• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed Hack: Pokemon Iridescent [Complete]

Years
Hey everyone, I just want to give an update.

I am still struggling with the world map issue, so if anyone knows how to insert it correctly, please hit me up.

Other than that, I have inserted the new Viroach and Rhenda sprites, as well as fixed the Sevii Island glitch that sends you straight home once you get there the first time. I wanted 0.9.10 to be my last update before the final, but I think the above fixes warrant their own update while I get the world map thing sorted. So without further ado...

Version 0.9.11

Enjoy! And as always, feel free to comment/question/criticize!

Years
Hope I am not double posting here because I was eager to give updates about this hack. The idea and story line is great. I just entered Cerulean city though and a bit confused to where to go next first as there are two options for me either to go north first or to go to west towards Mt. Moon. The story so far has not directed me where i should go so I thought I would give feed back here to get any answers.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Some screenshots we're not able to show up.
In any case, I would like to try this but.. There's fake Pokemons
Anyways, Nice work.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Kirlia doesn't evolve at level 30. What level does it evolve at in this hack? Or do I need a stone?

Years
Woah glad to see some action on this thread!

@alienhunterx- Glad you like the story! To answer your question, there isn't a specific order you need to do things, in Cerulean or anywhere else really. So west or north both work :)

@L96- Thanks for pointing out the screen shots. I moved some stuff around and forgot to fix it...and yeah, there are a few fakemon, but most of them are real!

@Shoryu- I seem to have forgotten to add gallade's evolution method to the OP. I'll take care of that now :)

Years
Ok all, I bring you...

THE FINAL VERSION

Unfortunately, I never figured out the world map, and never received any help on it, so it is what it is. Next I will be working on a readme that will have a map and pokedex hopefully, so there is hope yet.

I did however add a final boss battle, and change a few movesets around.

Despite this being the final version, if you find mistakes please still report them. I'll probably end up releasing a cleaner version if I need to.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
is it gamebreaking? I sorta went over every pokemon in YAPE and modified it a bit and I'm not looking forward to redoing all that, lol

George Beamish

Mud Fish Poketuber
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2015
I found out there was a spelling mistake in that Phanpy was called Phanphy. Just thought I ought to tell you. Otherwise, a brilliant hack. :)

Years
The 8th gym is Viridian, just like in the original games. Hopefully you picked up Fly and can get there easily.

Years
If I remember correctly sneasel is on route 3 (the ice path thing). I don't have it in front of me to look for sure though.

Back