• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Can pokemon be uploaded on to Ranch from Heartgold/Soulsilver or is an update needed just like Platinum?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Not that I know of. I don't think they've made an update for it yet. Maybe after it sees its US release?

Also, is there an easier way to recruit Pokemon in PMD2? Like a Friend Bow or something?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Also, is there an easier way to recruit Pokemon in PMD2? Like a Friend Bow or something?
lv. 90-100 (+25%), Friend Bow (+10%), Amber Tear (+24%), Golden Mask (+24%).
And for specific types also seven treasures. (+10%)
Those can be found in special dungeons (through wonder mail in Darkness/Time or in PMD Sky from special missions received in Spinda Cafe from random pokemon.)
Terra Cymbal - Ground types - Shimmer Desert 10F (Groudon is guardian)
Fiery Drum - Fire types - Giant Volcano 20F (Heatran)
Icy Flute - Ice types - Mt. Avalanche 20F (Articuno)
Aqua-Monica - Water types - Bottomless Sea 50F (Kyogre)
Rock Horn - Rock types - World Abyss 30F (Giratina)
Grass Cornet - Grass types - Mystery Jungle 30F (Mew)
Sky Melodica - Flying types - Sky Stairway 50F (Rayquaza)

Everything is from Bulbapedia

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, I've recruited the Pokemon I want now, so we're Team Awesomely Cute, But Fearsome now. xD But thank you! I will try to get those items to recruit other Pokemon I might want. Thanks. :]

Also, when is the mission that I have to save Scizor? I'm really ready to get all that stuff done so that I can evolve my first two teammates. >.>

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
Years
So first I want to go to Zero Isle East. But there's one problem: I don't know what to bring. I know I should bring 3 Max Elixirs, my Tight Belt which I obtained by Wonder Mail codes in Darkness and traded to Sky, and at least 7 Reviver Seeds. But, I don't know what else I could stuff in my Bag.

Personally, I took a Mobile Scarf, a few Reviver Seeds, and all the Apples/Big Apples I could carry, simply running away from everything. It got a bit tense on the Haunter/Misdreavus floors, but it got me to the end.

digression~ in Sky, I was walking in Mt. Mistral, and found some hidden stairs. They led to a room with 5 Deluxe Boxes. Has anyone else seen this?

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Does anybody know where I can get Chatot on PMD2 Time? (Which dungeon is he in?)

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
I see, thanks. So how can I get to Special Rift?
And I got another question: I know in the first PMD there was an item that would make wild Pokémon more likely to join your team. Is there and item like this in PMD2 as well?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I got PMD EoS !

I am currently playing the Biddof's Wish Special Episode . I tried A HUNDRED of times to beat Jirachi . I always used different items and strategies . Biddof usually ends up in Lv. 12 when I am against Jirachi .

Any tips how I can pass ?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Level up him at level 13 where he learns Rollout.
Also pick every seed you can and let yourself die when you'll be battling the Snover's team, I mean don't use any seeds to paralyze/confuse them and so on. ;)

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Yes I also turn off Item Master IQ Skill in that battle so I don't lose my Reviver Seeds .
Lv. 13 ? I just read on Bulbapedia he learns Rollout . I'll give it a try . Thanks .

EDIT : I defeated it with Rollout , Tackle , one Reviver Seed and a Totter Seed . Thank you for your help !

Last edited:

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
Years
Explorers of Sky: When I go try to catch an outlaw, sometimes it says 'You've reached the destination floor! But...where's the enemy?' or something like that, and the entire floor is empty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back