• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Reports Go Here

moments.

quixotic
Years
Hey guys, just logged on to PC this morning and I saw in the little user interface thing this:

2li97vm.png

What does the MODERATOR REPORTS GO HERE thing mean? Is that like if we get a infraction or something it shows up there? I've just never seen it before until now.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I dont have it...
May be a supporter thing?

Not sure what it is, or why you have it.
Theme glitch?
ok I leave someone else to answer cause I dont know anymore

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Whoa, that is weird. I see it too. And possibly it's just my computer, but when I click inside the Quick Reply box, a new tab opens with StumbleUpon or something. Only on New Directions, though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I think it just hasn't been edited yet, but after it's been done so for moderators and other staff only it shouldn't show up. I'd ask Nick as he's the one who's created the style. Plus you're using the new style New Directions.

Years
Whoa, that is weird. I see it too. And possibly it's just my computer, but when I click inside the Quick Reply box, a new tab opens with StumbleUpon or something.

That is also a known problem to Nick.
He is working on the New Directions theme, so there will be glitches and problems.

Just hang in there guys!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
It's just filler text for someone who knows (Audy) how to put the moderator report code in there, since everything I tried in it hasn't seemed to work. As for the Stumble Upon thing, I really don't know what the problem is. I mean, I know what it is, but I can't find out the actual problem with it in the individual template. Is awfully bothering, though. There's a reason it's only accessible to supporters, after all. Beta testing! n___n

Back