? And you look skinny too but good-looking anyways!

I'd say that's more of an evil smirk than it is a smile. Would I be correct to assume so, Overlord?

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
Wow, simply gorgeous <33
Everyone at that convention will be distracted by your stunning looks, I'm sure <3

*end of flirting* u_u

Well shucks. Thank you. ^-^

I came in 5th, guys. Which isn't bad, considering it's a 100-person contest. But still. Won some pretty cool cards. :D

You are awesomely wonderful because of your avi and your signature. Sasuke Uchiha :cheeky:

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
I came in 5th, guys. Which isn't bad, considering it's a 100-person contest. But still. Won some pretty cool cards. :D
You totally showed them PC members rule! Were there any other PC members there, or did you not have the chance to find out? :(

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
You totally showed them PC members rule! Were there any other PC members there, or did you not have the chance to find out? :(

My little brother was there, but I didn't get a chance to figure out if anyone else from PC was there. /:
I don't know anyone from Myrtle Beach on PC besides myself, my brother and my friend Daniel.

I participated in the TCG portion, my brother did something where you battle with other people from DS to DS using your own team of Pokemon, and he won 4th place. I was so proud. ^-^

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wow, my friend found this picture on the school computer, and iirc, it was taken about a year ago. Why do I look like I'm 14. :I

Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Neither Dipu nor Somniac look 14. A 14 years old isn't as good looking as Somniac. 'Nuff said.
I never knew you wore glasses Dipu. Silly me for that!.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Neither Dipu nor Somniac look 14. A 14 years old isn't as good looking as Somniac. 'Nuff said.
I never knew you wore glasses Dipu. Silly me for that!.

I think it's the height. I walked passed a group of high-school kids the other day as i left work and pretty much all of them were taller than me.

I made myself feel better by getting on my bike and thinking 'Yeah, you can't drive can you, nope hahah enjoy school losers' I didn't say that clearly, they were scary.

Years
Well, I took a picture of myself and I thought I'd share it with everyone~ :D
Be gentle, it's my first time posting my picture~

Spoiler:

Nice pic Pachy. Never expected you to have glasses either.

I hope you do post some more pics of yourself!

Years
Okay you have somewhat convinced me people I'll probably do this tomorrow.

@Brooke - The reason I'd delete it is because I don't like having my picture up on random sites xD

@Pachy - I don't really think you need to request for people to be gentle.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Well, I took a picture of myself and I thought I'd share it with everyone~ :D
Be gentle, it's my first time posting my picture~
Yey more pictures of people. Nothing pleases me more than pictures of you wonderful people.

Also; I dig people in glasses, <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, nice hat. I have the same one. ;D If you don't mind my asking, where did you get yours?

Also liking the piercing. Some people don't pull facial piercings off well, but it seems to work well with the rest of your face, if that makes sense. :?

I think I finally have managed to successfully compliment someone who posted here without seeming creepy. :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Your Piakchu hat is one of the best things ever. You look really cute in it!

Took these earlier today. This is the results of me screwing around with the laptops in Office Max.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I love my Domo shirt.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
@Slender: I got the hat at Hot Topic and I love it! And thanks for the complement aha it wasn't creepy but at the same time it takes a lot to creep me out. Your username is Slenderman though :p

@AW Why thank you! I really love your Domo shirt as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back