• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppo-chan's Trade Shop

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Are you still in need of a Volbeat? If not, I can also trade a Misdreavus, or even both.

If we trade one, I'll want a bred Piplup (Adamant nature if you can).
If we trade twice, I'll also want your Lv. 25 Doduo.

Let me know if this sounds acceptable.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I need the Misdrevous, would you trade it for Doduo? I'm terrible with nature breeding. ^^;

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Awesome. ^^ Thank you. :D If i dconnect, its because my battery has run out. XD I need to get my charger in a mo.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
can i have your Tropius (Toxic, Synthesis & Leech Seed) i can give you ur abomasnow back so we traded Tropius (Toxic, Synthesis & Leech Seed) for shiny auzaril, please

Years
You Need that I have said:
Diglett Venonat Poliwag Mewtwo Hoppip Dunsparce Heracross Slakoth Skitty Trapinch Beldum Deoxys Lucario Croagunk

BOLDED Pokemon I'll have to check for but otherwise I know I have the rest.

ITALIC Pokemon need to be migrated from my Emerald.

UNDERLINED Pokemon need to be caught and bred (If I catch their evolutions).

POKEMON in Red Might be hacked. I'm not sure because I got it via GTS. It seems legit to me but it's touched as well. It came from Kanto.

I'm interested in:
PKTOPIA Electivire w/Magnet (UT)

PKTOPIA Magmortar
w/Charcoal

Ranger Darkrai
Navel Rock Ho-Oh

PS: I'm more interested in your 2 Poketopia Pokemon. I'm guessing when you say UT Electivire, you mean original moveset, no exp, etc.
I have EV trained Lucario's but I'm not good at cloning so I can breed it and train it.

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Awesome, is there anything on the list you want for the things you've got?
Also, I need to put this on first post, I'll trade like this:
Event for Event
Shiny for Shiny
Normal for Normal
Egg move for Shiny
Egg move for two normal
Event for 2 shinys

Years
After checking both my Pearl and Emerald, below is a list of what I have.

Spoiler:

Like I said in my previous, I'm really interested in your 2 PKTopia pokemon. If you want, I can give you all of those listed for those 2 and like, a bunch of fillers (ex. bidoof, starly, etc.) We'll have to keep going in and out of the WiFi but if 6 pokemon you need (despite good natures) isn't what you really want for the 2 PKTopia's, I'm happy to spend the time trading them all.

Years
So because you haven't replied to my post, either you missed it or you don't wanna do it. If that's the case, uhm, I'm really, really, really wanting and needing PKTOPIA Electivire. Like I said in the post above (2nd post of the page), I can pretty much get all 10 of those pokemon that I have for you, or any 6 you want.

Thinking_Of_A_Name: You realise you are spamming. The post below this is proof, despite this not being my thread, it's really annoying for people who check threads so please, for the sake of other users use the PM/VM system. </mini-mod>

Back