• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Favorite Fakemon Hacks?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
My favourite pokémon hack is Light Platinum.
I like the storyline, as well as the various features the hack provides.
Also the graphics and the overall looking of the hack is adorable!

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
For me the best hacks is Pokemon Light Platinum, Pokemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Vega. Great history's, events, characters.. Design is too well. I spend many time with this hacks, many cool time ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Touhoumon °O° (for GBA) ,Bloody PLatinium is good tooo,and Liquid Crystal

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
As far as best fakemon hack goes, I have to say for me it would be Quartz (and Marble, despite never being finished).
Yes, most of the fakemon look horrible. Yes, the region is a carbon copy of Hoenn. Yes, the humor is juvenile (the creator was probably in his teens back then, what did you expect?). I just love it though, I can't really put my finger on why I do.
Also, in Quartz, Deoxys has been replaced by an evil, fat kitten that is also the god of chaos. How is that not awesome?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I've actually only played a few fakemon hacks but so far I've loved pokemon Sienna.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
If is a game with fakemon, I would simply say Pokémon Vega. Normally, I don't really enjoy with fakemons in a whole Pokédex, but putting a small nummer of fakemons like in Ruby Destiny is okay.

But Vega is very different. Most of the fakemon looks nice, I liked the starters (especially the grass starters, they are cute) and the legendaries (they look majestic). Even it's Japenese, I have enjoyed the story and the many twists. The music was very good and fits the atmosphere und the region was really snowy. Team Dark Hole (D. H. for short) is a cool villain team and have very good battle themes. Some of the puzzles are, however, very difficult.

The same is with the predecssors and the successors, but I'm not thinking playing Altair/Sirius. I have tried Procyon/Deneb and they have a even better tileset. But again the battles are very difficult, so this ones are a worthly challenge.

Years
When it comes to story line and event, I think Light Platinum and Victory Fire are the Best. Specially Victory Fire as it has Mega-Evolution in it. Besides those, Pokemon Ash Gray, Pokemon Shiny Gold or Pokemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Glazed version are pretty awesome hacks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 16, 2016
However, Pokemon Vega is quite challenging Especially the Gym Leaders even the first one was unexpectedly hard. I beat her with a Level 20 Faima and a Level 20 Freelulu because Grinding. Trust me everybody, If you don't mind with the Grindfest of this game, You'll enjoy the Best Fakemon hack ever. But it's hard as one of the challanging hack of other pokemon games such as Pokemon Omega Fire Red, Blaze Black, Volt White, and etc.

Ganelon

The British Jedi
Years
Kind of off-topic, but I tend to not like finding fakemon in the wild. I like them if they're legendaries, or even starters if done well, but honestly I want to know exactly what I'm getting when I go out into the tall grass. ROM hacks with awesome fake legendaries but vanilla wild pokemon are my favourite.

Back