• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I think I'm ready for the next day. How about the rest of you guys?

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to post my team levels and moveset. That way, I can come back here and update it as often as I want. I now have 7 pokemon, the ones that aren't in my party will be marked as inactive. I will also post the badges John has earned. I'm also adding my other characters here so people can see them too. ;)

John

Cinder (Charmeleon): level 24, Flamethrower, Ominous Wind, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz
Aquanis (Dewott): level 49, Razor Shell, Night Slash, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam (Inactive)
Tempest (Pidgeot): level 50, Steel Wing, U-turn, Hurricane, Agility
Sparky (Pikachu): 48, Thunderbolt, Giga Impact, Brick Break, Double Team
Nida (NidoranFemale): level 48, Double Kick, Poison Fang, Dig, Fury Swipes
Shadow (Zorua): level 52, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Night Daze, Attract
Leaf (Chikorita): level 49, Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Counter, Leaf Storm
Breaker (Marowak): level 48, Bonemerang, Hyper Beam, Stone Edge, Brick Break (Inactive)
Buster (Rhydon): level 50, Rock Tomb, Take Down, Earthquake, Icy Wind (Inactive)
Metal (Metagross): level 49, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Signal Beam, Meteor Mash (Inactive)

Ice Badge. Rock Badge. Ground Badge, Fire Badge

Jake

Pearl (Purrloin): level 35, Slash, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Sand Attack
Sweety (Pachirisu): level 34, Spark, Endure, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt
Foxy (Vulpix): level 37, Hypnosis, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
Flare (Monferno): Level 35, Flame Wheel, Bullet Punch, Poison Jab, Focus Blast

No badges.

Seven

Eight (Eevee): level 23: Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Bite, Shadow Ball
Fluffy (Flaffy): level 21: Thunderbolt, Fire Punch, Brick Break, Charge
Shelly (Wartortle): level 22: Water Gun, Tackle, Water Pulse, Withdraw
Lady (Kirlea): level 25: Heal Pulse, Psychic, Magical Leaf, Teleport

No badges.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hey, just a question does Israel act anything like what the SU said that he would act like? I'm not changing the way that he acts, because I like his attitude right now but still I'd like to know.

Nideous

Years
Personality: Because of Israel's Asperger Syndrome, he has no friends, save his pokemon, in fact he has a fear of social interactions because of his experience with other teenagers. He is also obsessed with pokemon, and knows most everything about them, this is also do to his syndrome with cause him to hyper focus on one subject. Also because of this syndrome, he has a strictly logical outlook on things. Because of this people tend to think that he's a heartless, unempathetic person, but nothing could be farther from the truth. He just believes that being a slave to your emotions is foolish, he's the kind of person who wouldn't give a homeless man money for fear of feeding his drug habit. He also has a black and white outlook on things, you are either right or wrong, their is no in between according to him. He is very opinionated and will debate you tooth and nail over his opinions. Now all of these traits do not mean that he acts like a boring robot, in fact if you talked to him and got past all of this, he is a very down to earth human being who may even crack jokes, even if some of them are only funny to him. He is a Bible believing Christian conservative.

Seems about right to me. The only thing is that I haven't seen him use logic instead of emtion, though that's mainly due to the fact that he's only gotten truly emotional is when he was dealing with John. So, yeah, you're playing him pretty well.

Nideous

Years
Nope it's Zorua. If Cinder had stayed put instead of dodging, he would have discovered it was an illusion. Zorua can use fake attacks, but they do nothing.

Nideous

Years
Now, here's a question. Given how American culture is, is it too farfetched to assume that they put the gym battles on TV? It could go on the sports channel or the pokemon channel, you know. People would watch it. I could imagine John's reaction to getting interviewed

Nideous

Years
Bwahahah! I can also imagine what Israel, Silver, and Cookie would say when they see John being interviewed, assuming they watch TV. That should be funny. I think I may do that.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I'd just like all of you to know that I'll be at Myrtle Beach starting tomorrow, and i'll be there for a week, now I'll probably be able to post from the Beach but just in case I won't be able to, I wan't you to know why.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
As you can see I can post where I'm at, but if anything changes just post without me, I won't be up as late at night this week, and may not post as much but I'll do my best.

Nideous

Years
Just to get all of you thinking, this is the title of the first side mission that John will be going on:

Drunken Zorua in trouble!

What do you think that means? You'll have to wait and find out!

Nideous

Years
Heheheh. Writing Shadow is indeed a lot of fun. Almost as much fun as writing John. I'm betting that writing for Shadow after she's eaten a pumpkin that's been left out all winter will be even more fun than that! Because that's what pumpkins do. They ferment and that produces alcohol (I think I mispelled that)

Back