• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
I thought of entering in safari zone, but in the anime, this episode is before they go to safari zone. So i got confused.
Any way, thank you very much :]

Yeah that confused me a bit too, but glad I could help.

Can anyone help me with my query from earlier?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
As I eagerly await the new beta, I realize I am not sure how to apply the patch to my current file so I don't have to start over. I am using a vba rom. Thanks for making an awesome game!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
I never seen anything like that.
Try To do this: Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128k.
I'm not sure but i think this can solve.

Sadly it didn't work, I have been running it on Flash 128k this whole time. Thank you for trying though. I am surprised more people haven't come across this problem. I am just really keen to continue with this epic game but can't as long as this keeps happening. Can anyone help?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Any chance you could give me a hand with my query please. It seems as though it is affecting a few people that I have seen. Possibly something about a "bad rom" what does that mean? and where can I get a good one!
Well it did not occur to me so I am unable to help you...

why is everything so dark outside? when i go in a building its bright but outside is way too dark
You are in the middle of a night :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I think I found a bug in the Safari Zone.
If you are in Safari Zone, and give a "retire", but not walking, just look left, right, front and behind you. You will not be leaving, and shall go Pokemon continue to "battle" with you, but now, with a difference, you will be able to use your Pokemon to fight with them. you can weaken them and you will use your own Poké Ball to capture them. You will catch anyone.
I think it's a bug, or not?!

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012

Well it did not occur to me so I am unable to help you...

I appreciate that if you have not seen it you cannot help, I was just wondering if you had any idea at all what it might be, I really want to finish this awesome game and any thing you could suggest might help.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think I found a bug in the Safari Zone.
If you are in Safari Zone, and give a "retire", but not walking, just look left, right, front and behind you. You will not be leaving, and shall go Pokemon continue to "battle" with you, but now, with a difference, you will be able to use your Pokemon to fight with them. you can weaken them and you will use your own Poké Ball to capture them. You will catch anyone.
I think it's a bug, or not?!
Well this is bug... not important if I may say ;)
It does not actually matter if you catch Safari Pokémon with your own or by using Safari Balls.
If you can leave Safari, it's not serious bug ;)

I appreciate that if you have not seen it you cannot help, I was just wondering if you had any idea at all what it might be, I really want to finish this awesome game and any thing you could suggest might help.
Do you happen to have any knowledge with using A-Map?
You may try to edit the warp to the care center since I presume that is the cause of mentioned bug.
Or you may make an event that warps your there directly instead of using probably bugged warp.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
prof. oak told me to go to route 1 n he will arrange the transportation to go to orange island.. but when i go there.. there is nothing..

p.s. i defeated those spearow gang..

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
A few questions.
- Is it true, that Charmeleon and Charizard doesn't obey you?
- I want a Grolite or Vulpix, where i can capture they?
- I need the move Rock smash, to destroy a rock on fuschia. Where can i find this move? I read that, exist a pick to destroy rock instead rock smash? Where can i find it?
Thanks.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
prof. oak told me to go to route 1 n he will arrange the transportation to go to orange island.. but when i go there.. there is nothing..

p.s. i defeated those spearow gang..

You're at the end of the beta. You have to wait for the next release.

A few questions.
- Is it true, that Charmeleon and Charizard doesn't obey you?

Yes.

- I want a Grolite or Vulpix, where i can capture they?

I don't know if I actually put a place for them yet ...

- I need the move Rock smash, to destroy a rock on fuschia. Where can i find this move? I read that, exist a pick to destroy rock instead rock smash? Where can i find it?
Thanks.

You get it a bit after you get the sixth badge from Koga, after you leave Fuchsia City, during the Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon event.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Thank you for everthing, the game is **** awsome.
But i need a fire pokémon, or a Fire move. Have a fire TM in the game?
And an Ice TM?
And what Jynx is doing in route 19 o.O?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
hi everyone i have a problem with pokemon ash grey its is after you see timmy at the day care about a meowth then when you walk past the house the lanscape is all flat no road no trees just a long path if anyone can help me out i would really appreicate it thanks

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Sorry if you have already mentioned this, but I'm just wondering, when will the next update most likely come out by? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012

Do you happen to have any knowledge with using A-Map?
You may try to edit the warp to the care center since I presume that is the cause of mentioned bug.
Or you may make an event that warps your there directly instead of using probably bugged warp.

Sadly I don't, can anyone help with this? I am fairly computer literate so if anyone can write out how to do this i'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you for your replied so far Ash.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
eagerly waiting ^_^

and what about the charizard-chill event?? is it at new beta??
No, it isn't.
And why do I know it?
Because I know the magic of using the information in the first post ^.^

Thank you for everthing, the game is **** awsome.
But i need a fire pokémon, or a Fire move. Have a fire TM in the game?
And an Ice TM?
And what Jynx is doing in route 19 o.O?
Why fire move? Pidgeotto/Ice Beam can cover all that fire is needed on.
Jynx...? Well it probably wandered there all the way from the south pole?

hi everyone i have a problem with pokemon ash grey its is after you see timmy at the day care about a meowth then when you walk past the house the lanscape is all flat no road no trees just a long path if anyone can help me out i would really appreicate it thanks
What version are you using?

Sorry if you have already mentioned this, but I'm just wondering, when will the next update most likely come out by? Thanks!
Once all the episodes of beta 3.5 will be done.
Use the magic of the first post.

How can i make, many quotes in one mensage?!
Use quote/multi-quote option in the bottom right part of each post.

Sadly I don't, can anyone help with this? I am fairly computer literate so if anyone can write out how to do this i'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you for your replied so far Ash.
Check tutorial section here. You will surely find the answer the quickest way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
alright sweet halfway done with the next pre beta metapod? CONGRATS. (idk what to call it when someone is working on it xD i generally dont do video game hacks just software cracking.) keep it going!

Back