• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Chosen Destiny

How good is CDest, now, in your opinion?

• EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Uh, GREAT! Keep on going!

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uh, I suggest that you need to improve, BIG TIME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?! You call this a game?!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
BIG UPDATE!!!!;
But, I'm redoing the story of the game, wil lpost it later and will edit first post.
The new story will include
the secret Project in Bordera-Hoenn City (A city near the borders of hoenn, duh)
The 4 teams, : Team : Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Acceber. (new team)
and here are the names of cities/towns/forests, just to..whatever:
* means haven't made it yet.
In johkan, the routes are different depending where they are:
IE.
Joh Island > Route Joh #
Kan Island > Route Kan #
Johkan Mainland > Route JML #
Bordera-Hoenn > Route BH #
Johkan Islands > Route JKS #
Bordera-Kanto > Route BK #
Bordera-Johto > Route BJ #

In Joh Island:
Palbark Town
Palbark Forest
Route Joh 1*
Virigrove City
Route Joh 2*
Crystal Caves*
Pewtiolet City
Pewtiolet Port*
Ceruliteak City
Ceruliteak Ruins*

In Johkan Mainland:
Cirtcele Town
Grand Forest*
Vermilirod city*
Johkan Lighthouse*
Lamron City*
More soon...

BTW, if you'd like to know where johkan is, here's my theory of hoenn. (ignore the dots, the spaces would ruin my "map")
._______________
|..Johto...Kanto....|
|......Johkan........|
|..........Hoenn.....|
.-----------------.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
I love the screen and I like the story!
Here's the map in my view:

._______________
|..Johto...Kanto....|
|......Johkan........|
|..........Hoenn.....|
|...........Bayshue..|
.-----------------.

LOL

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Here's the new story, please Read:
NEW STORY
If you feel like not reading below. Here's a synopsis:
There is two stones called the "Eil" and "Hturt" Stones.
Each have a guradian, for the Hturt Stone, Trukyre and for the Eil ston, Liaork. The Tribes of Johkan got these stones and the two guardians
awoke, they fought and it's now a legend.

The official motto of CDest: "The path of truth is beyond the borders of lies, so choose your path wisely and it will lead into your destiny"
This was a legendary saying of the people of Johkan (Johkens).
The Johkens believed that in the midst of truth, there is a lie. And in the midst of a lie, there is truth.
Thus, believing this, lead to peace through out the world.
One day, 2 mythical stones the Hturt Stone and the Eil Stone, one of the sacred stones of the Ancient people of Johkan broke up into 2 identical pieces. The Two ruling tribes of Ancient Johkan (previosly known as Nakjoh) got each of the pieces of the Hturt and Eil stones.
The Hturt and Eil stones were known as that time a the Positive and Negative energies of life. So, each tribe had one Eil Shard and one Hturt Shard.
As a result, the Positive Hturt Shard and the negative Eil Shard fused and created the White and Black Stones. This was due to that one tribe had more quantities of the Shard than the other, thus, resulting to those Stones.
Through greed and jealousy, each tribe wanted the opposite Stone as their own as well to fuse them and to create the Eternal Stone which would grant them eternal life.
Little did they know that each stone would have a guardian guarding them. The Guardian of Truth, Trukyre, and The Guardian of Lies, Liaork. Legend has it that once the Stones of Hturt and Eil were extracted from their lairs beneath the earth, these pok?mon shall awaken and fight those disturbed their shrines. Thus the Legendary War Began. Little did Trukyre and Liaork know that the humans were responsible for disturbing their shrines. Each thought it was the other that awoken them by disturbing their shrine. They were in such jealousy towards each other that they hadn't had time to think of the facts that neither of them disturbed their shrines. They fought and fought and the tribes of Johkan fought and fought until suddenly...a light, a bright light appeared from the sky and struck both pokemon and tribes down.
Nowadays, that battle is a mere legend, the Eil, Htrut stones along with it.
One of the famous researchers, Professor Randy, explored the region for remains of this stones and of this tragic battle. He found evidence and it didn't ake long before it reached the ears of Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Rocket.
Due to Team Aqua and Team Magma's failure to rule over Hoenn, they've decided to devote their time to search for the Eil and Hturt Stones to be capable of reviving the two guardians. Team Rocket thougt as well as they've decided to avoid Johto and Kanto because of the'r failure in ruling over it. For Team Acceber...you'll find out in the game. You are a trainer who heard of this myth and would like to explore Johkan and see it with your own eyes. But you can't do it alone. "Harmony between a pok?mon and its trainer bring success to both".
And about Kryken (secret)
To bring it into short words:
4 Teams.
A new legend.
A new region to explore!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
these stones are just like the red and blue orb in ruby and sapphire,
it's a good idea though ;)
good luck with your project

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
these stones are just like the red and blue orb in ruby and sapphire,
it's a good idea though
good luck with your project

Yeah i agree but it still gonna be a good story for your game to follow. As it will have Peekimon's own touch to it. I like the name of the guardians very creative ^^.
i hope you and your game will be finished soon. As i cant wait to play it.

- Lone Eevee

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Oh, I didn't realize that ^_^;
Anyway, this is made clear that there are 2 new pok?mon called:
Trukyre and Liaork
@Everyone:
Thanks for your comments, I'm also gonna edit the first post.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
>> UPDATE <<

Sorry to double post but, here's the new window skin of the menu, a blue one and a red one. I'm working on making you choose your windowskin for the menu. And it was taken in the Pok?Dev. Comments Please. And should i keep these skins or they don't look good?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
sweet!!!! dont even think about changing thewindow skins there awsome keeep up the great work

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks for your comments guys!!!!! Um....in both window skins i've tinted the blue and red colors when you are scrolling over an option.

BTW: Here is a screen of a pok?mon center. It's one of my first interior maps, so what needs work in it?

I've added 4 PCs not 1 because so that it would give a feeling that more than 1 person could use the Pc, well....it gives the pokemon center a more.....unique feel...(whatever that means , LOL)
(in attachment)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I see a weird tile under the first PC. I also think that you should add a pic or something in the Pokedev. There's a lot of blank space at the bottom.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
Years
Peekimon said:
Thanks for your comments guys!!!!! Um....in both window skins i've tinted the blue and red colors when you are scrolling over an option.

BTW: Here is a screen of a pok?mon center. It's one of my first interior maps, so what needs work in it?

I've added 4 PCs not 1 because so that it would give a feeling that more than 1 person could use the Pc, well....it gives the pokemon center a more.....unique feel...(whatever that means , LOL)
(in attachment)
Whats the code for your shop window virtual said he lost it :)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
For me, I placed all 8 pokecenters all on one map, to save maps.... (they're spaced apart so when you're in one of them, you can't see the other).
Anyways, cool looking pokecenter but pokeball symbol isn't in the center

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Big Update

BIG UPDATE and Sad news *sobs*
Sad news >>
Well, since I'll be having a monthly exam next week, I won't be here as active as I am...*sobs*...well...even in this sadness comes with a GIGANTIC UPDATE!!!

BIG UPDATE:
New Screens of the Pok?Dev Phone System, it currently is working as expected.
Below:
1 > Phone Menu when you don't call somebody
2 > Phone Menu while you're calling somebody (ie Mom)
3 > The Pok?Dev now has the date, yippee!!!
4 > The New version of Granrock City. Minor changes
5 > The New town of Frozdrop! (First Version, only trees for now)
6 > The Current Bag Menu (Will change to look like the pok?mon ones)
Here's a Music Cample from CDest: (In attachment)
It's from Pok?mon Puzzle League and I got it from VGMusic. But, I edited it a bit. It's for a special trainer battle. PS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I know I don't own it, but, I edited it.
That was a big update!!!

All above was made by me. The Phone Menu especially.
Please don't PM if you want the code of my Phone Menu.
*sobs* Well, this will be my final update for a few days.
I'll return at about March 11th, Friday, 2005 (duh). That's the day after my exams finished and I will make another big update on that day.
Goodbye (for now)
Wish me luck!
~ Peekimon

"The path of truth is beyond the borders of lies, so choose your path wisely and it will lead into your destiny" Official Motto of CDest

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Sorry you have to get your exams....I don't have it until like....next month.
Anyways, love it!! Great update! This time, Peekimon, I understand the scripting, so I'm creating my own stuff now, not copying yours. :)

~Jeff

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
My parent's allowed me to go on today for the last time (for a while)
So, UPDATE!!
(in attachment)
1 > Here's the current battle system against a trainer edited by me (please don't steal.)
2 > Trainer edited by me, they are exclusive to CDest so you can't use them. Period.
3 > The New Aqua Coordinator for the Johkan Division (names Ralph, btw).
In my game, each region will be having a "division". Like Johkan Division, Kanto Division, etc.
YOU CAN'T USE HIM AS WELL.
Comments please and:
Well, my last post for a while, see ya!
Exams :dead: :dead:

Back