• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Anime would you like to live in?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sword Art Online. The anime takes place in an MMO, so if you were to live in an MMO like that and do whatever you felt like doing, wouldn't it be pretty cool? d: It'd be quite sweet if I got the chance to live in Megaman NT Warrior, too.

Nakala Pri

I don't know many animes, but I would to love in the Naruto world. <3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Pokemon...duh, haha. Despite how bad the BW anime was, if I were to live in the Sinnoh Saga then I'd be content. I also wouldn't mind living in Yugioh GX; a school dedicated to dueling? Heck yeah!

Years
Any anime world that has bishies and interesting landscapes! :D So probably, Nobunaga the Fool, K-Project, Psycho-Pass. Or just about any anime that Sakurai Takahiro has voiced a character in XD I would stalk him to the ends of the Earth :3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
I'd love to live in the Soul Eater world and go to the DWMA. That'd be pretty fun. I'd also like to be on a pirate crew in One Piece, though knowing all the strong enemies I'd probably be as scared as Usopp.

Toutebelle

Banned
Years
I would love to live in Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics. Just being in that medieval setting with anime-style fairy tale characters sounds so nice.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Psycho-Pass, to see my crime coefficient and color, to hold a neat hi-tech laser handgun like the Dominator, and to experience all of the neat advances in technology since it's set 100 years in the future.

Back