• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Style / Theme

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have been away for about 2 months and my :blossom shower" is not here, are the ones at the bottom of the main forum the only options we have now?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok let me be dumb for a minute or 2, where in the option section is that?

EDIT: I found it, but when I it the save button, I still have the "Shooting For the Sun" theme. Ok I found the right one, but the blossom shower theme has "Please update" thingy all around it.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
That's because a lot of old themes stored their images on Photobucket, which now stupidly does not allow images to be embedded on other sites.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Oh well, thanks, would it help if I did the update at all?
Sadly, there's nothing you personally can do to fix the "Please Update" images - we'd need to update our PokéCommunity Photobucket account to premium :(
We're not going to bother with that because in all modern and upcoming themes, graphics are stored on our server rather than on third-party sites. If your favorite theme has been broken because of Photobucket bs, all I can really advise is for you to pick a different one for now and wait for us to recreate the old themes once the UI Update comes around.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sadly, there's nothing you personally can do to fix the "Please Update" images - we'd need to update our PokéCommunity Photobucket account to premium :(
We're not going to bother with that because in all modern and upcoming themes, graphics are stored on our server rather than on third-party sites. If your favorite theme has been broken because of Photobucket bs, all I can really advise is for you to pick a different one for now and wait for us to recreate the old themes once the UI Update comes around.

Well that kind of sucks, but ole well, I will find a new one, kind of hard when I have had that one for years, thanks for the help and this can be closed now.

Back