• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphabet Soup

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Umm... There's no "e" in either of my names. Wait, why am I typing this out? I have an awesome GIF to do this for me! :D
Spoiler:

I guess this means I have to build my team now. And off I go, wheeee!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
(Oh god, I don't even have a team yet.) Bring it Ozzy, I'll fight with the power of uh.. air!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Haha I always get the same opponents. Zeffy is becoming the next Aero it seems. Anyway, will battle soon, need to make my team, yada yada yada.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Pixεlizεd!!, get ready for the most electrifying battle(s) of your life! (Good luck everyone!)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Due to popular demand, this will now be a double elimination tournament. The losers' brackets will be posted along with the second round's matchups.

Really? -_-

I noticed the loser's bracket is never mentioned during signups, but when Round 1 begins, it is created out of the blue xD

Years
Forgot about this tourney but it looks like the deadline hasn't passed, I'll build my team tomorrow and hopefully play pirouette soon.

EDIT: We played one game, and I won, so I'm up 1-0.

Last edited:
Back