• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Hi everyone! I'm new here and my name is Haley, so feel free to call me by that as well as Hollywood. I liked pokemon ever since I was in second grade, which has been a long time since then. I hope to stay at these forums for a long time!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome^^
Read the rules and enjoy your time^^
PM me if you've got a question^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I alway read the rules once I join new forums. And I'll be sure to enjoy my stay!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
wow that was a good apperance.Don't worry you will be notice as long you are adjative and talk to people.Well have fun here and i hope you make friends!^^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hey sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii and have fun! ^0^

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
I love kawaii things. ^_^ I didn't expect this many welcomes. In most forums I have joined, very few people welcome you. Again, thanks for the welcomes!

mvtm

Years
Hi and welcome Haley, have a nice stay you seen like a great newbie, and i dont doubt it , if you want to be my friend just tell . Welcome!

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
I would love to be friends mtvm! Thanks for the welcomes to everybody that I havn't said thank you to. ^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hello and welcome to PC. My name is Lashyina. Please respect the mods and follow the rules, and have a very pleseant stay, make lots of friends. PM me if you want to be my friend, or if you need help. Good luck, I will see you soon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Thanks for the welcomes. I'm going to add most of you guys when I get the chance. If you don't want me to please let me know. And please feel free to add me to your list!

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi welcome to PC and have fun amd pm me if you want to be friends.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
Hollywood said:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and my name is Haley, so feel free to call me by that as well as Hollywood. I liked pokemon ever since I was in second grade, which has been a long time since then. I hope to stay at these forums for a long time!
PM me if you wanna be friends. Welcome here HollyWood.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Thanks for the welcomes again! The past few hours I was trying to form a new set. I'm out of ideas....>< Anyways see all of you around the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back