• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin!

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
watching the vicious battle, while ss184 was fighting tabitha, i went over to the force field cage and sent out my Rotom to hotwire it, shortly after it had gone in, the shield disappeared and mesprit was free!"good work, Rotom!" before anybody else could take mespirit I quickly pulled out a heal ball and chucked it by mespirit' tail, it looked like it wanted to go inside. shortly after with mespirit captured i ran as fast as i could, then i sent out skarmory and flew over to sunyshore city away from harm.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
*When Ghetsis, Maxie and Archie are peforming the same action all at once I'll call them GMA

GMA and my pokemon collided biting, screeching, burning, freezing, poisoning and everything inbetween, the fight went on and the suddenly Maxie yelled "Camerupt use Lava Plume!" lava shot up out into the air and created a giant mist cloud making it hard to see which pokemon was which. The I saw Ghetsis' shadow run for the cave and Cofagrigus and Hydreigon return to their pokeballs. As the steam settled Maxie and Archie were gone, I followed Ghetsis into the cave.

"Ghetsis!" I yelled, my echo could be heard through the whole cave, then Ghetsis stepped forward and clapped slowly "Well, well, well do you know why you're here Omega?" Ghetsis said in a sly attitude, "What are you trying to pull on us Ghetsis?" I replied. He paused then calmly explained "You know why you are here, you know why I am here. In fact you know why Torrent and Shadow are at the other lakes, and you want to know something you know where is someone who took Mespirit while Torrent wasn't looking." "What is this really about Ghetsis?" I stuttered slightly. He smirked and rubbed his plam against the cave wall.

"You see Omega every since the dawn of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina these caves have existed. They floated in space for milleniums. These caves are technically extra-terrestrial, you know what I'm referring to there. Each cave contains a pokemon in it Azelf, Mespirit and Uxie respectively but you know there is something else in these caves don't you..." I paused, Ghetsis seemed to have a vast knowledge of my past travels in Sinnoh. "Yes but what are you implying?" I replied cautiously. Ghetsis simply answered "The portals to their realms are opened when the eye of the beholder is opened by light or darkness" suddenly he sent out his Hydreigon, it cast Dark Pulse making it impossible to see, before I knew what to do he was gone. I then heard a cry, Uxie.

I ran over to Uxie, it was on the ground in a nightmare, its crystals had turned Golden-Yellow. This had happened before, when Giratina tried to use Uxie as a portal to enter the normal realm...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
* its late so im not doing anything for the story right now but i just wanna ask Torrentblade to read the story so far and try to work with it, not against it. Sorry if im being pushy

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
*TorrentBlade is ok for the moment however as the story is implying he is working with Maxie, Archie and Ghetsis so it's up to him whether he is a villain or a rogue

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
*oh ok

There standing in the entrance to the cave was Cyrus. He commanded I leave Azelf at once. I didn't know what to do, but I definetly wasn't gonna let him take Azelf. "Chimchar, Lapras attack" at once they both charged at Cyrus. He sent out a Magnezone and commanded it to use Thunderbolt. Chimchar tried to dodge but just slipped on the Icy floor. He spun around and came straight for me. I fell over onto my back as Lapras and Chimchar followed. Cyrus laughed as Magnezone electrocuted Azelf and locked it in a Pokeball. Cyrus called back to me as he was exiting the cave, " You've lost this time Shadow"...

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I had no choice, Shadow and Torrent would have to fend off whoever attacked the other lakes, I headed for Spear Pillar, upon arriving I saw Giratina and Ghetsis, Ghetsis arms were raised to Giratina who was looking down upon him with a menacing glare. Ghetsis turned to face me and maniacally laughed, I noticed something around his neck, the Grevious Orb! "Ghetsis what have you done?!" I yelled. Shockingly Ghetsis had connected Giratina to himself and they spoke as one, he said "The time has come, in a short amount of time my colleagues will arrive with news of the captured Azelf and Mespirit"

As he finished Maxie and Archie came from behind two pillars. Maxie called out "You child, I've had it with you messing around with us I will take over time and undo what has been done" Archie smirked and then yelled "... and I! Archie! Will command over Space and distort to my pleasure!" they both laughed and then grabbed the one pokeball they each had.

"Not this time, Flygon! use Dragon Pulse!" Flygon shot a blast at Maxie and Archie but something happened. Time had stopped Ghetsis, Maxie, Archie, Giratina and I were unaffected but Flygon was stuck. "No this is the time we win..." Ghetsis murmured as Giratina used Shadow Ball and destroyed the Dragon Pulse to hit Archie and Maxie. Time then started again, something had happened to Azelf obviously otherwise time would not be becoming distorted. Suddenly a Force Field originating from Giratina surrounded Ghetsis, Maxie and Archie.

I took a few steps back and Saw Darkrai and Deoxys had teleported here, Deoxys spoke to me telepathically "Run Omega we cannot hold them for long, find Torrent and Mespirit there may be some hope left" I hopped on Flygon and flew towards Twinleaf, I saw a Skarmory with a trainer on it, I flew down to him he seemed suspicious I chased him he had something...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
*We sure are seeing a lot of legendaries arnt we, let me add to that.

I Stood up off the ground with a moan. I think i had broken my leg. I hoped up onto Lapras' back and told all the surrounding pokemon to hop on with me. Because the ground was covered in ice lapras could easily and quickly slide over to the nearby Pokemon center to drop of all the extra Pokemon from the lake. We entered the Pokemon center, and there in the middle of the room, in a bright light, was Jirachi and Manaphy. They had appeared just as we walked in. they were looking for me. They wanted to help rescue Azelf and Shaymin. I accepted their request and we left the center. Outside Cresselia was flying around the Pokemon center and trying to get us to follow. I returned Lapras. Sent out Togekiss. Then Cresselia led Togekiss, with me, Chimchar, Manaphy and Jirachi on her.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Suddenly I got a message from Torrent's Gardevoir telepathically it told me that trainer had Mesprit. "ok, Flygon! use Flamethrower!" The trainer looked back and within seconds was shooting to the ground and crashed. I came to the impact point, the trainer was unconcious and hist Skarmory was fainted. I grabbed his pokeball belt. I saw one pokeball shaking frantically but then it just stopped. I grabbed it and dropped the belt.

"Ok Mespirit go!" Mespirit came out of the pokeball and then just looked up. I looked up and Archie was there on a Pelipeer. He laughed and then had Pelipeer use Thunderbolt. Mespirit had been electrocuted and Archie came down. Flygon use Dragon Claw and hit Pelipeer who crashed down but Archie jumped down and had the Lustrous Orb on him. He held it out towards Mespirit I jumped at him and pinned him on the ground.

He then smirked and threw the Lustrous Orb at Mespirit. Mespirit screeched and then stopped, I lost grip of Archie who darted and caught the Lustrous Orb. Mespirit stopped moving and its Gems turned Pink similar to the Lustrous Orb, it then started floating towards Lake Verity, I knew I couldn't do anything, "Now it's up to Maxie to finish Azelf".

I quickly punched Archie in his Diaphragm he spluttered and then fell to the ground. I jumped on Flygon and flew towards Lake Valor and then abruptly Maxie appeared above me on a Volcarona. He had Volcarona use Fire Blast on me I dodgeb but this Volcarona was not likely to miss again. "Flygon! return!" Flygon returned to its pokeball and I began to fall. "Klinklang lets go!" Klinklang landed hovering just above the ground, I landed on it and it then shot quickly towards Lake Valor. I couldn't see Maxie anymore, I had to beat him to Lake Valor...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
* I am so sorry for taking so long to continue this, won't happen again, maybe, hopefully

Cresselia was leading us through the clouds, we had to fly back over lake Valor because Cyrus had flown in the opposite direction to the Pokemon centre. As we were fly Chimchar seemed sad that we had lost Mesprit and really, really hated Cyrus from our encounters with him, long ago. As we were flying Chimchar seemed to spot something down by lake Valor, it was Omega!! Oh how much I missed having human company. I called out to Cresselia and pointed down at Omega. Cresselia nodded and I asked Togekiss to fly down to him. Omega was surprised when he saw us, and even more surprised when he saw Jirachi, Manaphy and Cresselia. With no time to loose I quickly told Omega what had happened with Azelf and Cyrus. "Why does there have to be do many bad people in the world" Omega cried. I agreed. Jirachi seemed to take a liking to Omega. " come on get out a flying Pokemon, Cresselia knows the way to go" I yelled over the brewing snowstorm. I hopped back on Togekiss with Chimchar and Manaphy and Omega sent out his Flygon and was joined by Jirachi. "Let's go" I called out "also try to ring Torrent tell him what's happening"...

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
*Nah its ok, it could've been any three of you

The sandstorm was getting worse. "Shadow!" I yelled but there was no response, Flygon flew higher and higher. We broke the sandstorm and then I realised something, Sinnoh was spliting into the 17 types. Fire was raging on Iron Island, Twinleaf Town had Frozen over, Pal park was covered in Metal shards and Snowpoint looked like a mix between a giant forest and a big Grassy Plains. Something was amassing in Snowpoint Temple. I called Torrent, he responded "Omega! Stay away from Lake Verity" he yelled it must've been a bad reception where he was. "Torrent! They've tapped into each Guardian's power. I'm going to head for Spear Pillar" I spoke as clearly as I could, Shadow came onto the speaking frequency "Omega where did you go, I got stuck in Oreburgh" Shadow said. From what he described Oreburgh was floating like the Psychic Pokemon had take over. "You two regroup at Spear Pillar find out what is going on their I'm going to go check Snowpoint Temple something is amass

MuFkhzA.png

Sinnoh's Distorted Type Form

Last edited:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
* cool map Serperion.

I hadn't spent much time in Oreburgh because I didn't feel safe with all the Psychic types. I had two ways I could go to get to Mount Cornet and the Spear Pillar. One way would have me going over route 206/ the bike path and then over eterna city. Some scared travellers said that the bike path was compleatly flooded and filled with water types, and eterna city is filled with flying types, on the other hand I could take the long way around and travel through hearthome city which is infested with dragon types and then up to Celestic town which is rumoured to be taken over by fighting types.

I decided to take the short way. Although I would have to be careful around the water types with Chimchar, I would probably be able to sneak through the flying area. I definetly wasn't gonna go up against the Powerful attacks of Dragon and Fighting types. I wasn't gonna risk my pokemon's lives, or the lives of the two companion Pokemon, Manaphy was sad that Jirachi was gone, but at least it was with Omega. I decided to head off.

With Chimchar tucked into my jacket, we soared over the once dry bike path. It literally was covered in water pokemon. They all seemed pretty angry. Suddenly a red Gyrados used a powerful water gun at Togekiss. Togekiss fainted and we started to fall. I thought fast and returned Togekiss and sent out Lapras. We all landed on Lapras, except Manaphy who slipped off. I tried reaching for Manaphy, but it winked at me and swam down under water. I think Cresselia was messaging me, because something was telling me that Manaphy would meet us at Spear Pillar with help. I had to accept that and commanded Lapras to go. Cresselia was still flying above us. We quickly swam but the Gyrados was hot on our tail. And sat back a bit and sent out Deerling onto Lapras' back. Deerling stumbled but managed to catch her balance. I asked her to use a powerful razor leaf ( I would have got her to use solar beam, but the skies were still dark) and so she did. The leaves hit the Gyrados and it stopped following us. I congratulated Deerling for KOing Gyrados on her first go, but something wasn't right according to the myth and our general knowledge it had just become winter, but for some reason Deerling was in its Spring form. Suddenly Deerling changed into its Summer form. What was happening, a few minutes later, Deerling changed yet again into its Autum form. Was something wrong with Deerling, no It couldn't be, then it hit me. It wasn't anything wrong with Deerling, It was time, time was being sped up super fast, and it wasn't stopping. We reached Eterna city and headed for the Pokemon centre. Once inside we found the place crowded with other trainers. We got everyone healed up and prepared to continue. But outside looked dangerous. The city was covered in flying types and something was making them angry. But then I thought of a plan...

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Flygon landed in Snowpoint the area was filled with Grass pokemon, Torterras, Roselias, Wormadams and Cherrims were dancing around acting quite content which was surprising all these pokemon had migrated half of Sinnoh. I walked up to Snowpoint temple but then the ground started shaking. There were three distinctive tremors each one coming from the south but slightly off each other, then I saw them.

The three Regis were surfing the land using their respective type. They stopped in front of the temple but did not attack. I walked in with Houndoom and Flygon while Jirachi was on my shoulder, they all followed their eyes and Houndoom's fire provided plenty of light. We reached the lowest level and then the three regis suddenly were lifted by an anonymous force. They were being held against their will by Regigigas who was being controlled by Maxie. "Well you took your time didn't you" He had three pokeballs on him. "You know what is to happen" he laughed under his voice. He sent out the three guardians and each one was mentally forced in front of one of the regis. He froze Mespirit using Regice, Encased Azelf with Regirock and Melted an armour onto Uxie with Registeel. The three Regis all were trying to hold themselves back. "No!" I yelled "Maxie you know this will only lead to Chaos" Maxie smirked "You don't get it do you? Even with you knowing Past, Present and Future you still can't stop us".

He held up a small cube it looked like the same device Ghetsis used to control Uxie. "This little beauty" he started "Is a control device, It can warp the mind of any pokemon and as you already know Regigigas is being controlled by it". He laughed and then realised what I had done. "Now!" I yelled and Victreebel used its vines to take the cube off of Maxie. "ugh, no!" he grunted as Regigigas snapped out of its trance and looked down at Maxie. It lifted it foot and Maxie ran. As it landed the whole temple shook and it began to crumble. I had Flygon shoot a giant hole through the ceiling and grabbed the Guardians and flew out, the Regis all used their elemental types to launch themselves out. As we all regrouped some Sawsbuck stood around and looked at us, they then bowed with dignity. We had gained the trust of the Grass types. I ripped open Uxie armour and had Houndoom melt Mespirit from the ice. Azelf was already out of the rocks since they were only being held by Regirock. Mespirit abruptly broke the ice from the inside in frustration and Uxe twisted the metal to unbind itself. Mespirit and Azelf both smiled and flew off to Spear Pillar, Uxie stayed behind.

The Regis all had dissapeared by the time I looked around but, something was amiss. I felt all of Sinnoh was beginning to fall apart. As though the Future had been changed for the worse. This meant one of two things Shadow hadn't found the Musketeers yet or Ghetsis had already started the ritual. I could only hope we weren't too late.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I felt all of Sinnoh was beginning to fall apart. As though the Future had been changed for the worse.

Really what was your first clue? Lol jks.

The air in the Pokemon Center was getting cold. Even though there were so many people crowded in here, it didn't feel stuffy. There were lots of people looking out the window and not enough room to see out. I got Cresselia to wait outside because it would fit in as long as It flew. I also didn't want to cause a fuss in the Pokemon Center, just because there is a legendary. Manaphy was still with me, I had it hide in my jacket while I went up to the counter. I thought that I could heal my Pokemon and hopefully get a few things for Manaphy and Cresselia. I walked up to the counter with Chimchar and Togekiss and asked if I could get my Pokemon healed.

"I'm sorry, we are a little booked out at the moment, try coming back in a couple hours" said nurse joy.
I was a little angry, but I knew that the pokemon of all these helpless trainers needed it more. I started to walk over to the inside Pokemart inside of the pokemon Center. Ever since it started in Unova, every region now had both buildings in one. I asked the lady at the counter for five potions. I bought them with the reminding pokedollars in my bag. I knew that Manaphy and Cresselia could use these potions, after all they are really helping me. I snuck over to a corner and let Manaphy out of my jacket. I sprayed it with two of the potions. I must have accidentally moved to far to the side because a nurse joy saw Manaphy and quickly ran over to me.

"You must follow me now" she said
I had no time to react, she was already pulling me towards a back room. I opened my eyes in surprise as I entered the back room. There standing opposite me was the legendary Musketeers. Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo.

"They have been waiting for you, look" Nurse joy pointed at a picture e carved into the ground. It was me. Chimchar was there, so was Togekiss and Manaphy. The four of us, engraved into the ground. They really were waiting for me.
"Oh sorry about before, I would gladly take your Pokemon to get healed now. I handed nurse joy my four pokeballs and Chimchar and Togekiss followed her back to the front of the Center. The musketeers started engraving another picture. It looked like Torrent, Omega and I at spear pillar. They needed my help to get there. If I were to have them come with me it would take to long, but I had an idea. I quickly went over to the pc, while my other pokemon were getting healed I thought I would bring out Celebi. I asked Celebi to teleport the musketeers to Spear pillar for me. Celebi accepted. Then they were gone. Next thing I knew, Celebi was back. I knew it would be to tired to take the rest of us so I thanked it and returned it to the PC. Then Nurse joy returned with my pokemon. I thanked her and left the pokemon Center through the back exit. Cresselia was waiting at the back. I gave it the remaining 3 potions. I commanded Togekiss to get ready to fly, and fast. Chimchar was on my shoulder and Manaphy in my lap. Togekiss was ready, Cresselia was ready, so we flew...

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Sinnoh changed again it was restoring in the north, I had to find the Fire Types primary location then Heatran since he was the second key. I flew over Stark Mountain but he wasn't there, the entire area was covered in darkness it was hard to see, I called Shadow and Torrent "Have you two seen any fire-types?" I asked, Shadow replied "I saw steam coming from the coast near Iron Island, there are some water pokemon there fighting something, that could be where the fire types are" Shadow replied "Do you want me to check it out?" he asked, "No, I've gotta handle this one you should follow the Musketeers" I replied, "wait how did you..." I hung up before he could finish.

I reached Iron Island and saw a volcano, this was definetly where Heatran was. I went to an opening, the heat was so intense. I ventured in anyway and found Maxie...

Back