• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think I just changed the title regardless. lol And no, I just change the title whenever I feeeeeeeeel like ittttt.

Edit: Also, JNathan, welcome to the crazy world of challenges! Feel free to come onto the irc server, #swablunest. :) There's a link in the forum splash if you wanna join. Of course, the invitation is for anyone that comes across this post haha. The more the merrier!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You're welcome, ba! And yeah, I'm about to work on some GL challenge. I really don't wanna go to that cave, but hey, I have all my badges and I'm getting close to being done and being able to...start all over with another challenge. 8D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I have like no time for challenges right now. I have other parts of PC I need to get back to for this week, on top of settling into my new home, and then I'll be back on my usual rounds. Also, as a result, I probably won't be updating any threads. So everyone just be patient. I'll bring them up when I'm able.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Welp, my challenge potential took another heavy hit yesterday as I bought a PS3. Don't see me doing any Pokemon for a while now :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's okay, Myrrh. I'm trying to play other non-Pokemon games as well, however I have no motivation for...really any of them apparently. ~_~

Also, I'm normally not a mushy person and it's difficult for me to express sentiments...but this is just a big thank you to all of you. You're all wonderful. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7650978&postcount=19

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
D'awww... ;_; That made me tear up a little. In the good way of course.

And on the subject of gaming - same here, Tera (on both EU and NA versions) has been pulling me off from pokemon games for awhile. Along with Path of Exile and few others. Although soon it'll be summer and too hot to keep the computer on all day.
(Believe me NA is tons better on the shop part and GMs - on EU you have to pay 39€ to get enough TT/EMP to buy extra character slots while on NA it's like... $10 = 8€ and you get two with that price *flipping everything when I noticed that* )

I've also been working 14 hours of studying math/physics/chemistry to try passing one entrance exam to a tech uni...
*hears self laughing at the pathetic attempt in the future*
And well trying to set up art commissions because... no one in the house currently is employed and no money means no paying bills and being evicted.

Life.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You're a wonderful mod so thanks to you too Syd. Also you missed me, I'm crying ;_;. Challenges wouldn't be what it is without you.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Thanks Syd :')
Probably the first time a mod actually thanked me on the site /tearsofjoy

Challenge forums are fun with you also, you make such amazing challenges that are always fun to play and you mod the challenge section so well. Unfortunately I haven't been doing much challenges lately because I'm stuck at Dialga on PMD and I wanna finish the game before doing any more challenges, but I can't wait to go back on completing the challenges :(

Even tho you manage this part of the forum all by yourself, you do an extremely well job doing it, yay for Syd!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You guys are all so great. :) It's people like you that help me not have to worry about people that write me dumbass letters in adv gen. lol Still mad I wasn't online to wreck that mess. :P

Anyway, I need to get my butt in gear and finish White 2 so I can make that TCG challenge. I have just not felt like playing anything lately. :( Which is weird, since during school, all I wanted to do was play Pokemon.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Don't worry about those kind of persons, they just keep talking trash on the internet.

And I completely forgot about that TCG challenge! I'm excited for it :D
Also, you don't feel like playing anything? That's including Pokemon games? :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh yeah, I'm not bothered by him. I'm more upset that I wasn't around to be the one to close the thread if anything!

It includes all games. :( But I know I want to make that challenge and I will pop in my game right now to work on that. As soon as I finish GL on W2, I will make that challenge. :) I have 8 badges, just need to beat Plasma and E4 and I'll be done!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I know the feel of not wanting to play. When this happens, I'm always wandering around the house like a pained soul.
Now that I started a challenge, I'm motivated to restart for the 100th time Leaf Green and Ruby.
Edit : Why can't people just PM the mod in question and ask him/her what was the problem?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I played and did the Plasma Frigate!! :) I will play some more tonight.

Edit : Why can't people just PM the mod in question and ask him/her what was the problem?

Because they think they're gonna be cutting edge by trying to embarrass that moderator or staff member, when really, they embarrass themselves. :)

btw, you should play Ruby. ;) Though both the games you wanna play are gen III so there really is no wrong choice there haha.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello everyone!!
I was gone for a long time, but now im buck and hungry for some challenges!
I started the Monotype challenge yesterday and so fare it's a blast
Feels good to be back (:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello everyone!!
I was gone for a long time, but now im buck and hungry for some challenges!
I started the Monotype challenge yesterday and so fare it's a blast
Feels good to be back (:

Welcome back to the land of Challenges ruled by the Queen of Hoenn. Good luck on your journey challenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back