• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the funniest Pokemon glitch you ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
This thread should be in General Games Discussion. I think. The strangest is that you can meet Mewtwo over and over again on Red and Blue versions.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Charizard_Fire_God said:
Umm... that would have ta be Glitch City. XD
Yep, that was strange indeed. Btw, it's called Glitch City in English? It was called Asia Village in Japan for some reason... XD

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
Years
I laughed really hard when I saw the PUT IT AWAY doll glitch on the internet.

Ash: It's an adorable-
Doll: PUT IT AWAY!!!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
Ah yes...Glitch City...unless you had fly you were never getting out of there. I had heard of it, and actually pulled the code off. So very strange. Luckily, I knew fly, and hauled myself out. And the doll glitch, that's new to me. Quite funny if you ask me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
That site is pretty crazy 0o;;

I'll have to try some of those on my RED rom XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I just beat Brock XD Only a few more hours of playing until I can try to get to glitch city =3

Mister Psilo

I'd hit it.
Years
Wow. Just... Wow. I wasn't even aware of a lot of these glitches.

Those dolls are just beautiful though. I want a Wil- Er... Green carpet! :D
Wow, I said nothing productive. Go me!

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
The weirdest glitch I've ever seen (without gameshark) on my pokemon gold version is this. I don't remember how it happened, but somehow I traded pokemon with... MYSELF! I traded my Typhlosion for Typhlosion and it was the exact same typhlosion! Also, you know when you use mystery gift with someone, you can battle them in the viridian city trainer house? Well, if you use mystery gift with someone that has a shiny pokemon in their team (eg. red gyarados) when you battle them, it will be a regular pokemon (eg. blue gyarados). I've seen many glitches on pokemon red, and I only remember a few. The strangest is the fight Prof. Oak code in Cerulean Gym. I think at one point you WERE meant to fight oak in the game, because he is very strong and has no glitch pokemon. Maybe he was the original league champ?

Smeargle_boy

The king of smeargles!
Years
About that visitor-submitted code with xxJOExx, I had a friend that told me about missingno. and he ran into a trainer with a weird missingno. that looked different than the others. And, I remember a glitch for Red and Blue and this is what I think it goes like:
First, beat the elite four and then do the missingno. trick. After that, go look at the hall of fame and there will be a DIFFERENT trainer with a missingno. or two. And, there will be weird music. I'm not sure about ROMs or Emulations, but it does work for the GB version.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
may funniest glitch as been posted before i had a lovely army of 50 L100 mewtwo's and 50 L0 mewtwos plus 1 legitmately caught mew pm me if you want to/need to know the glitch/cheat

SRV

Years
  • Age 33
  • N.B.
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
Well, Glitch City is pretty weird...but on Pok?mon G/S,not sure about Crystal, once you obtain the coin case, fly to Vermilion City and go to the man with the machop stomping the ground flat. Stand next to the man, and go to your items and use coin case. It'll say contains _______ coins. Now immediately after checking your coin case talk to the man. The game will reset and there will be odd colour palets everywhere and when you press start, the colour background will constantly change..Oh you should save the game before you try

DarkKrystal

Master/Future Gym ******
Years
I am definitely a huge fan of Glitch City.

I also have a picture of that one glitch from g/s with the "It's an adorable PUT IT AWAY", but it just looks like a doctored image to me - not a real glitch.

If it IS a real glitch, how do you make it work?

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
Years
my funniest glitch is a sprite glitch that i found on the internet. it's called the bunny ears code. it chops the top of your character's head into 2 pieces and whenever you walk around, the 2 pieces wag back and forth like bunny ears. the glitch is for gameshark on G/S/ i don't know about crystal. the code is 010102C3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back